Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » New Batmobile?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 01:41 Go to next message
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1116029566.gif
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1116029639.gif
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1116030245.jpg

lol just kidding its a maybach of some kind, personally I think it looks awesomely gotham city-esque Very Happy

5.9L V12
Twin Turbo
700hp
1000nM

with a top speed of 350km/h Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can see me in that

Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 11:41

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1116029566.gif
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1116029639.gif
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1116030245.jpg

lol just kidding its a maybach of some kind, personally I think it looks awesomely gotham city-esque Very Happy

5.9L V12
Twin Turbo
700hp
1000nM

with a top speed of 350km/h Cool

probably needs that kinda power to shift its weight though, its friggen huge i'd be tipping 2-3 tonnes of car, kinda a stretched out mclaren SLR from the side prfile which wouldn't suprise me cos maybach is merc anyway.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from the inside it looks like it's been built up to be a performance car... sports everything, race pedals, 2 door... then you have a look at how long it is, and realise that it's never going to go around a corner well Razz
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fucking cool Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your an arab sheik and have an oil field designated to producing fuel for it it might be cool.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy fucking ugly batman
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 12:48

holy fucking ugly batman

its an aquired taste, you would either love it or hate it Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fork me! that is a huge bitch! Razz
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*spleeb*

that is pure horn Shocked

more info HERE

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:52]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon its pretty ugly, a love hate relationship if you will Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 13:02

from the inside it looks like it's been built up to be a performance car... sports everything, race pedals, 2 door... then you have a look at how long it is, and realise that it's never going to go around a corner well Razz

what the heck are u on about.. driving a maybach is not about turning corners.. its about being the most stylish person on earth...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 21:00

what the heck are u on about.. driving a maybach is not about turning corners.. its about being the most stylish person on earth...

w0rd Wink
ma70_7m
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that dash looks shit hot though
ma70_7m
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that dash looks shit hot though
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look at that ass very 1940-1950
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the sheers fact that those engines produce some 570Nm of torque at 2,700rpm is enough to up-root your average house + the car in the garage!

Love it or hate it, you have to admire the sheer presence a car like that has.

Mercedes has probably spent enough on it to put a third world country out of debt!
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to offend or anything, but i think it look likes a buck-toothed beaver at the front
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sat, 14 May 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From the front it looks EVIL.... could be villain's car in the next Batman movie Very Happy
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

no... i think driving a fugging ugly behemoth like this serves only to make up for inadequacies in the genital department.... so how much are they charging for this one.......
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dash is very horny granted, and it makes good power (but really, from a 6L v12 twin turbo, you'd hope so), but the whole sports car interior + typical maybach luxury exterior... seems a bit pretensious
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 12:30

the dash is very horny granted, and it makes good power (but really, from a 6L v12 twin turbo, you'd hope so), but the whole sports car interior + typical maybach luxury exterior... seems a bit pretensious

id say this would aim very much at the sl65 amg.. which is also useless for turning corners
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the same engine as the SL65 amg - twin turbo v12, 1000Nm....either way drool galore. Id hit it

oh, and you dot drive a Maybach.Your butler drives it for you
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ebveryone bagin it out and shit i rekon it would stick to the road like shit like a blanket and drive round corners like its on rails they dont build standard 700hp cars that r shit
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thing, is so fucking cool. Talk about style.

*looks in wardrobe* yeah I think i'd have to get some new cloths if I was to drive one of these...

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:37]

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sure you can put that body kit on your car in NFS underground 2.

On another note. V12 suck. I mean they are lovely and all and it is always cool to say hey i got a V12 but honestly. Vipers, although they look cool and i would want one, ain't all that fast. 700Hp from a TT V12 i think is a little low but other then that it looks nice.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought a viper had a 8.3l V10. I wouldn't want one of these cars anyway, huge engines in fat assed cars. I'd rather a Lotus Exige
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vipers are only V10

What's retail on one of those ?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 20:30

What's retail on one of those ?

I think it's one of those situations where if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 19:43

On another note. V12 suck. I mean they are lovely and all and it is always cool to say hey i got a V12 but honestly. Vipers, although they look cool and i would want one, ain't all that fast. 700Hp from a TT V12 i think is a little low but other then that it looks nice.

Maybe have half an idea of what you're talking about before you bag something out?? Anyone at this year's Grand Prix in Melbourne who heard/saw the historic parade can tell you why V12's are teh uber-sikness. Worth every last drop of engineering overkill to hear that sweet, sweet V12 song whether it's barking on the throttle or crackling on overrun. Kudos to the Eagle-Weslake F1 car, as well as it's creators and those keeping it running (it is nearly 40 years old afterall).

b.t.w. - 700hp doesn't just fall from the sky and land underneath your throttle pedal. ESPECIALLY in a package designed to go 300,000km+ without major reconstructive surgery. Don't think for a second that 700hp is unimpressive!! I can assure you that 400hp is starting to get silly for a street car weighing 1700kg . . . . in a good way ! ! Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

but just think how stable it'd be at 350....

