Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Tue, 10 May 2005 07:35 Go to next message
I have a pair of brand new adjustable rose jointed lower control arms for the AE86, They come with new joints, new ball joints, a spigot to mount your toyota bolts into it allowing ease of installation.

These are custom fabricated, powder coated black.

They will allow adjustment of the LCA length from 5mm longer then AE86, right up to 45mm longer. which will be more then enough.

Price $300 pair

Email me on simon-ae86@airnet.com.au

I can post anywhere/

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:46]

Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Tue, 10 May 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics coming tomorrow sometime
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Tue, 10 May 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya Simon,

Just wondering about the legalities of these? How custom made is "custom made" Razz I'll be waiting on the pics.

Eddie.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Tue, 10 May 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how legal are coilovers? how legal are spacers?

get my point, they probably arnt legal but people run them anyway.

Lower control arms is not something a cop will check if they pull you over Wink
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Wed, 11 May 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got pics?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Wed, 11 May 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not yet no.. no cam
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Thu, 12 May 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a few PM's from people. any other interested parties?
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Thu, 12 May 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo simon, is this the only pair u can get a hold of or u got more rollin in?

sab
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Thu, 12 May 2005 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may have more.. why?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Fri, 13 May 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img197.echo.cx/img197/5525/lca13ya.th.jpg
http://img197.echo.cx/img197/3713/lca26po.th.jpg
http://img197.echo.cx/img197/5077/lca35ba.th.jpg
http://img197.echo.cx/img197/8416/lca44zo.th.jpg

Last pic is a direct side by side comparison with stock arms. check the length at the shortest setting.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Fri, 13 May 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes im dumb but waht do theseactually do?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Sat, 14 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically you can adjust the control arm out longer, increasing your track and camber. This will assist in turn in, and front end stability while cornering.

Better than just running camber tops, because they dont increase track like these arms will Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 01:28]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Sat, 14 May 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what arch said + rose joints are solid bushes with no flex at all unlike stock rubber bushes or urathane.

Driftstation
Newcomer

Banned Again

May 2005
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA Sat, 14 May 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big T wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 23:31

Heya Simon,

Just wondering about the legalities of these? How custom made is "custom made" Razz I'll be waiting on the pics.

Eddie.

are these simular in "design" as the ones you had made in the rear of your old black sprinter? you know.. the ones that BROKE causing you to slide uncontrollably into the commodore?

also if someone orders a set of these, can you guarantee delivery. you know..... unlike the group buy you did on the steering spacers where everyone is still pretty much waiting on them?

im fairly sure tho that http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11895
would not only be able to supply these as the same price.... but actually SUPPLY them... insted of only supplying empty promises.

anyone wants to actually receive what they pay for... should give david a yell and get them ordered. generally 1-3 weeks turnaround GUARANTEED!!!

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 00:59]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Sat, 14 May 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mods please delete the post above from driftstation.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 07:59]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Sun, 15 May 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah anyway, when you've finished trashing my thread dan, would you pls kindly remove yourself from society!

these arms are alredy made and ready to be posted out.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Sun, 15 May 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's been banned again, mods please delete this post of his.

BUMP

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 23:53]

SirLyndon
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Mon, 16 May 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested, unfortunately by the time i get the cash up for these,(saving for several other parts at the moment)i fear they'll be sold by then..

are you planning to get a few more of these made up? i would be intersted in say, around a month from now.. Smile
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Mon, 16 May 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon: Mmm, pretty!

*bump just cause I think they're pretty :D*
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Mon, 16 May 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol buy them fool Razz

btw kids price is neg
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Mon, 16 May 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon: I already have silly amounts of camber, I don't need longer control arms Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Tue, 17 May 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a set on my car, not from simon but made elsewhere and i can say you can have insane amounts of camber if you want it, plus the extra track aint bad either. and you also get a bit more feedback through the wheel which some consider a good thing such as myself.
definately illegal, but as if anyone would ever know Wink
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Wed, 18 May 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold'ski
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Wed, 18 May 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will these give more track than sigma control arms?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Wed, 18 May 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they can give less and more, depends on how far you adjust them

and yes... items now sold pending payment.

if anyone wants some more.. let me know
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Wed, 18 May 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not for the sale but could u please tell me if these had much more road noise due to the solid bush?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Thu, 19 May 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could never tell since my car was stripped of everything, just a seat and a wheel Razz so it was quite loud all round.

however i'd imagine a slight increase in NVH but not huge.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Fri, 20 May 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never noticed an increase.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Sat, 21 May 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may be interested in a pair in the future...if you're keen on making a set. Smile
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FS: Adjustable Rosejointed AE86 LCA - NOW WITH PICS Mon, 20 June 2005 13:41 Go to previous message
would you be able to sell me the rod end assemblys by themselves? what size are they anyway?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" RAYS - VOLK Rims! QUICK SALE!!!
Next Topic:Aus Spec ae86 Brakes.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:26:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058150291442871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.