Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 02 May 2005 06:15 Go to next message
My sister's a screen printer, and I've queried her as to if she could do me some prints onto things such as floor mats etc, she said yes! as long as the bristles or whatever the floormat is made of isn't too long, otherwise it would look of low quality when crushed down.

I've seen the tshirts she makes every day and they are really quality made prints!

So anyways, I was going to get some floor mats for my car done with the soarer griffin and possibly the word as well.

Does anyone have a high resolution picture of the soarer griffin? Same with the SOARER word in that font that they use? If not the font, do you know what font it is (for the Z30 soarers... it looks better than the Soarer written on the Z20)

Also, I'll make some for myself, and then take photos, and if anyone else wants anything made, just ask!

tshirts, seat covers, floor mats, whatever!

So yeah, I would greatly appreciate anyone who has a high resolution picture of that griffin to post the pic in this thread or send it to me!

Cheers
James

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 06:16]

Send a private message to this user    
busta_move
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 02 May 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not sure if this is exactly what your looking for....but heres the griffin, it might/ might not be what your looking for

http://img207.echo.cx/my.php?image=soareremblem32p o.jpg

cheers, Gary
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 02 May 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excellent, i should be able to make a nice outline of that!

now imagine that on some floormats for your car, with SOARER in the font that its written on the rear badges for the car...

That's what I'm gonna do. Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 02 May 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen on some sort of a polo shirt if available?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 02 May 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was planning on doing a shirt as well, a polo shirt would be cool Smile

maybe do just a plain white tee shirt as well and all it says is

I BOUGHT A SOARER AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT

actually, scratch that idea Laughing
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 02 May 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha.. I want a shirt that has the SUPRA logo on the front, and then "Ever wonder what your missing???" on the back Razz just so when i drift past people while i'm at the shops with my shopping trolley they'll know they're missing out on something Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:49]

Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 09 May 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
duskwolf wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 01:48

Hahaha.. I want a shirt that has the SUPRA logo on the front, and then "Ever wonder what your missing???" on the back Razz just so when i drift past people while i'm at the shops with my shopping trolley they'll know they're missing out on something Very Happy

haha rofl

Celsior
How much luxury can one man handle?

Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 09 May 2005 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV
i couldnt afford a speedboat so i got the next best thing.

id be interested in some ricey HKS, Greddy, Trust etc. shirts...

i need rice Very Happy

Eldar.O.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 09 May 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 01:31

HSV

i need rice Very Happy

Eldar.O.

"got rice?"

"my mates got a full sik vl wif da doof-doof"

"how many toys does a toymodder mod if a toymodder mods modded toys?"

just a few i thought of.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Tue, 10 May 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 01:31

HSV

i need rice Very Happy

Eldar.O.

Can't afford the decals for your car door / quarter panel, so you want them on a shirt? heh
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Tue, 10 May 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make sure you do a shirt with a broken head gasket image on it... for the Cressida owners.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Tue, 10 May 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since the time and money is making the screens for printing these patterns/ pictures onto shirts, i can't ask her to make all these different things

floor mats are definite though... just need to make that picture of the griffin logo into something usable for a floor mat
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Tue, 10 May 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
somehow, i dont think decals down the side of a van door would be a good idea Smile

at the same time, i dont want to stick "TRUST" or "THOR" or "///ALPINE" on my back window because of the fact that people break into the mofo.

just thought it would be cool to have a simple shirt.

even a completely white shirt with a small toy badge on it would look awesome.

But you know, whatever, who pays attention to me, im just a van driver Rolling Eyes

Eldar.O.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Tue, 10 May 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i value your opinion, i'm just saying i can't ask her to make 100 different screens for different things, hehe

I'll see how i'm travelling after i get the mats printed... then i'll work on asking her nicely to do something else for me Razz
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Wed, 11 May 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could just get orders taken and she could make a small profit from it..
theyd still be cheap too
bonds t-shirt + paint, postage + small profit = custom t-shirts for good prices.
everybody wins Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Wed, 11 May 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i guess.

but she's doing it in her spare time, whether she wants to stay behind to make up prints and do them on shirts is up to her Razz

should get the mats made up soon, just depends when the next time i see her is, so i'll drop off the matts and email her the image
esoar
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help! Mon, 16 May 2005 04:46 Go to previous message
sorry dont mean to steal your thread!

im selling a few TRD, 1jz, 2jz, Supra assorted car T-shirts in the Miscellaneous section. just letting ya's know
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:its the weekends and im bored
Next Topic:GF's car getting keyed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 13:55:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063450336456299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.