Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 11:54 Go to next message
My girlriend's new car (well 95 Eunos 30X that she has owned for about 2 months) has been keyed twice in the last few weeks.Last wed night or thursday and again last night or today. She parks her car in a fairly safe underground car park and parks it in a corner so other cars cant scratch it up (people also keep opening their car doors on her car) which is pissing me off coz the body which was reasonably good is now all fukt up.

Today it was keyed down the drivers side from bonnet to boot, the other day it was across the top of the bumper, and faily deep.
Today was one of the only times she didn't park it in the corner because she was running late for work...

Got any ieas on how to catch this creep?
Help would be appreciated.THamx
  Send a private message to this user    
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that really sucks.

Does the car park have any security cameras?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
park a car opposite it with a camcorder in it.
or sit in a car opposit it all day
or key every car in the car park
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it only her car? or many in the carpark?

if it's just her, then most likely a pissed-off workmate, someone recently fired, or someone she pissed of at work (or on way to work)

hunch: ...oops - wrong person, regardless of that... tell police ASAP .. get the turd in a remand centre being buttfucked by bored somoan guys and gypsy jokers.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:40]

meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 22:36

is it only her car? or many in the carpark?

if it's just her, then most likely a pissed-off workmate, someone recently fired, or someone she pissed of at work (or on way to work)

not much u can do except try and figure out who shes pissed off lately
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe its someone who hates you stuart?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, ppl who key cars are ppl who dont have cars
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 23:27

lol that's abit funny. keying a car without a car. without a car you can not have a key. without a key you can't really key a car.
lol what are the chances of someone in a car park with a key that doesn't have a car parked? Laughing i know there IS a chance, but c'mon. i don't think someone would sit up on their lazy ass and decide to go keying eunos's for no reason today. unless they knew her Rolling Eyes
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 01:51

rthy wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 23:27

lol that's abit funny. keying a car without a car. without a car you can not have a key. without a key you can't really key a car.
lol what are the chances of someone in a car park with a key that doesn't have a car parked? Laughing i know there IS a chance, but c'mon. i don't think someone would sit up on their lazy ass and decide to go keying eunos's for no reason today. unless they knew her Rolling Eyes

someone with house keys Rolling Eyes

i recon you wire the car up with 240V and next time they key it they will get the shock of their life Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: GF's car getting keyed Thu, 12 May 2005 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 22:21

park a car opposite it with a camcorder in it.

Take a day off work and get two dv tapes. Sit in the car opposite ur gf's car for an hour, shove in a tape, record.
Come back in 3 hours time to sit in the car for half an hour to an hour, then shove in the second tape and record.

You will then either see who did it with your own eyes or have him/her caught on tape.

Smile
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: GF's car getting keyed Fri, 13 May 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
house keys... or keys to their commodore (its not a car, its a mobile wog van but the government doesnt know it yet) typing of which i saw a like 20kids in the backseats of like a VK Confused
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: GF's car getting keyed Fri, 13 May 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least the ucker didnt put liquid nails between ever gap in the car. happened to me a long time ago great way to ruin some ones car.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: GF's car getting keyed Sat, 14 May 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think its anyone i pissed off Jess.i dont piss people off, im a saint...I think it mught be her borhter the little shit.If it is he's fukt thats all i can say.

And i dont think she's pissed off anyone badly lately.Thanx guys, oh and xolent...im confused???!!
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: GF's car getting keyed Sun, 15 May 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe a past ex..........
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: GF's car getting keyed Sun, 15 May 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it'd most likely be a complete fucktard who parks there and she took his spot unintenionally, or a workmate who's pissed off.

Chick at my uni got 'fuck wit' keyed into her falcon after parking in a spot that a guy said he was waiting for (complete bullshit), and that was just after a respray too...
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: GF's car getting keyed Sun, 15 May 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, liquid nails, key in fresh paint???fuk that

we've narrowed it down.We think it is a couple of homeless people who used to squat in some flats we lived at.Ones a crack-addict/whoar(sp?) and the other is a bogan alco. We'll see what happens tomorrow and call the cops from there

Tried cutting and polishing out today but it didnt make that much of a difference, they're damn deep.respray is in order....

Sucks ey?
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: GF's car getting keyed Mon, 16 May 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure does suck, this is why i own 2 cars, so that my good one dosn't get scratches and dents, cause other people just dont give a shit about anyone else things. I even get pissed off when my starlet gets scratched up.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: GF's car getting keyed Mon, 16 May 2005 02:47 Go to previous message
sure does suck, this is why i own 2 cars, so that my good one dosn't get scratches and dents, cause other people just dont give a shit about anyone else things. I even get pissed off when my starlet gets scratched up. i hope you catch the wankers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Going to make some Soarer-related Prints... i need your help!
Next Topic:Vote Here Plz...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:21:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059840679168701 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.