Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED** Fri, 06 May 2005 05:16 Go to next message
Hello,

As I am currently sick to death of trying to organise a vertex style body kit locally(one that fits, one that requires no modification, a kit that is prooven not to be warped or bent and promised by the supplier to be of a quality part), I have come across an Australian supplier that currrently offers 100% genuine origin lab kits direct from Japan(http://www.origin-lab.com/sae86levin.htm).

Im trying to find interest in a group buy for origin lab body kits(5 people required). The kits are going to be organised through slidewize imports who are currently teamed up with D1 garage and are the suppliers for Origin Lab kits(http://www.origin-aust.com/).

Currently the price for a Levin kit is $1095 + freight to your door step($150.00) and will require a 50% up front deposit(kits will arrive Julyish). This is a non-group buy price as I am currently finalising a price for the whole group buy.

Even so the current price for the kit is a bargain for a genuine imported kit. So don't waste your money and time on local copies that don't fit and require modification and cost alot more. I also have been informed there is no 86's which currently sport the origin lab kits in Australia at the momment, so these kits will be one of the first or if not the first to arrive into the country.

The only benefit for myself in organising this group buy is that it will lower my price for original purchase and also helping out the toymods community as there have been alot of unhappy customers who have purchased local vertex style kits who have been promised a quality product but in fact, have been fooled and stung into buying something that is a utter piece of shit.

Aero parts that I am also looking into about doing a group buy is Genuine Vented Carbon Fibre Origin Lab Bonnets 100% genuine(have been quoted $995) for non group buy, Vented Front gaurds, and rear pumped gaurds.

Keep the flamage out of this thread Very Happy, even if this Group buy doesn't go to plan or go through. It is just a heads up of the quality parts that are currently available, which are genuine and available at a awesome price.

Cheers

UPDATE

Currently there is still a fair bit of interest, but as many people are pulling out due to the fact these kits will require Japanese bumper supports and can not pay the deposit by the required date. I will have to cancel the group buy.

If you are still interested in the kits, you can contact Zack from slidewize imports on (03)93188569 or 0401588550. Or can drop him a email at info@slidewizeimports.com.

Furthermore, I have recently been approached by a person that is offering TRD N2 wing copies at $210 and CBY flares for $400. If you would like the persons contact details drop me a PM, and I will pass them on to you. Quality of the parts are of the highest grade, and are to begin production very soon.

Cheers...

Attachment: SL-LEVIN-Fl.jpg
(Size: 44.78KB, Downloaded 610 time(s))
Attachment: SL-LEVIN-Rl.jpg
(Size: 24.36KB, Downloaded 499 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:50]

Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Fri, 06 May 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need the jap spec bumber bracket is that correct? Is it the whole kit bar the bonnet?

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2005 07:01]

driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Fri, 06 May 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You would need the jap spec bumper supports, only 5% discount is given on the group buy of 5 and 10% discount is given on the group buy of 10(this offer is available for all origin lab kits). $595 is needed up front for a deposit, and a further $595 needs to be payed when the kit lands(this includes shipping) regarding group buy of 5. Price will be less on the group buy of 10 etc.

driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Fri, 06 May 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kit consist of front bar, side skirts and rear bar. Does not include fenders/wing/bonnet..

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Fri, 06 May 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No fenders! How much are they
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Fri, 06 May 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with ken streeter's body kits?
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sat, 07 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 21:15

Ive never seen anything roght with ANY of them............ ask Simon, his shit was warped and fucked, beau yates kit is noticeably badly fitting. He is a legend up here with regards to his kits inaccuracy to fit most cars, not only ae86 but 180, silvia etc etc. bout the only kit ive seen fitted properly has been the one on his own car..........
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you just cut your standad mounts because if you can
ill go ahead with this if we get the people.
When will you need the money by?

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 00:54]

white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you please be able to price both front and rear fenders? I'd be very keen for a set of these, even more so if some other ppl were involved. Thanks
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update...

Front fenders are quoted at $550ish depending on how many people do the group buy and the rears are $300. I will be in contact with Zack in the next few days and will finalise price's, dates on arrival and all details. I currently have 3 people interested in kits(so another 2-7 people), and to find more interest may do a combined group buy with some of the guys from nissan silvia as the deal applies to all kits from the origin lab range.

Cheers

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 20:45

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HaHa............ What??????????????????????????
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 21:15

i better question would be whats not wrong with them... Razz
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Sun, 08 May 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can everyone please keep the business bashing out of the thread, not being a tight ass but would prefer if the thread can stay open rather than get locked.

Cheers

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Mon, 09 May 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get the group buy price and i'll let you know mate Smile
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Mon, 09 May 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the group buy price is 5% discount on retail price for a group buy of 5($50 or something like that, not really worth the effort) and if 10 people go through with the group buy 10% discount. Not huge savings but savings none the less.

Cheers

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Mon, 09 May 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the kit,how much is the frieght to MELBOURNE ,do origin sell the 'trd ducktail' how much?.

With the wing how much altogether landed to my door.

Why is this kit superior to the streeters?

THANKS
TAI TRAN
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Mon, 09 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from reports i've heard, it fits better for starters....but that can't be hard.

i'll let you all know at the end of this month when i get my trueno kit

driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Mon, 09 May 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, duck tail wing is not available. I will send you a PM in the next few days.

