Toymods » General Car Talk » Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 00:21 Go to next message
hey guys,
a while back my brothers car was broken into out the front of my house. they stole
- microtech computer system
- boost gauge + cup
- turbo timer
- tried to get head unit but destroyed it in the process
- cd's

it was witnessed to be some people in a dark coulerd (gunmetal grey) skyline, a couple nights back a 4 door dark skyline pulled up out the front of my house and was looking pretty intensly at my gf's car (rx7) when i went to see who it was they sped off in a hurry. so be careful guys these guys seemes to be doing it week to week....
im in Camp Hill Brisbane
  Send a private message to this user    
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good watch me smash there shit up...
sorry to hear about the shit stolen but

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 02:59]

BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer. smash it up real nice.. the pricks deserve it.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like to wrap a bat around there mouths but i didnt catch there number plate, its a bit too much to hanndle after my car being stolen only a couple of months prior (wich i never got back) it was a mazda 323 with a familia 1.8 turbo conversion runnin microtech and lots of other goodies... fukin c#$ts Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems like they really know what there after, but i mean what dicks doing it in such an obvious car i mean there is not a lot of 4 door r33 around, wouldn't take you long to find out who did it if you found the casr. Like i mean if you were ever gonna steal shit at least do it in a white or silver commodore chances of being identified by car slim.
Hope you catch up with them and belt them good and proper, nothing shits me more than low life scum taking other ppls stuff, then they cry injustice and that they have to do it to survive.
Sounds pretty orgainsed though like they know what there after.
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that stuff pisses me off so much..
we have had heaps of stuff go wrong at my house.. brothers car got broken into twice, my others brothers car got broken into, someone attempted to break into my mums car, someone through a garbage bin at my mums car.. Confused apparently off a back off a ute.. which is just the most stupid thing ive ever heard..
its just ridiculous.. u have to be aware wats going on around your own house.. and we live in a pretty well respected area which just makes it worst, you would think u would be pretty safe.. its just getting heaps bad.!

anywho i hope u catch those dickheads.. they deserve a good bashing Smile
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Fri, 13 May 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could check out the nissan forums, might see there car and find out who the pricks are.
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Sat, 14 May 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this happened once b4 on another car forum lol the people got wat was coming to them they probly wont do it again hope someone the people ill be down for a bit of fun and games
MKIII_Supra
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Sat, 14 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah not long back boostcruising had a thing goin round about ppl smashing windscreens of rx7's and turns out they were members of boost cruising and got wat was goin to them. But ive only ever seen 3 r33 4 doors in my life and one was silver (i live in the valley btw so thurs fri and sat nights every nice car comes rollin through) so if i see it again which i do on a regular basis ill catch the plates
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Sat, 14 May 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOCKA wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 10:21

dark coloured (gunmetal grey) skyline

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 03:11]

MKIII_Supra
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Sat, 14 May 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true well ive only ever seen black, white and silver but ill keep an eye out
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Sat, 14 May 2005 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldn't mind to share or have the article about the people getting what they deserve?

i love those stories
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Brisbane Beware, look out for a 4 door r33 Sun, 15 May 2005 10:00 Go to previous message
i will get my mate to post up on nissan silvia "saw the nicest dark silver 4 door skyline the other night, anyone here???" and see if the tools say yeah man thats me. Or if anyone else wants to do it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2tgeu head gasket??
Next Topic:All RA40 Pics Wanted for RA40 Website!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 06:58:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046699047088623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.