Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Something of interest at Pick 'n Payless...maybe..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Something of interest at Pick 'n Payless...maybe.. Sun, 22 May 2005 09:20 Go to next message
I know there are very few in this forum (if any - other than me?)interested in the MX32 Cressida BUT there is one at the Blacktown $2 shop with a near perfect interior..its the unusual maroon vinyl and rose coloured velour style.. mint door trims and uncracked dash pad..seats are super and the back seet has a some fading but not shot to shit as they usually are..Carpet is good with some minor fading and all the other trims are terrific..was even better until someone tore the centre console out and broke (if it was an accident fair enough.)..if it was on purpose and someone from this forum!..well shame on you.. Sad
The old style parts coding system with its impressing of the rego number is all over the glass etc etc..the Gold 50 year NRMA Member sticker was a bit of a give away..its mine now.. Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
  Send a private message to this user    
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Something of interest at Pick 'n Payless...maybe.. Sun, 22 May 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Do you drive a yellow Sproontah? I was there on sat and came out to see one in the carpark, and thought, Hmmm, i wonder if its a Toymodder?
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Something of interest at Pick 'n Payless...maybe.. Sun, 22 May 2005 10:31 Go to previous message
Not me..there was a very nice dark green TA22/3 there this morning though...had the same thought but was gone when I came out...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HKS SSQV
Next Topic:Engine choices
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 07:39:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045311450958252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.