Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Sun, 15 May 2005 04:59 Go to next message
Hey guys,

Well as you know this i like thread number 9864237 of WTB Sprinter or the likes.

But yer, im looking for a sprinter that is in good condition eg interior is good. and car is straight. Also no/minimum rust.

Would prefer with a working engine to transport it, but if no engine is given then i may consider that.

So if you have a sprinter hanging around that isnt being used, or id being used and you want to get rid of it, i would like to take it from you considering dash (everything works), dash is in good condition, interior is clean and not ruined, minimum rust, straight body etc etc...

Looking for sydney sellers only so i can come and inspect it if you have one, give me an estimation of what you would like to sell it for and we can discuss further.

Thanks alot.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:32]

Send a private message to this user    
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Sun, 15 May 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
humpty bumpty.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Sun, 15 May 2005 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 14:59

Looking for sydney buyers only so i can come and inspect it if you have one, give me an estimation of what you would like to sell it for and we can discuss further.

I dont get it you looking for sellers or buyers? Freak Razz
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Sun, 15 May 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know what i meant, yes its supposed to say sellers, but yer.

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, well someone has to have a srpinter they wanna sell lol... i wouldnt mind if you have one that is fixed up and no engine or the likes...
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 14:59

Hey guys,

no/minimum rust.

dash is in good condition, interior is clean and not ruined, minimum rust, straight body etc etc...

HAHA i love this guy! He tells some funny jokes...
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too a certain extent. thanks for your useful comment.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a 4agte sprinter that i would like to get rid of. everything works but the diff, so the car is sitting on stands waiting for parts. its in the gong though.
pm me if you want more info
10sec
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one with 4AG.
Straight, nice clean body.
Perfect interior.
Rust? No rust at all!

How much you are looking around?
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its a project, why's it urgent?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: WTB [Syd]: AE86 Levin for project: Read within *Urgent* Mon, 16 May 2005 08:51 Go to previous message
dude ive already told you what you should do and a project is not a good idea IMO.
better off saving more and then buying a good condition ge or an alright condition gze or 20v
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: AE71
Next Topic:delete post.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:09:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046849250793457 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.