Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 12 May 2005 09:40 Go to next message
hey guys
me and my girl now ex
had been 2geather 5 months
but last week we got into a small fight ova the phone
so i hadnt called her till now
i called her 2night and she told me she just wanted 2 be friends
so i played as if it was cool
but nah i really love her.

plus i must ad during the time we didnt talk my mates neighbor asked me out
i told my girlsfriends best friend? i think she must of told her
i was gonna tell my girl on the phone 2night but she broke up wid me

has any1 else gone throught this?
i don't think ill eva connect with any1 like i did with her
she's on my mind every minute

what should i do?

thanks guys

thread has now been changed to worst break ups
whats the worst uve done 2 chicks or they've done 2 u?

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:48]

Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, five months? You've gotta be kidding. A couple of months ago my girlfriend (who I was thinking about proposing to) came back from Italy after being away 6 months, and dumped me. We'd been together three and a half years.

I do, however, now have another girlfriend, who's great!. Very Happy And into cars... and helped me a lot when my ex broke up with me... did I mention she's great? Smile
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5 months isnt such a big deal dude trust me. Try work things out, but if it fails just move on... Normally when you have a fight, you call back and try sort it out, or if it's real bad wait a day or 2. Call her and explain you said no to the other chick "for her", pretty sure she'd like that Very Happy

Coz when i started with my gf (6months just passed) her ex was still thinking/hoping they'd get back together, so i had to take care of him when he just wouldnt fuck off after being told at least 4 times Evil or Very Mad We dont want that happening to you Razz

Shraka, that's so harsh, i dont know what i wouldve done Evil or Very Mad Glad you're with a good gf now Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:57]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 19:57

Shraka, that's so harsh, i dont know what i wouldve done Evil or Very Mad Glad you're with a good gf now Very Happy

You don't know the half of it.

Still, my new girly is fantastic! So whatever, I don't care about what my ex has done anymore. Smile
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This will sound cold but.
your just 18yo don't worry about it, there will be more and you will fall in love with every one of them.
So, at the moment you have more time & funds to spend on your car.ENJOY!
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka shit i feel like shit right now
but god i don't know how u coped

Quote:

Try work things out, but if it fails just move on... Normally when you have a fight, you call back and try sort it out, or if it's real bad wait a day or 2. Call her and explain you said no to the other chick "for her", pretty sure she'd like that

the thing is after i said hey, how ya goin
and stuff
she started umm err umm and i could tell she was trying to tell
me something so i told her
just let it out
she replied i think we should just be friend
so its ova for good

hopefully everything will work out for me
as it did for shraka

thanks guys
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

your just 18yo

uhh yea im only 16

Quote:

at the moment you have more time & funds to spend on your car.ENJOY

well i did just buy a mz20 soarer last week that would look nice with rims.

thanks again guys
im starting to feel better already
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It will.
I've been through it twice now. First girlfriend (2 girlfriends before the ex that went to Italy) moved in with me after 6 months, lived with me for 6 months, then fucked my friends from highschool, 10 minutes after I went to work, in my bed. That hurt a lot too. I got over that, had a few crappy relationships, then came across my ex, who did a similar thing again after 3 and a half years. I realy hope it doesn't happen again.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka> Dood Shocked
Thats shocking.. I hope you dont talk to those 'friends' either.

MX73> Forget about her and move on, trust me.. down the line youll wonder why you spent so long moping about it. Hey street racers dont need girlfriends anyway Laughing
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my ex, broke up with her like 5 days ago..

the FIRST time we broke up she had a big whinge, and i felt physically sick (because of the circumstances of our disagreement).

she fucked up and blamed me for "throwing what we had away" she even said "your the only guy ive ever cared about, i cant beleive your throwing that away" which, was true, and at the time the feeling was mutual, she was somehow blaming me for her fuckup? i guess ive learned that if she fucks you around once, get rid of her, nothing good will come from it.

got over it though, now she wants to get back together and is pissed off at me because she doesnt understand why i wont..

women Rolling Eyes

its hard dude, but it will make you feel better if you call her/drop by unexpectedly.

usually this will net you a good reaction.

and agree with her on the being friends bit. makes everything a hell of alot easier.

