April 2003
KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 28 December 2004 14:29 Go to next message
sold

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:53]

Send a private message to this user    
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 28 December 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should also mention i can provide pics of the rebuild process from start to finish
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 28 December 2004 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would absolutely love this car. I'll swap you my sprinter haha! seriously...
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you being sarcastic decoyslikecurves ?
these are classics
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are mental to let a car like this go. get a daily and drive the 10 on weekends like i do. it's not like you can't afford it, if i can then you certainly can

anyway, how much for the watanabes? how much does one weigh so i can work out freight? they'd measure say 14" x 6.5" without tyres right?
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know, i am mental

dont get me wrong i am not 'trying to sell it' so to speak and i really do love this car, it just might be time to move on. if the right offer appears, cash or otherwise, then i may very well part with it

i paid $1000 for the wheels so up to you to decide if you want to pay around that

there are good tyres on them at the moment (195/60 yoko) so i cant measure them without but i guess you would be about right. as for weight? not much as they are pretty light, i can go and weigh i suppose...
urban_myth
Regular

December 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would sooo love to have this car, but i guess your way out of my price range and city Sad. And the fact that I am only 17 doesnt help the fact that you're only going to let it go to someone you trust. *keeps dreaming*
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, i can get em cheaper than a grand up the coast, and i'd need to get different rubber. cheers anyway

ps: keep the car
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think you can call this a restoration... it looks and performs better than it was out of the factory...
goodluck with sale, you'll regret it later Smile
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_ke - when you are a real old fogie in years to come, u will kick your self if you sell it... how many of these do you see around, let alone ones in that condition?!

If you sell it, its out of your controle, and i suppoze this is when they use the term "once in a lifetime"

But good luck to you & your car which every way you go..
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont sell! Get a cheap cheap cheap daily.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stumbled across the page of your restoration and was amazed at how well you were going with it, 100% complete envy
not many of us get the chance to make a car look like that, or are pantient enough to put in all that effort and $$$
im DISAPPOINTED to see it end like this, you've made it this far, keep going, at least drive it for 6 months or so before making a decision, PLEASE
seriously its a dam nice car, i remember sending the link to friends to see and everyone loves it! 'its so cute'

KEEP IT KEEP IT KEEP IT

[Updated on: Wed, 29 December 2004 08:06]

decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i actually am being serious, I would swap the car. to be honest i dont know what these cars are worth because you never see them around. but my sprinter is worth up around the 7-8000 mark and it pretty much a levin... - jdm dash, diff/lsd, discs, 4age, lights etc. paint is sparkly black and almost no rust. haha with rwc and rego.

i love this little ke10. probably the coolest car i have ever seen. i would swap my baby for it. seriously. (i dont know if thats insluting for me or for the sir that owns the ke10 sorry.)

thanks

Attachment: sprinter 003.jpg
(Size: 50.05KB, Downloaded 267 time(s))

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok phew im back

- have had many cheap dailys, they are ok but dont really solve my problem here
- sprinter looks nice, not really into the 86 thing but if you want to send me a few more pics well you never know

this is still a big maybe

just want to make sure i will get what i want for it and that my little baby goes to someone who will look after it

i cannot stress the word 'maybe' enough Smile

- ps teddy i am already an old fogie! Very Happy
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

How about you donate it to a museum? or better yet, make your own classic car museum Razz

Twill be a real shame to see it go..
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 29 December 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you don't really want to get rid of the car, and if you can afford it, why don't you put it into storage?
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Sat, 01 January 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I can say is "Keep the KE presence strong!"

Keep it you'll regret it.
I once had a KE20 2 door and love it, I sold it to a mate he sold it to someone else and they are trying to get 2K for the thing. I only paid 300 for it and nothing has been done since I had it.

