Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
ACT Spotted Sat, 21 May 2005 04:11 Go to next message
Hi I just spotted a white 185 Group A on Lonsdale St in Braddon

Really neat paint but no number plaque it has gunmetal grey 3 spoke Toyota rims.

Also spotted on the same street at the same time a red 205 Group A number 50 with oz racing mags and removable roof racks.

Are the owners on here?

[Updated on: Sat, 21 May 2005 04:17]

Send a private message to this user    
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 03 June 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't seen either of those cars. Did they have ACT rego?
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 03 June 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matty P wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 13:55

I haven't seen either of those cars. Did they have ACT rego?

yes they had act rego Y something Laughing
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 04 June 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my old man bought a silver 205 recently, so if you see him about im sure he will toot and wave,

other than that i havent really spotted any CCG'ers
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 04 June 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see Mitch a couple of times a week pulling in to park
Zasa every so often driving to and from work
And a black SX with a GT4 bonnet about as often as I see Mitch
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 04 June 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look for my van! Big, white, white rims, really dark windows. can't miss it!
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 05 June 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A big white van with dark windows? Can't miss it eh, even amongst all the other couriers? Laughing j/k Why do you have a van now? Is it for dorift deliveries? Razz
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 05 June 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because its P.I.M.P! lol

ambo tint and slammed on 18's with a subbawoofa mate
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 05 June 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 18:04

my old man bought a silver 205 recently, so if you see him about im sure he will toot and wave,

other than that i havent really spotted any CCG'ers

Did your old man buy that silver one that was for sale for ages in Weston? I was thinking about that one for a while - looked really neat and original and low kms too!
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 07 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 18:02

A big white van with dark windows? Can't miss it eh, even amongst all the other couriers? Laughing j/k Why do you have a van now? Is it for dorift deliveries? Razz

much cheaper to run than a skyline, turn'd just as many heads too! but now i'm trying to sell it, i actually wanna go dori dori the sprinter, it's been off the road for far to long now! oh, i been meaning to ask you on tips for going turbo. Pm me if u have any.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 07 June 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep it blown!
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rgpembrey/charged.jpg

my sincerest apologies to mr myers for this abomination Evil or Very Mad
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 08 June 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToyCam wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 18:21

Keep it blown!
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rgpembrey/charged.jpg

my sincerest apologies to mr myers for this abomination Evil or Very Mad

fully sik
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 08 June 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a blue (last of the rwd) celica at my branch meeting last night.. had a transformers sticker on the side.. and sounded non-stock.. anyone know?
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 09 June 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SL666 wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 09:23

I saw a blue (last of the rwd) celica at my branch meeting last night.. had a transformers sticker on the side.. and sounded non-stock.. anyone know?

Sounds like Nark's car to me..

http://nark.is-a-geek.com/index.php?option=content &task=blogsection&id=5&Itemid=34
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 09 June 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that does indeed look like the car Smile

soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 09 June 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SprinterBoy wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 23:55

look for my van! Big, white, white rims, really dark windows. can't miss it!

SEEN IT!!

A while ago I followed you up Northbourne in my little blue KE20,.. The CCG sticker on the back window gave you away Very Happy ,...

And Toycam,.. See your car all the time at your work Very Happy

Cheers
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 28 June 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted,29/6/05 approx 8.45am.
Black rolla 4dr, 99model i think, Rims, lowerd, big red sticker up the side, didn't get the rego
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 02 July 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw that white ST185 Group A on the way home from the city on Friday afternoon. Had to look a second time to make sure it wasn't mine!

Looked stock except for the ST205 wheels.

Looked like an older guy driving it.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 11 July 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What time friday? could have been me again Razz but mine aren't 205 wheels, although they look vaguely similar...
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 11 July 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 15:41

What time friday? could have been me again Razz but mine aren't 205 wheels, although they look vaguely similar...

About 5pm. Was heading down Parkes way from the city and turned right at the Russel roundabout at Kings Avenue.

Pretty sure they were ST205 grey-ish wheels.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 11 July 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going the other way about that time! so it wasn't me!
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 12 July 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gumby, in his new toy.............ota!!!!! southside, torrens, early morning
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 12 July 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gumuby's got a new toyota? It was only a few weeks ago he was at the Dyno Day with his Skyline! What was he driving?

-Andrew

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2005 23:00]

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 12 July 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold that to his mum, hehe how cool is that, i wish my mum would buy a R33.

It's black, and has a 2JZGTE no shit! motor. figure it out?
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 13 July 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha nice! That's classic. I knew he couldn't stay away from Toyota for long.

picsorban gumby!

-Andrew
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 13 July 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

It's black, and has a 2JZGTE no shit! motor. figure it out?

A gloss black wheel barrow with a 2JZGTE resting in it Shocked Shocked Shocked

A little more seriously though one would have to assume JZA80 Wink

The most important question though: will it be at the track day?

The second most important question: will Gumby put it up a gutter before next week?
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 13 July 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got approval for the day off next wednesday so I'll be at the track day next week, who knows I may even have my car with me (not that it'll be on the track either way Sad).

If I was gumby I'd just buy a car that has been pre-gutter mounted, just to save him the hastle Very Happy

I hope to see it at the track day though!

-Andrew
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 13 July 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just saw a yellow ta22 in belconnen, plates HER-074. had a rear wing, but apart from that looked very tidy. had 17s, bucket seats... was pretty tough. anyone know whos it is
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 13 July 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've see that yellow celica driving around on the weekends south side,

Yes JZA80, auto, yes going to track day, hasn't beeen anywhere near a gutter(yet).
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 13 July 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No way man! its a 2 JAYZEEEE!!!!!!!! Laughing
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 16 July 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a coupla days ago in belconnen again the red 22 that used to belong the wife of the guys selling the 3tg GT 22 atm. man its nice... so so sweeet Shocked
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 16 July 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The guy who owns the red TA22, his name is Jason.