Eldar.O. - Recently single and its sucking ass Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:46]

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude,

I just got dumped by my girl of 2 and a quarter years,
So I can sympathise, but you let a small fight ruin it for you?
You gotta work to make a relationship succeed.
Sometimes even that isnt enough, but you never really know, not really. So you gotta do your damndest to make sure you did everything you could.

But at 5 months, there isnt as much stimulus to fight for so who knows, you say it was that good... do what you can.

Phyro
out.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lonely drivers!

girls are yuk, they give me girl germs

but i got germlock so im protected.

Razz

Nah hope it all works out dude, im not gona bother typin my advice coz its pretty mcuh been said 3 times over already.

Good luck dude
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friends? Naw. I almost beat the crap out of him a few years back when I saw him at a party. I was 2 drunk to ninja his arse though so I left it.

I also don't talk to the 'friend' who invited the guy to his party. Well not often anyway... if I can avoid it.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a girl who loves cars, thats my advice... mines into rotors big time and drives a mint s2 rx7 (she f##king beats me though Embarassed) ive had a few before this one but when there into cars it helps so much more!!!! Surprised
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh well mate

As they say in a well known anime about things and stuff

" real street racers dont need girlfriends anyway! "

Chin up dude - life will go on - youll meet another !
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOCKA wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 20:58

get a girl who loves cars, thats my advice... mines into rotors big time and drives a mint s2 rx7 (she f##king beats me though Embarassed) ive had a few before this one but when there into cars it helps so much more!!!! Surprised

TELL me about it! When my girl said "I wanna tear down an engine with you" I almost fell off my chair! Shocked
So awsome. And I go on an on about engines and stuff and when I stop, she said "no keep going"!! Sooo awsome.
IronWanker
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My gf has a JZA80 fetish. I told her they're not my cuppa tea but she can have one anyway, as long as I'm still allowed to have an SW20. We figure we'll just put the baby seat in the supra.

Oh yeah and she can suck a golf ball through a brake hose.

Wink

Oh yeah, she's bi too.

Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:05]

Daemon
Regular

May 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your only 16 man. Enjoy your single-ness now. Its the only time you can 'date' school girls and not get the morally wrong speach Laughing Because we all know only males get better looking with age.

All the best mate, I think most of us can relate to you.
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sense a group batting session coming on here *backs away*

in all seriousness, just go kill her dog or something you'll feel heaps better after.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daemon wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:05

Its the only time you can 'date' school girls and not get the morally wrong speach

Heh heh... depends how many people you tell. Wink
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some advice from an old fart

1. You'll never figure women.

2. If trees had twats you burn women and fuck trees !
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish there was more girls my age (16)that know wats going on under the hood of a car and are actualy interested in it and girls that like getting their hands dirty!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gazza53 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:18

Ha ha, you suck, I have women figured. Razz
It's easy, you just assume they are retarded. Heh heh... actualy no I don't have women figured either.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:19

i wish there was more girls my age (16)that know wats going on under the hood of a car and are actualy interested in it and girls that like getting their hands dirty!!!

Mine's 20. Wink I'm 23.

I think at 16 you don't have much to chose from. They're all stupid little kids and/or dating older guys. Wink
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
women are f@ked up
i was thinkin i could hook up wid my ex's best friend
hehehe

nah im just not used 2 being single
i havent been single for ova a year
this sux

thanks for the reply's guys
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate if you ask me half the time your better off (lucky my gf isn't a member lol). You will have more money and not spend alot of time trying to work out what you did "wrong" this time.

On the lighter side. You just bought an MZ20. and are in QLD. No offense but get off your ass and visit me. We have started up a little group of old school soarer's. Lots of guys with the same cars you can chill with whenever you want. Cruises are had often and we go out all the time for photo shoots. drop me an email and we can meet up some time NDGCPR@hotmail.com

http://img205.echo.cx/img205/4762/412020tl.jpg
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adsport wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:06

in all seriousness, just go kill her dog or something you'll feel heaps better after.

Gazza53 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:18

BAHAHAHA!! Laughing

i cant afford a g/f Rolling Eyes
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whats the problem now its time for
!SUPA MEGA PIMPIN!
dude you'll get over it your to young to care that much, (says he with his best mate married at 18 to his 1 and only...)
but seriously pimp the system
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fukk it must be the season,mine just broke up with me after 2.5 years, after we found out 2 months ago she has cancer which is looking good tho,ontop of this my mum got given 6 months to live and to top it all off my current business partner has scammed me over 20K while I have been trying to sort this shit out Mad ..What am I trying to say,well life isnt fukking easy! infact at times it can just be down right fucked, Being 16 and breaking up with a GF of 6months is really nothing compared to what you will probably have to deal with down the track..

