Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Sat, 21 May 2005 04:08 Go to next message
Just wondering if anybody knows was other cars run the same Crank Angle Sensor as the 4AGZE, as mine has shat itself and trying to hunt one down is becoming rather difficult.

Cheers Rhys Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Sat, 21 May 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A lot of Toyota's share crank angle sensors across a multitude of models. Tell us what the part number is for the sensor you have now and we can look it up.
Please don't ask where the part number is on it first !!!
Smile
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Sat, 21 May 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if its the right one cause there are two lots of numbers on there but can only read this lot - 29100 0180
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Mon, 23 May 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, that was the wrong one, you quoted the Nippondenso part number. Try the other one which could be something like 19300-70012.
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Mon, 23 May 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well from wat i can see on it - 19300 - 16011
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Mon, 23 May 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good news is that you have the right part number.....

Bad news is that it only lists (according to my EPC) for the 8905 - 9106 AE92 4A-GZE, so if yours is stuffed, you need another either second hand, try the Parts Wanted section here,
or new through Toyota.

Sorry that I could not be any more help Sad
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Tue, 24 May 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah thats cool thanks for your help anyway. Toyota told me that they dont havet them on file anymore, but i found one for 150 so not complaining . . .
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Tue, 24 May 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u might be able to use a smallport dizzy as a CAS just fab up a cap it

Have a look in ur CAS see what pickups how many tooth wheels then compart to smallport, i know the smallport uses a 24 tooth wheel and a single tooth wheel, 2 VR pickups 180 degrees apart on the single tooth wheel... if your lucky u could use a smallport dizzy and just wire it up right Wink

Just a thought...

My ideas expressed in this post are purly ideas and should be taken with a grain of salt
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor Tue, 24 May 2005 02:36 Go to previous message
Glad you found one.

Toyota's stock answer is that they don't have it on file, but that also confirms that that particular sensor is virtually unique to that model.

If you tell Toyota the part number and pay in full up front, they will order it in from Japan. But - it will be expensive and take six weeks....

Second hand is the way to go.....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Help Please: +B and +B1 Wiring Q ?
Next Topic:seat belt and heater tap queries
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:05:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060958862304688 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.