Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 21:05

anyway, what is this quija board? never heard of it

He means a ouija board and i never want to use one again.
  Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

but i dont wanna change my life in that way! Razz Laughing

its pronounced weeji board,ring any bells?

Anyways as I said in my earlier post,I didnt believe in much before my experience with that shit and now I have seen evidence, just my experience but a fukkn scary one that I will never forget and will swear on my fathers name, happened..
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
question for the religous ppl, not being a smartarse, genuine question:

if you a are a devote christian or whatever but you mary an athiest, will you to heaven and them hell? if yes, wouldnt you heaven not be good cause your husband/wife isnt there? will they get a free ticket in cause you need them to have heaven?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my ex gf's bro use to see ghosts like the 6th sense

one night i was at a house they were sharing (old one near the shores of Maroubra) and we were chatting late at night about this kinda stuff when he just began to act funny, i asked him what was going on and he said to just keep talking and we'll go down to the kitchen soon

when we got downstairs, he told me that there was a figure in the corner of the room looking at us, he seriously DOES see dead people, on many occasions and he aint pullin ma dick i can tell u that!
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i blame hollywood.

imagination + low IQ = "ghosts are real!"

ok so i spose ufos and dragons are real too?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 21:38

but i dont wanna change my life in that way! Razz Laughing

its pronounced weeji board,ring any bells?

nope Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 22:09

i blame hollywood.

fear is your only god
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all these posts are remindin me of songs Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i just had to do that Kev, as i saw the incubus quote Laughing
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 22:23

i blame hollywood.

fear is your only god

riiiiigggghhhht

and delusion is yours.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going to bed with that song in my head, thanks alot!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pronounced wee-jee board

its the cup on the board with letters thing meant to be used in conjunction with questions to ghostly type persons
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have really old weeji boards if any wants to buy one. never got around to use myself
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 21:46

question for the religous ppl, not being a smartarse, genuine question:

if you a are a devote christian or whatever but you mary an athiest, will you to heaven and them hell? if yes, wouldnt you heaven not be good cause your husband/wife isnt there? will they get a free ticket in cause you need them to have heaven?

Well I believe you're judged on what you know. Don't wanna go too far into it but hey, if you live a good life and be a decent, honest bloke it can't hurt right? Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.J.H wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 21:17

It's like this circular board with 'YES', 'NO' and the letters a-z and possibly numbers on it with a thingo in the middle that u lightly touch and you ask questions to spirits and they answer by moving it.
My mum and my sister did this. It's the fucking scariest feeling :S
The thing was actually moving.. I can't explain it.. but at the time I was around 15-16 and it was around 8pm.. went to bed under the covers with my eyes shut tight.. I wouldn't be in a room by myself in the house for the next few days.. even when I got home around 3-4 in the afternoon.. it's seriously scary stuff and I advise everyone not to fuck with it :S
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can someone show me the scripture that say's: if your bad you go to hell, if your good you go to heaven?

I found this mat25:41,42 but this symbolizes the apocalypse

ps6:5 ec9:10 isa38:18,19 show's that hell(hades, Sheol) is a place of inactivity.
here's a good one psalms 115:17-the dead themselves do not praise god(Jah)

[Updated on: Wed, 11 May 2005 21:33]

bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 00:58

It's like this circular board with 'YES', 'NO' and the letters a-z and possibly numbers on it with a thingo in the middle that u lightly touch and you ask questions to spirits and they answer by moving it.
The thing was actually moving.. I can't explain it.. but at the time I was around 15-16 and it was around 8pm.. went to bed under the covers with my eyes shut tight.. I wouldn't be in a room by myself in the house for the next few days.. even when I got home around 3-4 in the afternoon.. it's seriously scary stuff and I advise everyone not to fuck with it :S

Dude throw that out.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

i blame hollywood.

I reckon UFO's and extraterrestrials are real. Too many people have seen too many strange flying objects for them to be simply discounted. I'm not talking about crazy red-necks out in the middle of nowhere, drinking their moonshine and seeing things - I'm talking about qualified, responsible airline and military pilots, sea captains and astronauts. There are many occasions where large groups of people across a county, city or state have witnessed the same things. Also things have be seen and caught on radar and stuff like that.