BTW saw a dark blue RA23 completely smashed in at the back. The boot was literally pushed to the rear window Crying or Very Sad hope it wasn't anyone's here...

Also spotted...owner of white Group A GT4 reversing his corolla Rolling Eyes out the driveway
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 17 July 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow... news travels fast.

yeah i just had to get back into a toyota... and the supra just said buy me!!! and at 19500 i just couldnt complain.

its dead stock apart from some sparco wheels and timer. so it should be interesting on the track day!!

andrew. mate i would by a pre gutter raped car but well... that just takes all the fun outta things hehe. Laughing

AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 17 July 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Sun, 17 July 2005 18:46

wow... news travels fast.

yeah i just had to get back into a toyota... and the supra just said buy me!!! and at 19500 i just couldnt complain.

its dead stock apart from some sparco wheels and timer. so it should be interesting on the track day!!

andrew. mate i would by a pre gutter raped car but well... that just takes all the fun outta things hehe. Laughing

yeah I hear ya mate Smile will be good to see the new ride at the track day, I pick my car up tomorrow finally!!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 18 July 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Sun, 17 July 2005 01:35

Also spotted...owner of white Group A GT4 reversing his corolla Rolling Eyes out the driveway

Paying out the daily driver, that is low Razz
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Sun, 17 July 2005 01:35

Ummm.. Was that me? Don't knock the mighty 4AC powered AE82 Very Happy

Saw Squid's car in the city today - in fact I am parked right next to it! Don't go getting into my car by mistake Laughing
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I saw you driving in!

I think he was referring to my rolla, he lives just around the corner!
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 10:21

Yeah I saw you driving in!

I think he was referring to my rolla, he lives just around the corner!

Another Group A/Corolla owner. Now that's scary Smile
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha see the other thread in the outhouse about my accident, the rolla may end up with my house mate as I fucked his car!
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid I always see you around fyshwick. Do you work around here?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zasa - you sure? I think I have been out there maybe 3 or 4 times this year!
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sure it was yours Confused

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When was the last time? im a bit worried now :S
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A couple of weeks ago.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From memory haven't been out there for a couple of months, drive past a bit on the way to Hume... or Queenbeyan.

Mind you I have the memory of a gold fish so it isn't exactly reliable!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone who has posted in this thread needs to read the message in the following link:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=50936&start=0&rid=418&S=433d90d57bea 44238493db4061f54d91

Out of interests of fostering a Toyota community, this thread will now be moved to the General Car Talk section, where it should've been in the first place, instead of deleting it.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 19 July 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked So did any one in Bowral or Sydney see me in my KE25 on the weekend, now is your chance to speak up.
<------looked like this but had a mad bike on the roof and some big ugly roof racks Surprised

The driver probably would have been the first thing you noticed, a damn good looking man Laughing
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 20 July 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I followed a silver st205 group A home from the city today.
Any one on here?
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 20 July 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could be AlwaysRA23's old man - see post above!
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 20 July 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I saw that ST205 for sale in the Canberra times, I had absolutely no money, but I would've given anything for it! I also see a red ST205 in Fyshwick pretty frequently. I think I've also seen the ultra crazy UZ185 a few times. Also, can someone confirm or deny the existence of an orange TA22 GT, often around Dickson during the day. And I'm also convinced I've seen a 2000GT a couple of times Shocked .

Is there an owner of a blue TA22 with a sneeze valve who goes to ANU on toymods?
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 20 July 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also saw a dark blue ST205 GT4 on the weekend in the Tuggeranong area.

There is a blue ST204 SX with a GT-FOUR rear wing getting around too - don't be fooled!!

I also saw a ST184 SX with Group A bonnet in tuggeranong a while back. Made me look twice!
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 21 July 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I saw the ST204 with GT-4 wing in Watson a few times. Rice is bad! That wing would have costed shiteloads of money too!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 21 July 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt i passed you the other day on kingsfordsmith drive. What size are the tires on those rims?? And who did you convince to put them on lol.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 23 July 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chances are pretty good that it would have been my old mans car. its so much fun Very Happy

i saw ur car yesterday on northbourne... i was being toed in the little red laser. my girl friends car which finally bite the dust Embarassed
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 24 July 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 11:21

74gt i passed you the other day on kingsfordsmith drive. What size are the tires on those rims?? And who did you convince to put them on lol.

I'm not sure of their size but they're something like 205 or 215/14
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 25 July 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matty P wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 09:37

There is a blue ST204 SX with a GT-FOUR rear wing getting around too - don't be fooled!!

I know the guy who owns that abomination! And pay out on him regularly...
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 25 July 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23
Nice car your old man has there.
Sorry to here about your GF's car but some good will come from it, you can now get her in to a Toyota Laughing

Squid I'm glad you pay him out at every given opportunity
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 25 July 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 11:46

Matty P wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 09:37

I know the guy who owns that abomination! And pay out on him regularly...

Good work. He must be made to pay for his sins Very Happy

There is also a silver ST204 SX with a front mount (presumably a turbo conversion), bodykit and plastered in TRD stickers that gets around Tuggers.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 25 July 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To his defence he didn't do it, the previous owner did.

Against his defence he still bought the bloody thing!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 25 July 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I saw a white ST185 GT4 this morning sort of near ANU/Civic? Could have been one of you lads?

Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Getting taken for a ride on a diff... $1000 for a RN20 lol...
Next Topic:AW11 owners anonymous
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:05:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008368968963623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.