Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

icon11.gif  Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Sat, 21 December 2002 09:47 Go to next message
Howdy all,
I have an un-finished project for sale, simple reason to sell is, i cant be bothered chassing any more parts and shit for it so i'm getting rid of it as is.

It includes a complete 1973 model ke20, striped and in under coat, no rust and straight body/panels. Ra-60 front struts and brakes.
A red top 88kw 4age with un-cut loom starter motor, fuse box, sensors,clutch, alternator, everything, unsure of the complete history of it as i only just bought it off Twinky (off the toymods forums) a few weeks back.
And a 83` AE-71 4a T50 box to go with it (still unsure if i want to sell the box, most likely will)

I`d like to sell it with everything, and most likely will not seperate it all as i need the space in the shed for my ae82.
asking for around the $1500 for the lot.

Even got the original 3k and 4speed manual that came outa it , the lot! $1500 Very Happy
I'm located in country vic (castlemaine)
e-mail or phone me #0421813557

e-mail for pics

[Updated on: Tue, 24 December 2002 11:44]

Send a private message to this user    
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Wed, 25 December 2002 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, WTF ya selling it for??? if i had the cash i'd think about it. Shocked Shocked Shocked
blackburnfan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Fri, 27 December 2002 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has the ke20 been modified to suit the new motor, or does it need to be modified? if its already been modified im very interested. Please email me some pics blackburnfan@hotmail.com.
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Thu, 02 January 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeha, i'd like info on the mod to fit the 4A-GE also..
not from a purchasing point of view, but i want to do this myself.

CamZH

maxde
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Sun, 05 January 2003 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you can put the ke 20 together so its running fine with everything on it ill be interested in buying it. but you probably won't want to do this so .......
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
camZH
I have been sourcing my information from http://users.bigpond.net.au/lachlan/ H has done the 4age ke20 convertion and now owns some 4x4 shop thingy, anyway, he makes the custom engine mounts and x memeber to mount the 4age and are reasonable priced i feel. Anyone wanting to do the 4age ke20 take a look at his site, very useful site i have found.

maxde
Ummm no Smile to be honest, i cant be bothered putting it all back together, to much hassel, sorry mate

[Updated on: Mon, 06 January 2003 00:54]

CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Maxde,
yeah, i think $260 sounds pretty reasonable for the gear.
I've just emailed him and now awaiting a reply.
Did you get the mounts already?
and what bits do you need to complete the conversion yourself??

Thanks,
CamZH
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CamZH
Its no good e-mailing him, takes ages to reply, you`d be better off giving him a call if your in a hurry or something, if got his mobile somewhere here if you want it.
No, i have`nt yet got the mounts or xmember yet, in no rush, going to finish the paint work first (which iv almost done, yay) and then get a few other bits to i can do everything at once instead of waiting for small bits and peices.

Apart from those 2 parts all i need is a rwd inlet manifold or a place to "cut and shut" the fwd inlet.
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Maxde.
So it sounds like you are not selling your KE20 anymore??

I'm at the body work stage!
however i do have a pretty clean shell which is nice..
but i only have 2 months to have it painted!!

I think i'll be best off trying to find a wrecked sprinter for my conversion...

CamZH
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CamZH
Who is maxde? im twincam_ke20 dude.

Hmm, well i would still sell it if it was the right price, but as i keep doing a bit more it may be a bit more $$$ i might even get to finishing it and drive it and not want to sell it then i dunno, but for now i would get rid of it but it would be hard Sad

why do you only have 2 months to have it painted by? Cos the rego or something runs out or what?
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey TwinCam KE20!
Sorry about eh Maxde bit, i saw you sign a post with it, but now that i look at it your talking to someone else Freak

I've got 2 months as we move out of here in 2 months!
I already got an email back from Lachlan, and his work shop is like 10 mins drive from here!

We tried to sell our KE20 for ages, but no one wanted it, except YelloRolla, but he said his wife would kill him if he got it Smile
So we decided to keep it and do it up !
Now the hard work has begun!

CamZH
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Mon, 06 January 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CamZH

Oh okay, so u cant take it with ya when ya move`ey?!
Really, he's replyied already? cool, what did he have to say? like is he busy at the moment or can he make some soo(ish) Very Happy

haha the hard work, doing up ne car is hard work isnt it. I`v done most of the hardest work (as in body work an all) i was also pretty lucky to have had a clean/straight body to start with.

anyways, i gotta go finish wet drying it all today, mates coming to clear it all tomorrow so yeh, later dude
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500 Tue, 07 January 2003 01:49 Go to previous message
Hey TC KE20,
He pretty much said that he has a 4x4 workshop in silverwater...
not much else.
I asked for pics of the mounts as the ones on the website are broken...

I can take the car with me, but i dont think i will be able to spray it where i'm going, and it will go down much better if i turn up with a complete car, as opposed to a shell with lots of parts Smile

Cam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE71 corolla.... cheap$1300 with Rego!!!
Next Topic:TA22 Shell for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 13:50:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050981044769287 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.