Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » whos got there car stolen be4????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
icon8.gif  whos got there car stolen be4???? Sat, 21 May 2005 12:06 Go to next message
i got my last car stolen thats why i have this car now
but i loved my old car its was ugly and all but it was my 1st car ,
some kunt stole it and took my mags and striped some parts and burnt it , it was a holden astra N13 i loved it was so fun 2 drive
hehe
  Send a private message to this user    
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sat, 21 May 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I had my first car stolen, a mint '78 UC Torana Mad

It was my first week living & working in Sydney and the car was stolen from a carpark in Alexandria. It was later recovered out west, the car was ok apart from a damaged steering column and the engine had been thrashed.

They also took a jacket, some tapes (yeah, who the fuck steals tapes?) and the first aid kit, so i'm hoping the thieves injured themselves in the process...
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sat, 21 May 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 00:18

They also took a jacket, some tapes (yeah, who the fuck steals tapes?)

who the fuck still has tapes?
Razz
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sat, 21 May 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 00:20

Conquest wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 00:18

They also took a jacket, some tapes (yeah, who the fuck steals tapes?)

who the fuck still has tapes?
Razz

Hey, it was the original "Air Chief" tape deck, only had AM radio aswell, no FM Laughing
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sat, 21 May 2005 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah had 2 celicas stolen

got one back,but the wrong one. took police a few weeks to find and was parked about 50mtrs away from a cop shop
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sun, 22 May 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have had 1 car stolen and 1 bike stolen.
The car was my Crysler Royal that had been done up with 445ci V8 front lowered 3", rear raised 3" to fit 24" wide tiers in.
And the bike was my 42 Harley that was fully chopped never got either one back.
They should shoot car thieves.
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sun, 22 May 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I had a tr104 corona stolen found it 1 month later in a street the v4 simmions gone 45mm webbers gone momo steering gone blew up the 10 bolt holden diff. It was parked half way across some ones drive way and they took a month to report it. Found the wheels for sale in the trading post so i got them back gee the guy spun a good story. Bought the car back off the insurance mob for $250 after they paid my $2500 for the thieft. Replaced the diff center put original 40 solex cabies back on with the simmions and drove the car for another 2 years.

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 03:18]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sun, 22 May 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first car was stolen from outside uni and never recovered. Sad

If I'd looked out the window at the right time I would have seen it happen... I was only 30m away in class at the time... I'm always looking out the window to check on the Cressida now, just on the offchance that some cnut tries to nab it.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sun, 22 May 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am lucky not to have had any cars stolen yet, my mate had his NA LTD stolen tho, nicked all the stezza gear tho,
one mate had his R31 aus delivered skyline stolen a few months back, recovered it 3 weeks later 3k away from where it was stolen, all the stereo gear still in it and even the cd wallet on the front floor, some idiot had it sitting on his front lawn for the whole time and decided not to report it
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sun, 22 May 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know a guy who had some one break into his car and only take his stock pulsar steering wheel Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Sun, 22 May 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, still have the car.

But that's what insurance is for anyway. It's like a lottery. Smile
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've always taken every precaution to aviod car theft, and so far I have not had one car stolen..... Very Happy

And if my car security isn't up to scratch, I take the distributor lead and an extra plug lead out, just so the bastards can't get away..

Cheers
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had my 323 2 door hatch stolen not long after moving to brisbane.. it was stolen from carrendale shopping center.
it had a familia 1.8 turbo engine conversion, microtech lt8s computer system, white 17" hr125 wheels, momo wheel, and a boot install done the day before it was gone! fukin cunts... i think if i found the guys who took it i will come close to killing them
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i said 2 myslef
if i found out who done it
i was gonna burn them like they burnt my car
i wouldnt burn them 2 death
i would just burn there hands off
hehe
only if u knew who it was ????

Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This in my eyes raises a valid question, how far are we away from vigilante action against this sort of scum. I've thought about the scenario before, parking the proverbial "fully shick ride" in the middle of Burwood Westfield for example and wait for the inevitable to happen during a late night movie marathon...

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:24]

ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone here about that guy the other day who was out fishing and when he returned someone had stolen the front seats out of his land cruiser. Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:31]

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did any of these stolen cars have alarms or immobilisers?
I can only imagine how bad it would feel to have your car stolen Sad
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribfeast wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 22:51

Did any of these stolen cars have alarms or immobilisers?
I can only imagine how bad it would feel to have your car stolen Sad

No alarm or immobiliser Sad

I used to use a steering lock but because my key was playing up at the time I thought i'd leave it off, after all the car was only gonna be sitting there for < 2hours. Well I guess that taught me an important lesson!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had organised to get an immobiliser a week after the car was stolen... Some how the thieves knew when to pounce. If only they tried to steal it eight days later instead... my car would have been protected by the immobiliser. Mad
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get mine stolen all the time
a lot easier than sellign them

*note this thread is dripping with sarcasm in case you failed to notice law enforcement agencies and any other deadbeat whiners*
Yumbo
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a ford xd ute stolen from lidcombe train station, they had a key to the door and the ignition (as i think all them old fords were keyed alike anyways), it was dumped 2 streets away minus a jumper and a skull gear knob. then i put a cd player into it and it was broken into outside my school and the bastards got the cd, and my second skull gear knob (which i had tightened on woth a shifter until it wouldnt move).

then i had this 5kg jew fish a mate caught, he gave it to me at work and i put it in the freezer and some prick stole it. what kind of a cheap cunt steals a fish?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Mon, 23 May 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had my celica stolen and broken into 6 times, by the end of it i didn't really give a flying toss and when they broke in i thought.. Oh Well!
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Tue, 24 May 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my first car a vh sle 5lt v8 was stolen out the front of a friends place then smashed round the corner. heard it happen went to look and saw who did it, year 11 guys from my school. when they bought a car i got my revenge Evil or Very Mad
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Tue, 24 May 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
back in high school
my friends had some master keys to some cars
i remember one was the toyota corona
my god !!!
he would steal them and drive use around and we would all practic manual on it
hehee
i didnt get a go but
Sad haehaehaehae
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Tue, 24 May 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, so you're a bloody hypocrite, how about we burn you & your mate instead Mad

Quote:

Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, virtues and feelings that one does not truly possess. The word derives from the late Latin hypocrisis and Greek hupokrisis both meaning play-acting or pretence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: whos got there car stolen be4???? Wed, 25 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous message
rb20det wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 17:36

my first car a vh sle 5lt v8 was stolen out the front of a friends place then smashed round the corner. heard it happen went to look and saw who did it, year 11 guys from my school. when they bought a car i got my revenge Evil or Very Mad

Wat grade where u in at the time ? what car did u steal from them.. did u smash the shit out of them!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:a rather unique chicken nugget
Next Topic:try to impress this broad
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:02:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081679821014404 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.