Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Tue, 10 May 2005 09:58 Go to next message
If anyone has any space in a shed/garage in Brisbane that i could lease/borrow to do a 1jz/Ra28 restoration could you please reply to this post or pm me with the details. Just need something to get my car out of the elements and under lock and key and so it doesnt have to be moved, as it won't be a rolling build.

Cheers,
BennyG
  Send a private message to this user    
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Tue, 10 May 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't have a shed to offer - but i'd be interested in a long-to-medium-term arrangement around the western-suburbs-towards-ipswich way.

maybe a bunch of people might consider renting/sharing a shed?

i only have a single- car carport - but have 3 cars and intend starting on another project.

BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Tue, 10 May 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a great idea to me if we could get a few people together... heres two of us so another few and the cost of a shed wouldnt be too much? western suburbs is great.. i live at karana downs and work at toowong and my mate who is helping me lives at mt ommaney so anywhere around these parts or in between would be great.. anyone else, or anyone with space?
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Wed, 11 May 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys, anybody with space, or anybody wanting to be in on a group lease of a shed in brissie where we can all work on our projects... car related or not. really keen to get my project under way.. kinda need space though.
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Wed, 11 May 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
found a space at seventeen mile rocks for about 8 grand a year, if we get 3 or 4 people together thats around $50 a week each.. any takers?
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Wed, 11 May 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surely someone has a shed or similar they don't use?? corner of a workshop... anything.
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Thu, 12 May 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone with any suggestions please... dont hold back!
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Thu, 12 May 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'v gopt to see my zorst man next week (at seventeen mile rocks as it turns out) so i'll ask him about shed/share space...

benny, i'll be interested 'soon' but at the moment i'm concentrating on selling the supra and getting stuff together for repaird of my RA40 - when the projectmobile (mz10) gets resources/time/money (a few months away) i'd then be looking for shed space.

woudl it be fair to guess that you're itchin' to find a space right now?
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Thu, 12 May 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 15:28

i'v gopt to see my zorst man next week (at seventeen mile rocks as it turns out) so i'll ask him about shed/share space...

that wouldnt be vaughn would it?
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Thu, 12 May 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup - vaughn at Mufflerpro - very nice guy - does good zorsts at reasonable prices
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Thu, 12 May 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea that would be a fair guess mate, kinda keen to get a start on the project so i can get it done by the end of the year. if you could mention it to the guys at 17 mile rocks that'd be great. in the meantime, open to any offers...
BennyG
Regular

February 2005
Re: Shed Space in Brisbane Needed Fri, 13 May 2005 23:08 Go to previous message
ill get this back up the top for the weekend, hopefully someone who doesnt come on during the week see's it and has space!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rim Size Limits - Guidlines and engineering
Next Topic:Good mechanic in Newcastle
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 19:17:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055699348449707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.