Furthermore, studies of ancient writings, drawings and stories relate to ET creatures and glowing ships flying in the skies. The UFO/ET phenonamon has been around since antiquity and not dependent upon Hollywood brain-washing us.

There's ten billion stars in our galaxy and there are over a million galaxies (so far) detected. Assuming that only .0001% of stars have planets, and .0001% of these planets are capable of creating life (maybe not carbon-based life like ours) then there is still about 1 x 10 to the 11th power of worlds that could have life. That's a lot of planets. Some of these cultures could be thousands - or even millions - of years more advanced than ours, and there could be other life that is just coming out of the primordial soup.

To think that there is other life out there is an amazing thing - to think that in the entire cosmos that we are the only intelligent life-form is even more amazing.

Skellator, twice you've complained that you hate this thread and all this religous talk is uspetting you - even though we have written on other areas also. There are many things in these forums (and life, for that matter) that I do not like nor agree with, but I exercise a bit of tolerance and understand that people have different thoughts, feelings and concepts. No one is doing a major flame-job on anyone and so far the discussion has broached numerous and interesting concepts. I suggest that if this thread upsets your sensibilities, then perhaps you should show a bit of tolerance for other peoples views/beleifs or just ignore it and look through other topics that are more aligned to your beleifs and phsyche.

seeyuzz
river
japlish
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUBBLES: the word hell is found in many bible translations. In the same verses other translations read "the grave," "the world of the dead," and so forth. Other bibles simply transliterate the oringinal-language words that are sometimes rendered "hell";that is, they express them with the letters of our alphabet but leave the words untranslated. What are these words? The hebrew word 'she'ohl' and its greek equivalent 'hai'des, which refer, not to an individual burial place, but to the common grave of dead mankind; also the greek 'ge'enna, which is used as a symbol of eternal destruction. However, both in Christendom AND in many non-christian religions it is taught that hell is a place inhabited by demons and where the wicked, after death, are punished.

Eccl. 9:5,10 "The living are consious that they will die;but as for the dead;they are consious of nothing at all...

Ezek. 18:4: "the soul that is sinning-it itself will die"
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 07:37

thu187 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 00:58

Dude throw that out.

Dude I did and told off my mum and sister and told 'em not to do it in any house I lived in
Smile Mad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a similar DIY ouijja board, which is just plain freaky, skeptical or not, i would love an explaination:

get a pen, hold it like you would in a knife stabbing position with both hands and lightly place it on a piece of paper, while relaxing both hands and closing your eyes...ask some questions out loud Rolling Eyes

works with more than one person holding the pen too Confused
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 11 May 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

And don't forget the pendulum....

Get a string about 8 to 10 inches long and tie a small weight on the end of it. Suspend the weight on the string and hold the top of the string lightly between your thumb and 1st finger. Make sure the pendulum is not moving then ask aloud a question that has an obvious "yes" answer and the pendulum will move in a particular direction. Ask another question out aloud that is an obvious "no" answer and the pendulum will move in another direction. Now that you've established "yes and no" you can proceed to ask questions and get answers.

Does it work? I dunno. How does it work, assuming it works? Again, I dunno - but I think it's probably you making minute changes in your hands that are reflected in the pendulum. Is it accurate? I dunno. I am not confirming or denying anything to do with the pendulum - I'm just telling you what I've seen and read. And yes, it's on the net also.

I used to a bit of Ouija when I was a young 'un. Scared the bejesus out of me one day and I've never done it again. So, I went onto more gentile pursuits... such as Tarot cards (I did that for years), a little bit of Palmistry and dabbled with Medicine Cards.

I'll have to try the pen thing - maybe start writing down some ancient hebrew or latin. That'd freak me out a bit! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Thu, 12 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about heaven/hell: hell is full of rape/murder/suffering, but what if you like that kinda stuff? wouldnt that be enjoyment? heaven with its dainty music/manners/friendliness would be painful for these people.

ive played with ouija boards and got nothing.
the string thing is probably the expectation of the right answer. Ive studied an experiment with a horse that could miraculously count and solve complex equations and such. The answer as was found out eventuaally was that the horse could sense tensing and small movements of humans bodies when he reached the correct answer so he just stopped for his treat. If the experimenters didnt know the answer to the q, neither did the horse. Nor could it if it couldnt see the experimenters. Your treat is that you can talk with the ghosts and you know the answers to the initial questions so you answer it yourself, subconsciously by small body moevements.

aircraft pilots and such are undergoing gravitational forces not normal to a human brain and therefore may not be certain of what they see (especially if its a light or something) correct electrical stimulation of the brain can produce apparent lights.

