Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Thu, 19 May 2005 03:27 Go to next message
Toymods Social Dinner and Drinks Night
Saturday 18th June
Castle Hill RSL
Castle St, Castle Hill

Well we are supposed to be a social car club, so lets go have a social!! Very Happy

Meet up 7pm at the CHRSL's (castle hill rsl) new bistro and bar area known as "The Atrium". Grab a few tables, some reasonably priced eats and a few nice cold beers (poured into frosty sideways glasses).

NOTE: This is an RSL club, so there are a couple of rules about entry.
# If you are within a 5km radius of the club, you must either be a CHRSL member or get signed in by a CHRSL member.
# The RSL often employs a "members only entry" policy after 9pm due to popularity of the venue. This means that only a club member and ONE guest with them may enter after 9pm
# Membership is only $25 or so, and it gives you cheaper drinks, and heaps of other benefits. So if you cant get a member to sign you in for whatever reason you can just join Very Happy

I am personally a member of the club, and am willing to sign in people who need to be signed in etc.

I'd like this to be a fairly relaxed night, so turn up and leave whenever you like... but if you want to catch dinner with the group I would suggest arriving close to 7pm.

The CHRSL has been renovated rather substantially over the past year, and this new atrium area is a very nice venue with plenty of seating, nice outdoor beer garden and of course a family orientated bistro dining area. Yummy food too!

After dinner i'm sure a fair few of us will want to hang around for a few more socially lubricating lemonades, but feel free to leave whenever you feel soft enough to do so. Razz The RSL does close at 3am though i believe Smile
Courtesy buses do run out to local surrounding areas.

So come on out, bring your mates and missus, have a feed and a good social beer with your fellow Toymodder.

I'm looking forward to it already!!

REMEMBER: Toymods promotes safe and legal driving, so if you intend on having any more than 2 drinks, DONT DRIVE. Organise lifts with mates or other toymodders in your area, crash out at mates places, grab a taxi etc etc. Just PLEASE dont drink and drive.....

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 12:12]

Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods social dinner and drinks night - 18/6/05. All welcome! Fri, 20 May 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOT WOOOT!

there is no possible way i can have an excuse for not being here i live jsut down the road Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods social dinner and drinks night - 18/6/05. All welcome! Sat, 21 May 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As do I!! i'll be walking there and stumbling home no doubt Razz
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods social dinner and drinks night - 18/6/05. All welcome! Thu, 26 May 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kirsty and I hope to be there. Smile

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Funny/Buffalo%20Theory.jpg

Wink
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods social dinner and drinks night - 18/6/05. All welcome! Thu, 26 May 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes I like the theory behind your thinking.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sat, 28 May 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm aiming to be there. Had a busy time lately with work & stuff, need a good night out. Might try to bring a few friends too.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sat, 28 May 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good dinner out with a couple of drinks sounds the goods Smile
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 03 June 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD! i have somewhere to go for my birthday! someone willing to pick a birthday boy up?
J S E
Regular

May 2005
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sun, 05 June 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet!

only live nex suburb over and am just new to toymods forums, looking 4 membership! will definately be there. look forward to meeting some of you...

where abouts are we all meeting? in the beer garden? and how to know who toymoders are?

cheers
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we'll be downstairs somewhere. I"ll probably wear a toymods Black membership shirt.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup - i'll probably have the black Toymods polo on too, unless i forget to wash it again Razz

Go into the "Atrium" area, and head for the Bistro..... if you cant find anyone there... aim for the beer garden outside and the louts yelling stuff about Takumi or something equally retarded Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm... contemplating coming down from the central coast to meet some of you guys Smile

anyone else from up on the coast (gosford... or newcastle even) that wants to come down for the cruise to castle hill?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i contemplating coming from cambo stitt you gonna bring my shirt and membership card if i do. Very Happy On where is they seem to give a pretty complicated way of getting there, if i look up my street directory tonight and find a simpler way i'll be there if its too complex i might give it a miss
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cumberland hwy - LEFT old windsor rd - RIGHT seven hills rd - old northern rd - LEFT castle st - RSL!!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that witzl i think i might come cos where is had some arse about way that had like 15-20 turns.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Fri, 17 June 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 18:03

cumberland hwy - LEFT old windsor rd - RIGHT seven hills rd - old northern rd - LEFT castle st - RSL!!!

Thanks dude Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sat, 18 June 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok had a look thats simple as i will be coming, stitt can you bring my membership card and club shirt and i'll pick it up. Thanks Jonathan
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sat, 18 June 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah no worries that can be done. I'll look it all up and bring it along.

Hope to see you all there, we won't be in the beer garden way to cold for that should be good night I'll be there about 7 ready for a feed
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my apoligies i was tied up with work. i was on my way home at about 10:30 and i actually saw Rod waiting at the lights in the wagon i gave you a wave Rod but i dont think u recognised me casue i was driving my mums car.

hope everyone had a good nite and a safe trip home.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sun, 19 June 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a good night small group but good, so stitt when you gonna upload the pic of lucid's shot with the dart, backwards into the board hurah. Made it there and back without issue, surprisingly didn't see a cop even going past crispy creme but had tons of lancer trying to race down cumberland highway woot for chromies and cannons not.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sun, 19 June 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah was a good night, RSL wasn't packed I was i thought it would of been, food took a while but was a great feed, I think we were all pretty stuffed.

I'll get a photo of that dart shot up soonish, I don't think paul could ever do it again.

cya all next time
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Social night at the pub - 18/6/05 Castle Hill RSL - All welcome! Sun, 19 June 2005 12:19 Go to previous message
well i had good fun Smile

Food was great, albeit a little slow. The venue was nice as always, the crowd pleasant and often aesthetically pleasing, and beer prices ridiculously low!

thanks for those who came along, especially with a longish drive.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:All Toyota Day Brisbane
Next Topic:SPORT COMPACT NATIONAL SERIES EVENT 1 QLD JAMBO
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:18:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065000057220459 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.