Best of luck!

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:15]

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plenty more fish in the sea. you'll get used to it after a while, it hurts less and less each time.
find a reason to hate them, it quikens the ... whole... feelin sorry for urself bit.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.tomservo.cc/show.aspx/hammer.jpg

PLUS

http://www.huatki.com/topsite/members/photob1/Nails.jpg

EQUALS

http://www.lumika.org/vietnam/thumbnails/wooden-bridge.jpg

Now get over it
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a bridge built completely out of nails? WTF?

Eldar.O.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought I'd only find threads like this on www.nissansilvia.com or www.imalittlebitch.com

go figure
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 23:59

Eldar.O.

bahaha.

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 23:59

Eldar.O.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear your demise... Your still young and have a lot of life... It's because of my last girlfriend I bought the MA61... And do I regret it... Nope. I have spent a bucket load on the MA61, even thought now and again it doesn't get me from A to B but I know where every single cent has gone into (and can see it all the time)...

Your still young and have a lot to learn and to experience... There is more fish in the ocean...

Cheers.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just find someone as fucked up as you are.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Women are great!

have as many as possable while your young and alert, once your older thay catch you with your guard down and your screwed!

i suggest you try this list first RIGHT CLICK - SAVE AS

once you have done those pick one you like!
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me Thu, 12 May 2005 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks heaps guys
im gonna go out pimpin in my soarer 2night
i feel so much better letting it out on the forum
give me a few days and would have forgot i even was wid her

ahh well im gonna change the thread name to worst brake up's

thanks heaps guys

justin
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 12 May 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did she leave you because you couldn't spell???
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 12 May 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illiteracy is the fourth most common cause of 5 month old relationship breakups Rolling Eyes

Justin - stop being a sook, iv not had a g/f yet, and im 20, so think about that.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 12 May 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MX73_drifter -> considering the fact that you are the tool that came on to my ST165 for sale thread and claimed I wouldn't get $1000 for it, I'm still going to be nice.

Dude, girls at about your age are useless for dating - they don't know what they want, and if you do somehow get into a real long term relationship (ie a few years), when they hit about 19 or 20 - they'll dump you and decide they want to 'play the field' (I'm not talking from experience directly, but I've known at least 5 chick-friends to do this to their guys, then again these chicks may be total ho's - I'm not willing to vouch for them Very Happy ). Basically, at your age it *should* be all about sex and a tiny bit of communciation/trust'n'stuff - so go get some action and don't get stressed about all that mature lovey dovey bollocks just yet, if a relationship blows up in your face, try and look back at what did and didn't work in the relationship, try and learn what you can from it but move on emotionally, don't get bogged down with that stuff!

After all, it's not like you are having serious thoughts about starting a family, right?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 12 May 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

illiteracy is the fourth most common cause of 5 month old relationship breakups
hehehe

Quote:

Justin - stop being a sook, iv not had a g/f yet, and im 20, so think about that.
Yeah consider yourself lucky man, you probably wouldn't have any cars if you'd had a g/f.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 09:04

iv not had a g/f yet, and im 20, so think about that.

dont mention the long list of boyfriends Laughing
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adsport wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:06

CALL OF THE TOPIC! lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude your 16... don't stress... i'd suggest you think you love her because she may have touched your doodle... Don't worry there will be other girls which will do this...

My last broke up with me after a year & was not able to give a real reason... I believe she was cheating on me... But meh move on...

EldarO wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 20:44

i guess ive learned that if she fucks you around once, get rid of her, nothing good will come from it.

Listen to this man he speaks the truth!!