"oh sorry officer, i must have looked up from the speedo... i didn't realise i was 200km/hr over the speed limit.."

heh heh, and 700hp at what rpm?

all well and good to have a peaky 700hp at 9000rpm, but to have 1000Nm over any reasonable rpm range is... well, it's hard to describe it in words Wink

except it's 5 times you average 3SGE BEAMS motor Razz
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na na na na na na na na BAT MAN!
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Sun, 15 May 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 00:16

but just think how stable it'd be at 350....

"oh sorry officer, i must have looked up from the speedo... i didn't realise i was 200km/hr over the speed limit.."

heh heh, and 700hp at what rpm?

all well and good to have a peaky 700hp at 9000rpm, but to have 1000Nm over any reasonable rpm range is... well, it's hard to describe it in words Wink

except it's 5 times you average 3SGE BEAMS motor Razz

Dude, its 5 times the power of a Beams 3sge but also has 3 times the number of pistons and + 2 turbos!! I'm sure if toyota twin turboed their V12 Century, it's be able to uproot buildings too!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 19:43

Vipers suck, but then they have a shitty American V10, not a V12. V12s are awsome. Actualy so is the new BMW V10. Mmm... revs. The Viper mostly sucks 'cuz it goes in a line well, but try turning a corner.

Anyway, 700HP is more HP than you have, and is more than crazy. So shhh. I have a feeling the turbos are designed to give you boost from about 100rpm or something stupid too. Although I'm sure if you want to die, you could just fit bigger turbos on there.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the viper v10 is a truck motor with pushrods and an alloy head put on it a compromise to say the least and when you are talking kw per litre it isn't even touching 50kw with the latest putting out 373kw for 8.0l same as the 5L M5 motor, hmmm. Yes it has a lot of torque but not a lot compared to its displaced 663nm or something.
Pffft V12's are shit sif, gee you might wanna send a note to ferrari and lamborghini to explain why. When getting into large capacity engine it's obvious that a V12 will be better than a V10 think about it less mass due to smaller pistons shorter stroke its gonna rev higher and produce more power.
Personally my opinion of the maybach is its an over priced merc AMG SL65/SLR, same engine etc just more wieght and more rediculous luxury.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and 700hp for a twin turbo 5.9l V12 is not a lot, and i think you'll find its not produced at 9000rpm its more like 4.5krpm remember this motor has been lifted out of the maybach limos and peak torque of 1000nm i think is available from as low as 1500rpm.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok. my main problem is with the slow assed vipers. and yes they are V10, sorry. But still, you can say what you want but i do think that that V12TT isn't that powerful.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 13:12

Oh and 700hp for a twin turbo 5.9l V12 is not a lot, and i think you'll find its not produced at 9000rpm its more like 4.5krpm remember this motor has been lifted out of the maybach limos and peak torque of 1000nm i think is available from as low as 1500rpm.

Not a lot?? eh? Wha ? ? ? ? Eye Spin

A current-model WRX makes 168kw & 300nm from 2Litres. That's 84kw/L and 150nm/L.

Teh foolly hektik Maybach kranks out 87.3kw/L and 172.9nm/L

It is therefore more efficient than the revered WReX, not bad when you consider the maybach punches out peak powah 1,000rpm lower - making widt teh lazy tidal-wave of torque. . . Razz I'd have one regardless, and sell it for an F430 ! ! ! Laughing
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
700hp isn't too shabby... consider JustenGT4's 1UZ twin turbo.
On a kw/ltr it's only 67.5kw/ltr... so with another 4 cylinders (6L V12) it still wouldn't be at 700hp

Theres a challenge for you Justen... make the 1UZ put out more per ltr than this thing... 12-14 more PSI and you'll be there!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Batmobile? Mon, 16 May 2005 11:16 Go to previous message
meh you can't compare it to a stock rex the new sti puches out 200nm of torque per litre in japan and when you talkigna car with over a mill askign price you want it to be more developed than 3 times a standard rex, hexk thats the bugatti veyron equivalent of 4 sti mototrs strapped together 736kw and 1250nm of torque from an 8.0L W16, doesn't match the maybach for torque per litre but pips it on power.
but still i'd got the new naturally aspirated Murcielago GT-R 522kw from 6.5L Na 80kw per litre noice.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:model code
Next Topic:Got me subs in :D
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:02:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071301460266113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.