Cheers

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Mon, 09 May 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taitran wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 20:04

I'm interested in the kit,how much is the frieght to MELBOURNE ,do origin sell the 'trd ducktail' how much?.

THANKS
TAI TRAN

You can pick up the kit FREE from Zack if u are in Melbourne as Zack is located in Melbourne. Smile
I suggest u buy the "trd ducktail" from meridian motor sport
( www.m-msport.com.au ).
Their wings are of the greatest quality avable in Australia (in my words.

In case the group buy falls through, You can request the kit directly from Zack at: info@slidewizeimports.com
Or visit his site at: www.slidewizeimports.com

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 11:58]

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Tue, 10 May 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks DRFTAE86 so is it gonna cost more or less to buy from zack, do u know what suburb he is in .

Thanks for all your help.

driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Tue, 10 May 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It will cost the same, if you buy from zack as the retail price is $1095. However, if get the numbers for the group buy (another 5 more people needed for the group buy), it will cost a 110 less.

Cheers

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Tue, 10 May 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFTAE86 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 21:50

taitran wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 20:04

THANKS
TAI TRAN

You can pick up the kit FREE from Zack if u are in Melbourne as Zack is located in Melbourne.

Sorry... i was mistaken... Zack actually aquires the kit from interstate (D1-garage). So the postage for the kit will cost $150 to be sent to Melbourne. (As driftpig180sx stated in the first post)

If you go with the group buy though...u will save $110 on the price as driftpig180sx said, therefore paying for most of your postage.

Zack also says parts of the kit are avaliable individually.
Each piece (front bumper, sideskirts[pair] and rear bumper) are $395 each. (i dont think indidvidual pieces would apply to the group buy though).

Hope this info helps.
And for those that have only seen the 'RED origin-lab' AE86...
Here is a diffrent 1. Enjoy.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11797
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11798
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11799

Attachment: g-levin03.jpg
(Size: 56.33KB, Downloaded 405 time(s))
Attachment: g-levin07.jpg
(Size: 49.61KB, Downloaded 406 time(s))
Attachment: g-levin04.jpg
(Size: 55.40KB, Downloaded 400 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:01]

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Wed, 11 May 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So if i buy this kit, can i fit the front bumper while still using the oz spec mounts(supports) ,or do i need to modify or purchase new jap ones.

Im still very interested in the kit so can someone email me wen its time to pay deposit. tai_tran04@yahoo.com.au

THANKS TAI TRAN
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Wed, 11 May 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep I will email you when I have reached enough numbers for the group buy. It currently sits at 6 so far including yourself, so hopefully another 4 more will be apart of the group by.

Cheers

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Wed, 11 May 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK thanks driftpig180sx.

Im still in need of help,about change of bumper supports so keep me posted.

Thanks

Tai Tran
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Wed, 11 May 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me out. no1 has given me an answer and ive got a beeter committment

Good luck guys
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Thu, 12 May 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be keen for the kit. I was thinking about going with streeter but now i'm not so sure Confused

still, this is cheaper and is a proper kit.
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Tue, 17 May 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got an aussie spec Sprinter. What do i need to do to it to fit that kit? i'm interested but i won't buy it unless i know i can get it fitted...
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Tue, 17 May 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You would require jap-spec bumper supports, Truenosedan can get them but I can't remember the cost. There would be a way you could modify them to make the bar fit. I myself am going to be using jap spec mounts.

Cheers

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Tue, 17 May 2005 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pLaYa_OnE wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 21:39

I've got an aussie spec Sprinter. What do i need to do to it to fit that kit? i'm interested but i won't buy it unless i know i can get it fitted...

hey buddy, lose my car as your avatar picture please.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Wed, 18 May 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE Wed, 18 May 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, i'd wanna mount it properly without mangling either of the bars. I've contacted truenosedan, will let you know whether i'm in or not depending on his reply.

P.S. Sorry about using ur pic dude, i just stumbled across it on google, looks hot.
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED** Thu, 19 May 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH WHAT WHY IS THE GROUP BUY CANCELLED Mad

Ive been waiting for weeks and now it's been cancelled, could of at least told me or us earlier.

THANKS ANYWAY TAI TRAN
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED** Thu, 19 May 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, due to the fact 3 guys have pulled out because they lacked the funds. The group buy was pointless if it were to be of 5people(saving of 50dollars each), thats why the group buy was cancelled. I was only contacted on tues/weds about the guys pulling out, so was not able to post this msg up earlier.
If you would like to purchase the kit, contact Zack on the above number, he has regular shipments of the kits every 6 weeks(my kit will be included in the next shipment) Very Happy.

Cheers

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED** Thu, 19 May 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Mate, No problem.

Do u have a contact number for ZACK or email address.

TAI TRAN
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED** Fri, 20 May 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are still interested in the kits, you can contact Zack from slidewize imports on (03)93188569 or 0401588550. Or can drop him a email at info@slidewizeimports.com
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: ORIGIN LAB GROUP BUY LEVIN *VERTEX STYLE KIT GENUINE**CANCELLED** Fri, 20 May 2005 09:10 Go to previous message
Thanks Mate. Cheers

TAI TRAN
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:::: STOCKO 86 TAIL'LIGHTS/AUS SPEC..CHEAP :::
Next Topic:ae86 spoiler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:58:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009058952331543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.