Cheers,
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 09:48

Dude your 16... don't stress... i'd suggest you think you love her because she may have touched your doodle... Don't worry there will be other girls which will do this...
Laughing

Toymods is always so good for love advice Very Happy
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude you own a Soarer now. One chick will not suffice.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Does anyone actually read the title, this far down a thread? Fri, 13 May 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 10:38

UUP-46X wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 09:48

Laughing

Toymods is always so good for love advice Very Happy

Laughing Laughing BooYAAH!!! Laughing Getting touched in my funny place makes me happy Very Happy

illiteracy is the fourth most common cause of 5 month old relationship breakups Rolling Eyes

I'm widteh Viper_NippleX on this one - MX73 you are SO FAR ahead of the game, you'll probably have nailed more poon-tang at 20 than confidence-deficient suckkaz like me have at 25!!

God I'm getting old Crying or Very Sad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does anyone actually read the title, this far down a thread? Fri, 13 May 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 11:28

I'm widteh Viper_NippleX on this one - MX73 you are SO FAR ahead of the game, you'll probably have nailed more poon-tang at 20 than confidence-deficient suckkaz like me have at 25!!

Dude, you own a skyline. You're never seeing a girl naked ever again. Twisted Evil
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Does anyone actually read the title, this far down a thread? Fri, 13 May 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 11:32

Dude, you own a skyline. You're never seeing a girl naked ever again. Twisted Evil

I'm just itchin' to slap you down like the bitch that you are, but I'm Soooooo on probation. Mad Grrrrrrr... Mad . . . . I'll just have to be happy with my car having EXACTLY FOUR TIMES the power of yours!!

(Make that more than 5 times when I've tweaked it!)

Seriously though - I discovered the joy of strippers at a mates buck's party last weekend - I'm sorted so long as I've got a job! Got the wedding next weekend too - Tang-Central at the reception Evil or Very Mad

Muhahahaha !
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Does anyone actually read the title, this far down a thread? Fri, 13 May 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 11:11

Seriously though - I discovered the joy of strippers at a mates buck's party last weekend
Dude, you are such a skyline owner.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and your a celica driver?

your point being?

can the jokes about each others cars, we drive what we drive.

i am curious as to why he chose an r33 over the more powerful r32 GTR though Razz

i "made friends" with my ex now.

but ive challenged her to see if she can stand 3 months without talking to me, 91 days to go!

its more to help me get over her and vice versa, but also to torture her some more.

god im a prick Very Happy

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 19:47

lol, five months? You've gotta be kidding. A couple of months ago my girlfriend (who I was thinking about proposing to) came back from Italy after being away 6 months, and dumped me. We'd been together three and a half years.

I do, however, now have another girlfriend, who's great!. Very Happy And into cars... and helped me a lot when my ex broke up with me... did I mention she's great? Smile

my brother had a similar thing, happen he had been going out with his girlfriend for about a year, she went overseas for 2 months or something, and the girls mum used my brother to relay information thru emails the whole time she was overseas.
Then when she came back he had a holiday planned at bowral and had a ring for her not engagement but worth like 600 bucks. She accepted the ring then two weeks later broke up with him. Originally they said they would pay my brother back for the ring which now ment nothing to her anyway because engraved in it was a message about love for entrnity what a joke.
Note this is not the first time this girl has done it as we found out after my brother got dumped. She has done something similar to another two or three where she goe so/s milks them for all there worth the dumps them.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

same but 19
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does anyone actually read the title, this far down a thread? Fri, 13 May 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 11:32

damnit i was gonna buy a skyline at the end of the year an r33 like st184 sillycar oh well there goes that plan, hmmm back to getting a caldina, yep the wagon will definately impress the chicks except i don't want single mums. Pfft as if i would be able to get one into aus anyway stupid legislation.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just keep the corona.

I don't think anything says "sex on wheels" more than an corona
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i wanna lose the bogan appeal. Plus it needs to go to old and i am getting bored need something with a bit more power and better handling, so i can do some track days. oh and don't dis the rona it has great sex appeal just not the type you want. Least the rona's not overweight.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey take it easy, i used to own an MX62 cressida

don't go dissin the soarers now... or you'll find MR-1JZ behind you with some piano wire hehehe
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yeah all the way from SA i doubt it hey got nothing against the soarers i have been interest in a couple that have been up for sale, but i'd prefer a performance orientated car to start with rather than a luxury car. All a car needs to please me is aircon, CD player, handling, power and brakes (maybe ABS). I couldn't give a toss about other features cos i generally woudn't use them anyway.
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1337 Firefox extension!
Next Topic:removing tree stumps
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 08:11:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010615110397339 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.