Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Thu, 05 May 2005 11:06 Go to next message
Well people, if you want something fire away. I gots parts baby.
and for a limited time only cheap postage to perth (possibly)

Only items that are not for sale:
bonnet
front bar
or small front bits
all else is available.

worthy of note:
diff has a bit of a whine at high speeds.
tail shaft is boned. Smile

oh, and dont foprget the full black non-stripe interior Smile not a common find. i can be reached on 0424 529 371 if you want to organize stuff quickly, ill be on the net every 2 days or so.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:15]

Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Thu, 05 May 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
full black door trims with power window switches (dont care f they work, just that there are holes for em)?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Thu, 05 May 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was going to ask for the saem thing, but obviously Ed has 1st dibs. Entire door trims with power window winders & central locking, arm rest pad & shift knob too if in good condition. I'm assuming the dash is digital rather than analogue.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Fri, 06 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLARES, FRONT GUARDS, BUMPer, NOSE CONE AND INDICATORS/ LIGHTS IM ITERESTED IN...PM ME A PRICE PLEASE
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Fri, 06 May 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after the passanger side rear suspension stuff, and the drivers side plasticy vent thingo found at the back of the quater pannel, how much?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Fri, 06 May 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hiya Jaze,

Trim sections under the dash (plastic panels), rear hatch if there is not much rust, front cowl panel that attaches to the windscreen if minimal rust

Cheers

Michael B
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Fri, 06 May 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 12:53

Hiya Jaze,

Trim sections under the dash (plastic panels)

ahhh dude, i just threw all these bits in the bin 4 days ago
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Fri, 06 May 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 14:27

bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 12:53

Hiya Jaze,

Trim sections under the dash (plastic panels)

ahhh dude, i just threw all these bits in the bin 4 days ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH !!!!!!!!

Bloody doctors....

Are the grill and that posted yet ? Cool
celsup85
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Fri, 06 May 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude just wondering if u have a digital dash at all 4 sale ????
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Sat, 07 May 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
always best to call if possible guys.

digi dash and all associated loom or however much wiring you want cut off with it - $60

Interior, was hoping to catch 400 for the complete interior seems a shame to break up a full black non stripe interior, i was thinking to wait a week before breaking it up, but then again if people come and pick up bits from me ill be more willing to let it go in bits. only issues with it are the vinyl bits on the left hand side that run under the windows ( bit shabby), but they are the same on a celica so no hassle to replace. all the door trim bits other thanb that bit are in sweet condition with working window switches and such.

vent bit and suspension gear on the left, 70 bucks u pull it, 95 if i have to pull it all out

tail gate is a rust free item, genuine supra, maroon/red colour, not even a hint of rust, im after 250 for it. dont remeber if the cowl is good, but i can throw it in with the tailgate if its fine.

the front bits, as stated are not available due to being boned, i have a grill, two front flares, two front guards, and the headlights with motors etc and some other small front bits ive been saving. 250 bucks should be fine for those alltogether. im cool to send em to you but it will be at your expense.

best to call me guys, i can tell you straight away prices, and you can bargain a bit too. calls cost pisss all so make stuff a bit quicker Smile
Thanks for the interest so far guys Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 07 May 2005 05:55]

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: MA61 bits (complete wrecker) FULL BLACK INTERIOR NO STRIPES :) Mon, 09 May 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give you a call in a day or so, But yeah, I'll need you to remove the stuff, doubt if I'll be able to make it to Sydney to do it my self.

Also, with the suspension stuff, how much for hte break + caliper aswel? Cause I might need it, not sure..

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 03:49]

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Tue, 10 May 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everything including the handbrake stuff and any other brake bits (hub, caliper etc) 100 bucks the lot, with me removing it.
call if possible.

Im very surprised with how little response ive had to this thread, a whole ma61 wrecking in sydney is not a common thing to find, cmon suprawhores, i know you're out there, grab spares while theres a chance.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Tue, 10 May 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got a PM JAZE
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Tue, 10 May 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after the diff centre, axles, calipers, hubs and complete frame. posted to brissy. you will oviously need to remove it. how much? is it lsd?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Tue, 10 May 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the digi dash + loom spoken for yet, Jaze?
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Wed, 11 May 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as he said u need to call him guys...
he doesnt have the net and is lucky to get online....
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Fri, 13 May 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got off the phone then, scored my self everything from hte diff to the wheel, and a new wheel to replace my busted one. Hooray!
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Fri, 13 May 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have a manual gearbox crossmember?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Fri, 13 May 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car was an auto im 99% sure
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Fri, 13 May 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as Backsupra says, its an auto, but a little secret is that RA65 celica manual gearbox xmember is identical and can be had for next to nothing at wrekers.

As far as that subframe and other asociated stuff, u should have called, peeack just spoke for the left side.
If you are interested in the remaining stuff which has the center and the subframe and full right side gear, give me a call.

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Fri, 13 May 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, i forgot, the digi dash willbe being kept due to its very cool electronic speedo input which i have not come across before.
however I have all the plugs and a spare dash from the last wrecker, so if you need one its all good.

A point of interest is that this car has a manufacture date of 7/85 which was after they started making MA70's and iit has some small and interesting differences.
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Mon, 16 May 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Mon, 16 May 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could i get an approx. price on FRONT hubs & calipers?
kinda interested for a brake upgrade.. id need shipping to adelaide tho.

what are the front discs like?? id probably buy new discs if i went thru with the brake upgrade, so they'd probably be not worth their extra weight in postage..

thanks

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:05]

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Wed, 18 May 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
complete front hubs, calipers and any other stuff that goes with it 40 bucks will do.
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Thu, 19 May 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he wants the hubs and calipers i will take the remainder of the front struts to build some spare coilovers.

PM me a price for the struts and other items i asked for before, to the post code i PM'd you last week.

How late is too late to ring you?

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:26]

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Thu, 19 May 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure what postage will be for the tailgate, but ill do the struts and tailgate for 260. without postage. i'll see what I can do about postage. or 50 bucks for the struts alone if you drive to brizzie to get them.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 bits WHOLE CAR, in sydney, cheap postage to perth and brizzie. black interior no stripes Mon, 23 May 2005 08:37 Go to previous message
PM sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: CHEAP Tarago GLi Wreck + 4Y-E EFI Engine + Gearbox $500
Next Topic:For sale - Toyota 7MGTEU race engine
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:00:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077440738677979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.