Keep it seriously. Or I will come down to where you live and super glue it to your back side.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Sat, 01 January 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not orange is it?
dave81
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 02 January 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey im interested in the car my first car was one and been wanting one since seling but never really had the cash. What price you looking at for? and hows the rego? thanks
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 03 January 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price = make me an offer and i will get back to you
rego = has 3 months SA rego on it now, will pass nsw rego no worries
lexan
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 03 January 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much time and effoert went into this masterpiece
pro ke you must have something pretty good in the works to get rid of this baby
love to buy but wouldn't want to see it messed up looking for ke10 or 11 for 4agze conversion when you either sell it or kep it i would like to know how much the interior cost you
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 04 January 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
note possibility to swap for late(ish) model small sedan/hatch in adelaide only (dont want rego hassles)
Chippies
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 04 January 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man your KE10 is the best example I have ever seen, she is awesom, I wouldnt be selling it if I were you.

Juts one question,. I have a KE11 and want it to sit that low.. could you possibly please tell me how'd you do it and what did you use?

Thanks
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 19 January 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

offers around $6000 will get me seriously thinking

chippies - reset leafs at the back and coil front conversion
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Sat, 22 January 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got fucked around by someone who ended up buying a non turbo automatic nissan silvia Laughing

so 'bump' and this car is now FOR SALE

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 09:50]

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 05 April 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:56]

decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 05 April 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Such a beautiful car.

If I had the money i would buy it now.

Good luck
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 06 April 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

pls buy
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Wed, 06 April 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price is $6000neg

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 14:14]

Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Thu, 07 April 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is so sweet! I'd but it no worries if I had the cash!
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Thu, 07 April 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to be another one of those 'i'd buy it if i had the money' people but that is where its at im afraid.

but fuck me that is one of the most sexy cars i have ever seen.

i know you wouldnt take my hachi + cash for it, because you passed up the other hachi, and that car was bloody awesome, so i wont make that offer.

but i wish you all the best for finding a worthy home for that machine as it clearly is worth all of the 6 grand you want for it, probably more.

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Thu, 07 April 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sell your sprinter Smile
Mi[d]dO
Regular

On Probation

October 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Fri, 08 April 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a good price. theres another ke10 for sale on carpoint thats been fully resto'd as well and thats going for $7500 besdies this one look better.

bump for the ke
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sat, 09 April 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
middo thanks for the info

just to add the corolla on carpoint is an unrestored ke11 in very good original condition

just letting everyone know that this car will go in next weeks trading post
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sat, 09 April 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks very tidy, goodluck with the sale
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 10 April 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 12 April 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 12 April 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude that car is sweet, wish i could buy it but i got a ke20. sell it to some one who will appreciate it
bump for the ke
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: eoi my KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 12 April 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_ke wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 20:45

got fucked around by someone who ended up buying a non turbo automatic nissan silvia Laughing

BWUHAHAHAHHAHA

they got themselves a performance vehicle there Wink
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Thu, 14 April 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 17 April 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 17 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat section of trader was it in i dint see it ?
get much interest?

cheers scott
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 17 April 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt make last weeks trader

have someone looking tomorrow, if it doesnt sell it will be in the 'sports cars and coupes' section (or whatever it is called these days) this thursday
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 18 April 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
internet Shocked
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Tue, 26 April 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 02 May 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u managed to sell it yet??
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 02 May 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope

a lot of 'ill have cash in a few weeks' but not a lot of 'ill take it' Crying or Very Sad
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"if i had the cash and you were in melbourne i'd take it"
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i can say is KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would be great to keep it

problem is i dont drive it and it takes up too much space...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can offer $3000 i know its probably not enough... but hey u might be desperate Smile

im actually very seriously interested in this car.. PM me with your thoughts on my offer, if too low (no doubt it is) we might be able to work something out.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 18:17]

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Sun, 15 May 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate you are just over 1/2 way there
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 16 May 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked
nice!

i can't do any better than 3 grand either :*(
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE10 fully restored SA Mon, 16 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous message
sold

it will be making its way to QLD in the next week
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Will anyone swap a 4A-GTE AE86 for a good cond 4A-GE AE86?
Next Topic:F/S 85 CELICA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:59:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010165929794312 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.