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Thu, 12 May 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 07:49

Hi,

i blame hollywood.

I reckon UFO's and extraterrestrials are real. Too many people have seen too many strange flying objects for them to be simply discounted. I'm not talking about crazy red-necks out in the middle of nowhere, drinking their moonshine and seeing things - I'm talking about qualified, responsible airline and military pilots, sea captains and astronauts. There are many occasions where large groups of people across a county, city or state have witnessed the same things. Also things have be seen and caught on radar and stuff like that.

Furthermore, studies of ancient writings, drawings and stories relate to ET creatures and glowing ships flying in the skies. The UFO/ET phenonamon has been around since antiquity and not dependent upon Hollywood brain-washing us.

There's ten billion stars in our galaxy and there are over a million galaxies (so far) detected. Assuming that only .0001% of stars have planets, and .0001% of these planets are capable of creating life (maybe not carbon-based life like ours) then there is still about 1 x 10 to the 11th power of worlds that could have life. That's a lot of planets. Some of these cultures could be thousands - or even millions - of years more advanced than ours, and there could be other life that is just coming out of the primordial soup.

To think that there is other life out there is an amazing thing - to think that in the entire cosmos that we are the only intelligent life-form is even more amazing.

Skellator, twice you've complained that you hate this thread and all this religous talk is uspetting you - even though we have written on other areas also. There are many things in these forums (and life, for that matter) that I do not like nor agree with, but I exercise a bit of tolerance and understand that people have different thoughts, feelings and concepts. No one is doing a major flame-job on anyone and so far the discussion has broached numerous and interesting concepts. I suggest that if this thread upsets your sensibilities, then perhaps you should show a bit of tolerance for other peoples views/beleifs or just ignore it and look through other topics that are more aligned to your beleifs and phsyche.

seeyuzz
river

Thats all well and good but there is a theory that i believe in which describes why there will never be any ET's here.
It explains that by the time any civilisation finally creates the technology sufficient to travel large distances through space, it will inevitably destroy itself before it gets to. That, my friend, is where we're headed.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Thu, 12 May 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

86DRFT wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 11:32

Thats all well and good but there is a theory that i believe in which describes why there will never be any ET's here.
It explains that by the time any civilisation finally creates the technology sufficient to travel large distances through space, it will inevitably destroy itself before it gets to. That, my friend, is where we're headed.

Interesting theory. It doesn't show much faith in the human race's longetivity. However, I can't argue against your point regarding we are trashing our world (and each other) and could very well go down the gurgler.

I guess that's when the aliens invade and harvest us for meat. Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Thu, 12 May 2005 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 13:56

Hi,

86DRFT wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 11:32

Interesting theory. It doesn't show much faith in the human race's longetivity. However, I can't argue against your point regarding we are trashing our world (and each other) and could very well go down the gurgler.

I guess that's when the aliens invade and harvest us for meat. Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river

I don't think the human race will last too much longer
Confused

If I was an alien, I'd hit teh WITZL! Embarassed Laughing
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Fri, 13 May 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 08:57

Hi,

And don't forget the pendulum....

Get a string about 8 to 10 inches long and tie a small weight on the end of it. Suspend the weight on the string and hold the top of the string lightly between your thumb and 1st finger. Make sure the pendulum is not moving then ask aloud a question that has an obvious "yes" answer and the pendulum will move in a particular direction. Ask another question out aloud that is an obvious "no" answer and the pendulum will move in another direction. Now that you've established "yes and no" you can proceed to ask questions and get answers.

Does it work? I dunno. How does it work, assuming it works? Again, I dunno - but I think it's probably you making minute changes in your hands that are reflected in the pendulum. Is it accurate? I dunno. I am not confirming or denying anything to do with the pendulum - I'm just telling you what I've seen and read. And yes, it's on the net also.

