November 2002

wtb Mon, 23 December 2002 10:16 Go to next message
Hi

[Updated on: Wed, 15 January 2003 09:25]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86r
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Mon, 23 December 2002 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
f!$! is this the $2000 YKE507 from the smh? It's this car right?

http://www.drive.com.au/buy/used/search_results.as p?first_record=0&keyWordMode=any&make=TOYO TA&model=SPRINTER&series=&location=&am p;lowPrice=&highPrice=&lowYear=&highYe ar=&body=&go.x=17&go.y=7

been looking for Sprinters, rang on sunday and was sold for $2000, another Sprinter that's got its price inflated, f#!$ A$$HOLE!! Twisted Evil
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Mon, 23 December 2002 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like it, don't think he will get anywhere near 4,700 for it anyway hehe
I was having trouble getting 5k on here for a ge one in good nick Smile
ae86r
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Tue, 24 December 2002 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but whatever fricking price he gets, it won't be less than $2000 I'm sure, f!@$ing bastard! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jpkc
Occasional Poster

November 2002

Re: Tue, 24 December 2002 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes mate

[Updated on: Wed, 15 January 2003 09:26]

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Tue, 24 December 2002 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha what a cocksmoker!!! Diz is to u Twisted Evil

Man I think anyone who pays more than $2000 for a stock OZ Sprinter no matter what condition it is in, has some serious issues.

Moral of the story don't buy Sprinters off pricks like these, they will be stuck with them cause most have no intention of doing up a AE86 anyway. And when they start breaking them down and selling them as parts, give them 1/10th of what the part is worth! If he don't like it, tough SHIZNIT!!! You will always find the part some place else.

This goes for any car too, (yes I love early celicas too, especially some of the ones you crazy guys have spent so much money and put so much time into these cars)! Don't add fuel to the fire! I know its a bit hard to avoid the AE86/InitialD thing.

And to you guys that are spotting the people doing the WRONG thing by us, GOOD LOOKIN' out my brothers!!

Don't EXCHANGE your hard earned SKRILLA for some POIN DEXTER of an ENTREPENURE, trying to move in on your BIDNIZ!!

These guys are not real TOYOTA enthusiests....... they are FAKING the FUNK like SILICON TITS!!

Dismiss their PRODUCT, get your HUSTLE on, and make friends with your elderly neighbours that might still be driving their TOYO for the past 15-20 years to the corner store, chruch etc, and scoop up these babies 4 yourselves!!

Peace out,
Adrian!

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Tue, 24 December 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm silicon tits....

famous line from the matrix.. what is real? do you mean something you can see touch feel taste... etc

mmm firm firm firm tits. Smiley =
jpkc
Occasional Poster

November 2002

icon4.gif  Re: toyota Tue, 24 December 2002 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If

[Updated on: Wed, 15 January 2003 09:24]

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Tue, 24 December 2002 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok it or am me iconvience sorries.
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Tue, 24 December 2002 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice reply. Bugman Razz

And as for you, jpkc... well if we are to stick with the Matrix theme... you, jpkc, are a virus. How about you "f*ck off" and try and exploit people on some other forum?? Sell it for $40000 if you can! But trying it on here makes you look like an idiot.

If this is your 'business' like you say, then why on earth don't you show the courage of your conviction, instead of editing your post to delete your phone number?? Not very good for a business!!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Wed, 25 December 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha...

http://www.fbody.com/members/TheNewMonaro/getthenewbie.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/megabaz3/forums/beating1.jpg
ae86r
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Wed, 25 December 2002 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh damn! what's the phone number again? I'm a interester! Rolling Eyes does 0414561547 from the "corolla sx 1991" ad still work?
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Wed, 25 December 2002 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha BUGMAN..... Laughing

hehe nice reference to the MATRIX........

YES...I will take the RED PILL!!! Very Happy

JUZ look at my SIG.... Rolling Eyes

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Wed, 25 December 2002 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell I'll have both pills Smiley =
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Sat, 28 December 2002 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am all for changing the theme of this thread to a silicon tit discussion.....

