Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » 13"X8 superlites SOOOLLLLDDDD, PICTURES!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
13"X8 superlites SOOOLLLLDDDD, PICTURES! Sat, 07 May 2005 04:08 Go to next message
hey fellas,

ive got a set of 13X8 superlites, silver with polished dish,

to suit old rolla, ke series,

no tyres....looking for $550, ono!,

(new are $1250 w/out tyres)

had race slicks on them, but were removed....rims have never been driven on!

blake

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:20]

Send a private message to this user  
big c
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Sun, 08 May 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey buddy, very keen on these wheels here, would you be willing to send them to melbourne at my expense???
also are they 4x100 or 4x114??

thanks
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Sun, 08 May 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey champ...

yeah would be able to send to melbourne,

....im bit confused..how do i measure the stud pattern?

do i measure crosway's ( - ) or ( X ) ???

cheers,

blake

pm for my mob no, Laughing
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Sun, 08 May 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
measure them across ways

big c
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Sun, 08 May 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or it may be easier to say which model and year car you had them on. Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Mon, 09 May 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lobby69 wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 12:08

hey fellas,

ive got a set of 13X8 superlites, silver with polished dish,

to suit old rolla, ke series,

no tyres....looking for $550, ono!,

(new are $1250 w/out tyres)

had race slicks on them, but were removed....rims have never been driven on!

blake

most LIKELY 114.3, could be 110, meh.

Eldar.O.
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Mon, 09 May 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz
the hole gap X ways from centre of stud hole to other stud hole
is 4x114

Cool
will post pix soon
cheers
blake
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 4x114 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Wed, 11 May 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, Wed, 11 May 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
(but with pix)
Very Happy Very Happy
www.geocities.com/kattiezrulz/wheels/
theres six, so cant put em all up, u only get a teazer..
so go to site for the rest!
cheers
Blake

Attachment: wheel1.jpg
(Size: 61.76KB, Downloaded 231 time(s))
Attachment: wheel6.jpg
(Size: 58.07KB, Downloaded 133 time(s))

decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Wed, 11 May 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hot... could you post a pic of these wheels on a car? do you know the offset?

Thanks
Gavin
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Wed, 11 May 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry buddy
but we didnt have the wheels on a car, bought em but they dont fit any of our cars..
will most likely fit an old rolla..
come n check it out..PM me pls
cheers
Blake
Daved
Regular

March 2004
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Thu, 12 May 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No doibt if they're 4 x 114.3mm they'll fit an old Datto, Sigma, RWD Celica or Corolla. Would be great for TA22/23 or Datto 1600 - consider www.ozdat.com , they're nearly as big a bunch of petrol heads as we've got mate !
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Fri, 13 May 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon fellas,

these rims are more than 50% off the RRP!!!

who wants them?

make an offer....

blake

bump Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Fri, 13 May 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do these fit over a hilux caliper? or is that the reason your selling (brake upgrade??)
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Fri, 13 May 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lobby69 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 09:52

bought em but they dont fit any of our cars..

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sat, 14 May 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that Bananaman (please note this is not an attack) i did read that in the above post, but it doesnt anywhere WHY the wheels dont fit on any of his cars, and also i have no idea what kind of cars he has. Being 8 inches wide there could be a number of reasons why they dont fit, and i doubt an 8 inch wide rim would fit under the gaurds of a standard KE anyway. if he is selling them casue they are too wide for the gaurds thats not a problem for me casue i have my flares, but if hes selling them casue they dont fit over a bigger caliper theyre usless to me down the track.

sooooo

can i please have an answer to my question as thinking about these wheels is making me cream myself.

thankyou Very Happy
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sat, 14 May 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey champ....

i bought the wheels at a swap meet a while ago....thinking that they would fit one of my MINI's...not knowing the stud size at that time,

but they didnt fit the mini (wrong stud size), and they wont fit the corona as they are to small,

they will fit old rollas, hilux? not sure,

cheers,

blake Very Happy
DRFT <(O.o)>
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sun, 15 May 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will these fit a ae86 if so wat tyre size recommended will 185/60/13 wont work coz to tight? or maybe 205's
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sun, 15 May 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity Very Happy
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sun, 15 May 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about a 205 wide tyre is about the minimum,

195/50/15's fit perfectly on a 7"wide rim,

TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sun, 15 May 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent you a PM asking about the slicks but got no reply. I'm interested in them for a race car. what is the back-space or offset (stamped on the back)???????. I'll make an offer once I get this info. It is highly unlikely they will fit over a 4 piston hilux caliper. it needs a lot of work on the mounitngs to get a caliper desiged for such big brakes under a 13" rim. At 8", the correct tyre is anything between a 225 and 255.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:59]

lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sun, 15 May 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey champ,

sorry but the slicks were sold separately a while back, (and cheep too!)(just chepked my PM's dont have any mesage from you?)

i will get the details of the offset when i get home, and will post the details up tomoz!

(i think it said 38p offset,)

cheers,

blake

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:25]

lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Wed, 18 May 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Crying or Very Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sat, 21 May 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers Wink
Cameron_Datto
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: 13"X8 superlites (almost new!) suit old rolla!, PICTURES! Sat, 21 May 2005 09:34 Go to previous message
Hey if the deal falls through on the wheels let me Know .. or can you put me in contact with the buyer ..cheers Cameron
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:4 x RA65 / RA60 rims for sale
Next Topic:One Only 17 x 8 Multifit Alloy Wheel 5 spoke SUIT SPARE Melb
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:56:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084471702575684 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.