Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » CCC Cruze Monday!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
CCC Cruze Monday! Thu, 12 May 2005 15:00 Go to next message
The CCC invite all to our cruise this Monday 16th, long week end. Meetn at Kmart Ingle Farm at 10:00am, leavn at 10:15am. We're goin to Collingrove Hillclimb. One of our members is hav'n a run. We'll be there until about 1:30-2pm. Then heading to Mallala to see the GSR/EVO club at their track day.

Entry cost to Hillclimb unknown, but will be a cool day and social event.

Next cruise a month later we're goin to the Barossa Valley. Stay tuned.

2:00pm Sunday a few of us r goin to the High Performance show at Wayville if your interested in catchin up.(Goodwood Rd Gates)

C ya's then.

A
  Send a private message to this user    
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Thu, 12 May 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I said i was going to the show on sunday, but forgot i have a birthday lunch to go to Sad

So ill see you guys on Monday for the cruise.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:09]

Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Thu, 12 May 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might pop by and say hi to some old faces Smile
silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Fri, 13 May 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see yous at the track if i get up on time
greg
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Sat, 14 May 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be in for the barossa cruise for sure, not in the celica tho as she's been sittin off the road for a couple of months (hence my scarceness)
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Sat, 14 May 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill b at both, as always Smile
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Sun, 15 May 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it cost anything to get into mallala tomorrow?
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Sun, 15 May 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who has allowed you to come and crash the EVO/GSR track day tomorrow? I'll be out there tomorrow, and just like you don't want me or others to come crash your events with cars that are un-invited, i don't think it would be wise Adrian to get your group to come and crash events of other clubs that you haven't been invited to. Enjoy your day up at Collingrove!

Michael
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Sun, 15 May 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sledge wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 20:54

Does it cost anything to get into mallala tomorrow?

Collingrove, not Mallala Wink

I guess it will cost somthing to get in the gate to spectate, shouldnt be too much.

Michael...
Its a "Come n' Try" day run by the SCCSA, AFAIK it has nothing to do with the EVO/GSR club.
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah i was asking about mallala..but we got up too late anyway Very Happy
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that's why the entry form today had "EVO/GSR Track day, sponsored by FBI" on it. Want me to email you it?

Don't know where you are getting you info from M.W.P

Michael
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why cant everyone just fukn grow up and get over it !
you're going to get the forums closed down AGAIN !
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No shit brendon. Michael, the idea was to go to mallalla and take an interest in what other clubs are up to. See how they are going. What makes u think we were gonna go "crash" it? It's obvious we were not intending to go out on the track or anything.

Do you have something against different clubs mixing socially? I agree with brendon, grow up. If mallalla was closed off just to the gsr/evo club members then they would just turn others away at the gate. Sorry for trying to be friendly!
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 17:36

Well that's why the entry form today had "EVO/GSR Track day, sponsored by FBI" on it. Want me to email you it?
Don't know where you are getting you info from M.W.P

No need. Was my ooops.
I didnt notice we would be heading out to Mallala and i thought you meant that Collingrove was EVO/GSR's day.

Photos will be up shortly... uploading 50MB takes a little while.
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
photos woohoo! you able to put up any of the vids?
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spence wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 20:57

photos woohoo! you able to put up any of the vids?

I didnt take any videos... my cameras videos look like shite Sad
If the other poeple who did record movies can make them into AVI, MPEG, MOVs, etc, i can probably host them (PM me).

Anyway, my photos are up:
http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/thumbs .php?sub=Events/2005-05-16%20CCC%20Cruise

If you want the original full-sized photos, go to the link above, view a photo and click the "Original Size" link under the photo.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-05-16%20CCC%20Cruise/dscn5200.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-05-16%20CCC%20Cruise/dscn5180.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1

[edit]
and a 6 photo panorama i just made:
http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-05-16%20CCC%20Cruise/pano.jpg&x=&y=&cache=1

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:05]

racingroo
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey everyone!

I was the guy driving the white twincam at the come and try hillclimb. Cool photos by the way M.W.P! I was quite please to see the celica club come down. The toyota's were out numbered today. As I saw it, just that silver celica and my corolla twincam. What did the silver car run? My best was 44.6. Not that we were meant to be competing Wink

You guy's get to mallala?

Anyway here are a copy of vids of my car:
Warming up my tyres,
http://users.chariot.net.au/~braker/warmup.mpg

The climb,
http://users.chariot.net.au/~braker/climb.mpg

Take it easy!
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Mon, 16 May 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
racingroo wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 00:10

I was the guy driving the white twincam at the come and try hillclimb. Cool photos by the way M.W.P!

Thanks... actually i have another two photos of you i didnt put up.
One of you on the track which is a little blurred, and another when you were on the way down.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-05-16%20CCC%20Cruise/dscn5125.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-05-16%20CCC%20Cruise/dscn5130.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1

Quote:

I was quite please to see the celica club come down. The toyota's were out numbered today. As I saw it, just that silver celica and my corolla twincam. What did the silver car run? My best was 44.6. Not that we were meant to be competing Wink

Yup, just you and Greg in the Silver TA22 representing Toyota.
I recall someone saying Greg got a mid 41sec time, but im not sure.

Quote:

You guy's get to mallala?

Yup... but most of the EVO club guys had left by the time we got there Sad

Quote:

Anyway here are a copy of vids of my car:
Warming up my tyres,
http://users.chariot.net.au/~braker/warmup.mpg
The climb,
http://users.chariot.net.au/~braker/climb.mpg

Wow, cool vids Evil or Very Mad
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Tue, 17 May 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cruze was cool. Thanks for all who helped to make it a top day.

GSR/EVO guys that were still at mallala were heaps friendly and liked the fact that we were interested in the club.
We chatted for a while but didn't get to c any action caus we got there too late as we thought. Good on ya GSR/EVO as you've won our vote for a club we have respect for. Wink

Greg drove really well and 41sec. was a decent time. Gd. on ya laddy! The Corolla went well too, photo's look wild!

No response to Michael's posts from me, think everyone knows how I feel about em. Moderator may be interested to note those who aren't using the forum for it's purpose but........

A
silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
icon14.gif  Re: CCC Cruze Monday! Thu, 19 May 2005 04:40 Go to previous message
yep i ran 41.9s on my last (of four)run. got quicker by about 1s each run. struggled a bit with inside wheel spin due to my open wheeler diff and front / rear roll stiffness - i reckon i need a 24mm rather than 22mm front swaybar with my 18mm rear. hats off to the organisers who made everyone feel welcome and the CCC for their support.
nice pics mark
greg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Cruise # 10 - *May 22nd 2005*
Next Topic:CCC Cruise this Sunday.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:25:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053720474243164 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.