Silicon tits are all good..... Very Happy
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Thu, 02 January 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not impressed that someone's buying and selling sprinters at an inflated price to make a quick buck,but it's not like he's the only one who's ever done this kind of thing guys.
what do you think every car yard does with trade-ins they don't wholesale out?
for one example,the dealer I work for once bought a v8 Vp commodore from a customer for $3k as a trade-in. it went out the door privately the following day for $6k...

in the end,if JPKC doesn't sell the car for what he's asking,he loses on his little gamble. easiest thing to discourage stuff like this is to just not buy the car.
there's no need for name-calling. at least,not on the list.

Justin...
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Thu, 02 January 2003 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FERGO308...... I agree with you in that this type of thing happens every day! That is used car salesmen for you!!!

But when someone is blatently expoliting people for their money, with something that they enjoy or even love with a passion, then I believe that is WRONG!!

I appologise to you and anyone else that does not view this like me but I feel I need to make a FIRM point across to you guys, more so to the new Sprinter enthusiests that most likely would fall to this sort of trap which I like to refer as
"FINANCIAL SODOMIZING"!!

I did not post a comment toward the person in question when the first posts appeared stating that it was the same car that was for sale for $2000 less 2 weeks previously. I actually shook my head in disgust No No No , and thought to myself
"What an asshole!!!" As I typed above I DID NOT MAKE A COMMENT!!

HOWEVER!!, when this DEGENERATE makes a post back to the other TOYMODDERS stating and I quote,

"yes mate,that true it's this car,good boy,but this is my bussnies,if you want u can to this.f@!+ u...haha"
second mate what are you fricking for,you are bigbig bastard 2@2,hahahahaha.ff@*- ?? , then it was time to make my move.

So fergo308 "I ain't mad at ya" Smile , if you are refering to name calling.... I was not the one who started to say F@!+ u and big big bastard!

Phew what a novel...... and I'mmmmmmmmm SPENT!! Very Happy

SPEEDCORE!

[Updated on: Thu, 02 January 2003 16:32]

fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Thu, 02 January 2003 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedcore: I'm not disputing any of that. all I've said is that the name calling on the forum isn't cool,and that's more for your own protection than anyone else's. mods on forums generally tend to ban the person swearing first,then look at the story.

there are plenty of pricks out there. there's a few on this list too,like the ones who stole my sprinter with info taken from the toymods yahoo group for one... that sure taught me to trust noone.

I stick to my previous suggestion: vote with your feet. post up a "no,not interested. not a fair deal..." post. if it doesn't sell,the guy has wasted two grand of his own money on something he doesn't even want. he'll eventually give it away for what it cost him so he doesn't lose out,and someone will snap it up for what it should have gone for in the first place.

Justin...
ae86r
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Fri, 03 January 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car yards are different, they've got a business to run, rents to pay, employees to pay, equipment, advertising, they can't sell a lemon (unless they want to lose their reputation) some of them have to provide warranty, and if they make $3000 I'm sure they'll be happy because they'll cover their business for 1 or 2 weeks...

anyway.. this was this week's tradingpost, anyone cares for a look? It's probably the same car with changed number plate! (the phone number seems familiar) Razz

Toyota Sprinter 1984 manual, air, $3900, WKC-77J, 1st to see will buy HURSTVILLE 0421-36 0886
matty81
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: toyota spinter ae86 in Sydney for sale Mon, 13 January 2003 04:16 Go to previous message
hahaha yeah went to take a look at that car. its the same one.
the rego on the actual car is diff to the one he's advertising it as...

and the english is consistant with what came out of his mouth. ahhaha and to add to the slagging.....he was a dickhead.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Sprinter (Liverpool NSW) $5,500
Next Topic:FOR SALE 91 MR2 GT TURBO. VIC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 13:04:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047500133514404 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.