Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Sun, 22 May 2005 07:51 Go to next message
have everything to build a 18rg engine except solex manifold.
new rings, bearings, gaskets, head has been machined. have full efi setup. spare efi thermostat housing. lumpier cams. extracters. an 18rg block and timing case that has been machined and oringed for turbo. 2mm copper head gasket. turbos. spare injecters. spare heads, blocks, pistons, chain guides cams etc. plenty enough to build a good new engine or 2. make an offer on the lot or everything. if theres not enough interest ill build the engine and try again. will trade some parts for BOV. rx7 550cc injecters. or 1ggte parts.
  Send a private message to this user    
simulant
Regular

January 2003
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Mon, 23 May 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds interesting, any idea how much it would cost to get it to sydney??, Any idea of how much you'd be after?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Mon, 23 May 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i couldnt imagine anything more then $100-$150 on a pallet to sydey. could be cheaper..considering everything that is there including all turbo gear and efi setup. id be mad if i couldnt get $1000. i will seperate parts though depending what your after. if includes pretty much new rings and bearings and almost a full gasket kit.
lightning
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Mon, 23 May 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im realy interested in the 18rg parts please pm me your contact phone no during the day would like to talk, regards paul..
my details are; pks1@optusnet.com.au
phone ; 0411450555
simulant
Regular

January 2003
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Tue, 24 May 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition is the turbo in?
Is computer included in EFI? a full list of parts would be handy, especially spares.

Thanks.

Al.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Tue, 24 May 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here goes.

my number is 0419364977 and u can call after 5:30pm weekdays.

included is a 18rg bottum end. block has been acid dipped.has new rings and bearings. engine did about 500m of driving( once up my street). it was stripped as it was found there is a chance some rings may be upside down. rings can be removed and put on right way and should be sweet.
1 18rg block and timing case that has been machined, and oringed to suit turboing.
1 2mm copper head gasket to suit.
1 standard spare head gasket.
most of a bottum end gasket kit and some of the top end.
extracters ( could be used for turbo manifold)
2 x turbos that were suppose to suit a 2 litre. one seams alright other is a touch tight when spinning shaft.
full 18rgeu efi setup including plenium, manifold, throttle body, fuel rail and 2 sets of injecters. 22re ecu and loom that will run it and also 22re throttle body which fits 18rg plenium also afm and sensers.
solexs carbies ( unknown condition) no manifold.
18rg head that has new valve stem seals, has had ports welded up and re-die grinded out and machined flat.
everything else needed to build the engine including cams etc etc.
spare cams. look to have had some work done to them but wouldnt know as i just aquired them. but look the same as another set i have that has a few extra mm lift and longer duration..
spare head.
spare complete bottum end that is siezed.
spare solexs that are good for parts. may have a elec dizzy around i could throw in.
prolly more around once i get into packing it all up.
but plenty enough to build a nice new clean engine.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Sun, 29 May 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP...gotta go. i need the $$$$
ra40coupe
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Mon, 30 May 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what heads are they? and how much.

generally im looking for,

18rg block timing case, head, dizzy

also what jets are in the solexs.

can u gimme a estimate price on the above.
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Mon, 30 May 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and as we have establlished damien is after the idle air control valve and associated piping if you have it
how much matey???
MAD79R
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Wed, 01 June 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much FULL efi set up thanks

lightning
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Wed, 01 June 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a full setup of efi with microtec digi-1 comp,might be willing to swap for a webber setup
regards paul
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Wed, 01 June 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$350 for the full efi setup and i stress that it is complete.
the heads i have are 88270 and i think 88230. the only rg block i have is oringed and machined. the other i think is a rc one and the spare rg one i have actually has the pistons rusted into it so its useless. its not worth me selling off the head and block as the rest will be useless to me...will sell u the complete engine( in pieces) head has been machined. new rings bearings and gaskets plus the spares for $500
TurboRA40
Regular

March 2005
Re: 18rg engine gear, efi setup, spare efi thermo housings and more Sat, 06 August 2005 12:38 Go to previous message
Was it the 88270 head that was machined? Is the 88270 head still available and in what condition?

Cheers
Glen
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:100kw ae92 / ae101 Parts Sale *PICS UP* (100kw gearbox, inlet manif , HD clutch , oil cooler , etc)
Next Topic:TA22 tail shaft and Diff.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:19:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055248737335205 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.