Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
munja
Newcomer

April 2005
YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Mon, 09 May 2005 23:46 Go to next message
Joshstix,

Just refering to your comment re the thread YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE

"What makes you think it matters to me, that he insulted me? Has he been warned for his behaviour? behaviour he been put on probation?"

If you didnt care what blackmist said, then why were his sign-in and posting privliges taken away from him with out any formal warning. I happen to know who he is.

The post was fine until you put your "smart-ass" little reply in there..

EldarO did have a valid point about double standards on this forum until until he caved in... and then offered to make a donation....

If you put more time into these forums than others, that is your choice.. no need to harp on about it..

thats my $0.02..

Send a private message to this user  
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee, sounds like another whinger.

Oh, and if you bothered to check the user "BlackMist" doesnt seem to be banned at all, nor even on probation..........
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations on knowing who blackmist is. Pity you don't know what you are talking about though. Have you spoken to him about the reply to his email?

He has not been banned. I had no reason to ban him I didn't even put him on probation or warn him.

Take a look at his profile if you don't believe me User Profile. This is a screenshot of the console. There are a few different IP addresses from the Campbell town area that are banned from the forum due to the retards who were using them. I assume that Blackmist started using one of these IP's and this is why he could not connect to the forum.

As to your double standards thing I agree there is and should be prefferential treatment to the members of the Toymods Car Club who are the people who provide this forum. If you don't like it, don't come here it's as simple as that. I'm sure we'll miss the great input you have offered in your one post, but we'll probably get over it.
munja
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Errr,

Did you want a donation???
(post 2)

BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I was never banned as Joshstix claims well see how long this account lasts. Smile

To all that have thrown absolutely nothing but useless insults about the wording of my sentences and so on, I have nothing to say to you.......surprised.

BUT......

Quote:

As to your double standards thing I agree there is and should be prefferential treatment to the members of the Toymods Car Club who are the people who provide this forum. If you don't like it, don't come here it's as simple as that. I'm sure we'll miss the great input you have offered in your one post, but we'll probably get over it.

So really Eldar0 was correct in his initial assumptions, that you burned him for, and then he offered a donation........man I don't even want to start on that, thats a whole topic in its own right about the culture that exists for users (not all users) of this forum.

Any way, like I said in my email to you Josh, if you wish to conduct YOUR forums in a communist regime fashion than go ahead, but I will never go away, and I will fight for equal rights for all users on all forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude give up if you had any respect for the forums you would, There is a reason why these ppl have higher rights and priveligous's in the forum, cos they dedicate there time to running it. If it wasn't for them the forums wouldn't exist.
If you kill a policeman you cop (no pun intended) a harsher sentence than for killing a normal survillian, same goes for moderators they are the ones that spend time moderating and organising the club so generally you would expect them to have higher rights and higher punishment for pissing them off, than a regular user.

Sure sometimes they may come off a little arrogant or short and critical, but if you were in there position and saw someone making the wrong mistkae time and time again you'd tell them pretty directly to in words they might actually understand.

Anyway end rant give up and let it die, you won't win.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 13:27

Just in case you missed this bit.

If you want respect, earn it.
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 13:27

dude give up if you had any respect for the forums you would, There is a reason why these ppl have higher rights and priveligous's in the forum, cos they dedicate there time to running it. If it wasn't for them the forums wouldn't exist.
If you kill a policeman you cop (no pun intended) a harsher sentence than for killing a normal survillian, same goes for moderators they are the ones that spend time moderating and organising the club so generally you would expect them to have higher rights and higher punishment for pissing them off, than a regular user.

Sure sometimes they may come off a little arrogant or short and critical, but if you were in there position and saw someone making the wrong mistkae time and time again you'd tell them pretty directly to in words they might actually understand.

I understand what your saying there - it still doesn't give them the right get that arrogant.

So if I was a moderator it would have been ok to call "Yian" a "twat" for not bringing anything constructive to this thread.. that was just an example of course...
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do agree with most of Coronas comments.

I do agree that the guys that run these forums do an awesome job and should be applauded for spending their time to keep it going for the general public and the members. I have never stated otherwise in that respect.

I do believe in preferential treatment for certain ppl but it stops when they become arrogant and insulting to wards other ppl (and I am referring to myself as well as others here), but one gets hammered and banned for his comments while the other....well gets donations for them.

Any way, I will let it die here, because somebody (Corona RT142) had the decency to reply in a well mannered fashion and did not insult me in any way, and also because I do have respect for this forum as an excellent resource for any toyota enthusiast, but not for some of the members. And I dont expect respect from anyone here. Mine is won and lost on the track, not on a forum where a 12 year old can get it.