I used to a bit of Ouija when I was a young 'un. Scared the bejesus out of me one day and I've never done it again. So, I went onto more gentile pursuits... such as Tarot cards (I did that for years), a little bit of Palmistry and dabbled with Medicine Cards.

I'll have to try the pen thing - maybe start writing down some ancient hebrew or latin. That'd freak me out a bit! Smile

seeyuzz
river

ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 08:28

There is a similar DIY ouijja board, which is just plain freaky, skeptical or not, i would love an explaination:

get a pen, hold it like you would in a knife stabbing position with both hands and lightly place it on a piece of paper, while relaxing both hands and closing your eyes...ask some questions out loud Rolling Eyes

works with more than one person holding the pen too Confused

Its funny how all these "ghost communications" always involve you moving something. id like to see you ask the ghost questions while the pen/pendulum/ouijja board is left to its own devices.
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Fri, 13 May 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I was younger I had a mate stay ova, we were both wearing jumpers with hoods. While sitting on my bed making plans of doing some menace my hood was tugged. I ask my mate why he did it and he said he didn't do anything... couple of minutes later the same thing happen to him!!! We where shit scared after that.
That was my only encounter and hopefully my last.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Sun, 15 May 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all u guys who said you had encouters with ghosts or oijie boards etc, could u explain your stories in more detail coz this stuffs really interesting. I definatly wana know more about that guy who could see ghosts and stuff
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Sun, 15 May 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Picton Tunnel/Other Scary location cruise[ 6 vote(s) ]
1.Yeah, Im up for it 6 / 100%
2.Nah, I'll pass 0 / 0%

I suggest a cruise out to the gong and go to Picton Tunnel, it will either prove to people that they are wrong/right about ghosts/spooky shit, or if there is anywhere better then Picton Tunnel or easier to get to then we should go there instead.

Who would go if there was a cruise like this?

cheers
chris

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Sun, 15 May 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Sun, 15 May 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 00:38

all u guys who said you had encouters with ghosts or oijie boards etc, could u explain your stories in more detail coz this stuffs really interesting. I definatly wana know more about that guy who could see ghosts and stuff

The first time I ever used a ouija board was in the middle of history class Y10,the teacher didnt believe in the shit and let a table of us do it right in the class room Shocked there were 4 of us doing it down to 2 at stages.I remember the first time it came to a letter straight infront of me with no one in a position to move it in that direction so smoothly, after that I started shaking a bit and after a while my hand went ice cold,just my hand and this was in the middle of summer!!

The most scary time was when there was a bigger group of us but when it was just me and another person to the right of me it spelld out...WE WANT YOU, YOU WILL JOIN US and the the thing just kept going straight at me and off the table!!! Shocked

That was the night at the ripe old age of 16 was curled up in my old mans bed with a bible in my hands,i did it a couple of times after that,some times just with yes and no written down on a school desk asking questions like does Mrs Linske masturbate etc Very Happy

Ill never do it again,I know what I need to and the girl that was into it the most ended up going into a mental hospital years later,so enough of a scare to make me wanna leave it alone Wink
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Mon, 16 May 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 01:44

I suggest a cruise out to the gong and go to Picton Tunnel, it will either prove to people that they are wrong/right about ghosts/spooky shit, or if there is anywhere better then Picton Tunnel or easier to get to then we should go there instead.

Who would go if there was a cruise like this?

cheers
chris

im up for it aslong as its only skeptics and noone whos gonna try and fudge something to prove their story.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 18 May 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imagine this:

you are driving in your car late at night, by yourself, no other cars on the roads. you are just cruising along but then you notice something in your rear view mirror...there is a shadowy figure of a person in the back seat staring at you. then as you turn around they are gone.

shit like that freaks me out...well, if it ever happened Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:43]

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Do you believe in GHOSTS? apparently they are in my house Wed, 18 May 2005 17:17 Go to previous message
also, last year i was staying in this really old hotel (like 100 years or something) with my family because it was someones wedding. my mum had her own room, in the morning she says that during the night she felt a cold hand on her face while she was in bed trying to sleep. when it happened she got a start and looked around the room and no one was there.

bloody creepy old hotels Razz
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:YES
Next Topic:The Last Supper?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:04:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087239742279053 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.