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's going on here? This isn't the playground at school, jesus. Joshstix / the other mods arn't here to play baby sitter to some roudy tots, they're here (on their own time) to make sure this place stays a wealth of Toyota information, if they step on the toes of a few clowns who act as if their ego deserves a billboard then so be it.
I think they do a great job, even if I do think they should close down sign ups during the school holidays Wink, that's why I gave some money to keep this place going.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 13:10

What's going on here? This isn't the playground at school, jesus. Joshstix / the other mods arn't here to play baby sitter to some roudy tots, they're here (on their own time) to make sure this place stays a wealth of Toyota information, if they step on the toes of a few clowns who act as if their ego deserves a billboard then so be it.
I think they do a great job, even if I do think they should close down sign ups during the school holidays Wink, that's why I gave some money to keep this place going.

Peeack, i dont think thats it at all.

nothing makes them special about being here on their own time, we are all here because of that.

Joshstix and other mods are here because they like toyotas, and they like to talk about them, im sure that any one of them can revoke what privledges they have if they got fed up with it.

the reality is, they were given these priveledges because they are reasonable, and honest, which benefits all of us by having them make desicions as to how this clubs image is projected onto the public.

Im sure that Joshstix is not just here because he HAS to be, but rather that he wants to be.

And i stick by my initial statement, everyone on here is to be treated equally, if a newcomer asks a stupid question, his question will attract redicule and abuse, whereas if a mod does so, you all have enough respect for them to answer properly.

you guys seem to forget, that at one stage, you were all newcomers, what do you think the "Visitors" that browse these forums will think of the club when they see newcomers being rediculed? you think that would make them want to join?

You all have to realise that this is a forum for a car club, not a political debate, it need not matter how long someones been here as to how their questions and statments are received.

Grow up.

and i didnt suggest that i donate because i didnt want to be banned or placed on probation, if expressing my thoughts is enough for me to banned, or placed on probation, i want nothing to do with this club. I simply suggested that i do donate because of all the help, and information this forum has provided me with. without this forum, i wouldnt know half of what i do now.

if you had asked me 5 months ago as to what a 1GGTE,4AGTE,1JZ,2JZ,3SGTE,3TGTE was, i would have told you to stop wasting my time, but now i know what each of these egines comes in, their aspiration, their capacity etc. and if i dont know somehting i take solace in the fact that the information i seek is here somewhere.

[/endrant]

Eldar.O.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you miss understood me, I'm not supporting people ridiculing anyone. What's the point in that? I mearly ment mods shouldn't cop flack for doing their job. Nor do I think someone's forum worth is measured by their tenure here.
What I'm saying, basically, is that people shouldn't get bent out of shape because they get told off. This is owned by the Toymods Car Club, it's not a public forum. Come into their house and respect their rules, otherwise you can leave. (Well not you in particular Wink)

Also, a 4A-GTE didn't come in anything Razz
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002MFG8M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God i hate you joshstix !!!!
you go and delete threads when just ppl start talking about them.

(comes with free sarcasim)
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee i'd be so worried about ppl not signing up to the forums, becuase they are scared off by experienced posters answering noobs questions with smart remarks, how many forums have you read, hmmm they are all the same. Secondly Toymods now has over 10300 members i'd say its hardly lacking in that respect in fact of the car forums that are actually useful for info ie not hot 4's etc bar maybe street commodore's its pretty damn large.
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

We should probably let this thread rest. I mean it started off as a polite/non abusive question directed at YOGI8U and then you have these comments thrown around. I think this guy has already established that he doesn't give a f&ck whether he is respected or not especially on the web where any twat with his dads 16 sec work-car can throw comments ...

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:56] by Moderator

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 14:06

Gee i'd be so worried about ppl not signing up to the forums, becuase they are scared off by experienced posters answering noobs questions with smart remarks, how many forums have you read, hmmm they are all the same. Secondly Toymods now has over 10300 members i'd say its hardly lacking in that respect in fact of the car forums that are actually useful for info ie not hot 4's etc bar maybe street commodore's its pretty damn large.

hmm, heres the opinions of some people... however, they are just that, opinions.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=57060&start=0&rid=8516&S=fea30f164bd 4ef483143c14d74e0aebd

in the end, i dont think anyone actually gives a shit, because it doesnt effect them in the slightest,

but regardless of whether you give a shit or not, theres respect to be had towards fellow members (im not blaming you mate)

oh, and peeack, i thought they came in aw11's Confused see you learn something new everyday Very Happy

Eldar.O.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agze's. Converted to turbo 4agte's because the supercharged engines have stronger internals from factory.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know what your getting at but it's just a fact of the internet ppl will act tough jump up and down and flame ppl because they know they will probably never see that perosn or they are compensating for there small penis size.
Personally i couldn't give a rats what someone says to me on the net, its like road rage let it fly and its all good.
But as said pretty much every forum i have been on has been the same, where noobs are flamed for noobish acts and so on its a fact of life.
The only forum i am yet to see this would probably be IDA very friendly only one small incident i have seen other than that you couldn't find a friendlier forum.
If you think toymods is bad get reading boy.
PS the AW11 came with a 4age and 4agze, a 4agte is merely a name adopted by ppl who convert these engine to turbo similary a Ke70 with a 4age conversion can be known as a Ae70 as the Ae71 is a factory toyota version
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what was it about ?
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt anybody want to know about the drag? Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah cos its only for ppl with limited skill that have vague ideas about brakes and steering. j/ks.
Laughing
I don't mind drag racing but its pretty much the only form of racing that you can be a heart attack weighting (deliberate mis grammar) to happen and still compete.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:31]

BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very funny about the grammar thing.........

So is your Corona (I am assuming you have a corona because of your user name) a circuit monster than?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no its a station car, but it isn't too bad round corner since i fixed the suspension but the brakes well thats another matter, i have replaced the pads. It hasn't seen a circuit but it lapped up the hill climb at the easter toymods event pretty well, especially out of the slower corners.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Tue, 10 May 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob_RA40, your comments about someone else's relative are not warranted & all references to this have been removed.

This thread is also drifting off topic as it is in the Membership & Feedback section...
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 17:26

doesnt anybody want to know about the drag? Confused

i would say they dont.

who cares if yogi was beaten or not. who says yogi actually had it flat to the floor.

i cruise in another forum memebrs 400rwhp cressida just about evey weekend, it never sees more than 5 pound on the street cause it aint worth him loosing his license or car. and what does he have to prove to some looser in a gtst. nothing. some people have big hp cars and dont give a toss about traffic light racers. probably because traffic light racers are the sum of the earth and arre the reason car enthuasiasts get attention from a current affair, and the police and other media.

if your lossing sleep over it, find a way to get in contact with yogi instead of filling this forum with page upon page of shit and drivle.

when you read this and get all worked up, just so you know. i dont care what crap you will come out with next, so carry on all you like, you wont get a raise out of me or anyone else that has the maturity level of a 25 yr old or more.
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just when everything seemed to be settling down and ppl were being nice to each other, another spice girl comes along throwing insults at me from the passenger seat of their boyfreinds cressida.

Quote:

who cares if yogi was beaten or not. who says yogi actually had it flat to the floor.

Yep Okay.

Who mentioned anything about traffic light racing any way. I thought it was on the track?. Wasn't this topic under Track Talk previously?

OR

do you have some inside information on this situation, you seem to be pretty sure where and how it eventuated.

Sorry about the shit and drivle Twisted Evil

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 19:05

comes along throwing insults at me

im sorry Steve but i have to say this:

THERE IS NOT ONE INSULT IN ..J..'s POST DIRECTED AT YOU OR ANYONE, NOT! ONE! INSULT! ANYWHERE!

YOU'RE THE ONE INSULTING HIM

BlackMist666 wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 19:05

another spice girl ......from the passenger seat of their boyfreinds cressida.

yet you complain HE insulted U.

and u complain about the double standards yet you're the biggest hypocrite in the thread (lemme guess your gonna complain that i called u a hypocrite! its not an insult if u actually are a hypocrite).

ive reported my post to the moderator i dont care if i get put on probation for this.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds and someone has to say something about it.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:46]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob's a gay poo tool, he belongs in the tool shed in the cross...

ban his arse, fucking trouble making poo pusher No No No
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Laughing screw u hippy, why havent u pissed off out of my country yet?

yeah we all know the real reason your going to germany, your going there for a "hot lunch". SHEIZER!

Laughing
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61, almost fell off my chair laughing

Maybe if I am a social secretary one day, I too one day can ask someone to suck my d*ck. What do you recon Joshstix nudge, nudge, wink wink....

VOTE ELDARO for Vice President!!!!!
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

rob's a gay poo tool, he belongs in the tool shed in the cross...

ban his arse, fucking trouble making poo pusher

Laughing
munja
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJ200 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 09:15

ed_ma61, almost fell off my chair laughing

Maybe if I am a social secretary one day, I too one day can ask someone to suck my d*ck. What do you recon Joshstix nudge, nudge, wink wink....

VOTE ELDARO for Vice President!!!!!

AJ200,

Take a number, and wait in line please...

(post 3)

[Updated on: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:39]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys obviously have no idea do you, rob and ed know each other so its just a little rivalry and have hearted fun.
munja
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Wed, 11 May 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
assumed that they knew each other.. still funny though

(post 4)

[Updated on: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:58]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Thu, 12 May 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can we ban Ed too?

edit: better ban corona rt143 aswell...

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:39]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Thu, 12 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT143 yep i'd ban him cos he ain't me
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont.... Thu, 12 May 2005 00:47 Go to previous message
haha damn straight
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Articles section?
Next Topic:RIPPED OFF
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 08:47:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092811584472656 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.