Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
13_954
Regular

July 2003
FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sat, 07 May 2005 17:21 Go to next message
looking for someone who wants a seriously good car to use for a project.

the motor is a 4ac, but its running on 3 cylinders. it was perfect for ages until it suddenly started running on 3 cyl. i still havent got round to looking at it so if anyone is interested they can take it as it is.

170,000 km's
the paint is faded
the body is virtually rust free and is totally straight, only a small bit of rust on the drivers side rear wheel arch. other than that its perfect.

interior is nothing special, has the usual cracked dash etc.

it has NEVER been in any accident and has no bog etc.
lights and bumpers are perfectly straight etc.

looking for $3600
i advertised it on here before,
im not fussed about keeping it so please no low-ball offers

only genuine parties. please pm me to arrange photos or for any questions etc.
cheers.

Jake
  Send a private message to this user    
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sat, 07 May 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give u $1000
sprinter_turbo
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$3600 Shocked
GL wiv d sale
Doylie
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You've got to be kidding right?! $3600 for basically a slightly rusted sprinter without a properly working 4AC?

In a just world that wouldn't even be worth the $1000 you've been offered.

Stupid Takumi tax b.s.
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you dont want it dont post here.

I got cut up for wanting 4k for mine and its cost me more than douuble that. I've had enough of people saying harsh shit when they have no rite!!!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 10:19

if you dont want it dont post here.

I got cut up for wanting 4k for mine and its cost me more than douuble that. I've had enough of people saying harsh shit when they have no rite!!!

i have to agree, im guilty of this, but ive since realised it doesnt effect me.

dont post here unless you want to buy it for over $3k. let it sink to the bottom with all the other dreamers.

Eldar.O.
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Count: you are a moron get f****d

Doylie: same goes for you

all you wankers that say its not worth it dont bother posting

i said no stupid offers, and i said im looking for someone who will appreciate the car

i have already been offered $2500 anyway

go live out your shit life somewhere else tossers
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13_954 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 17:39

The Count: you are a moron get f****d

Doylie: same goes for you

all you wankers that say its not worth it dont bother posting

i said no stupid offers, and i said im looking for someone who will appreciate the car

i have already been offered $2500 anyway

go live out your shit life somewhere else tossers

twat.

Eldar.O.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worth that money every day off the week
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe,

if everyone gets together and whinges enough, the price of ae86s will go down Laughing Laughing

they are the ones who are dreaming.
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sun, 08 May 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have a negative commment please leave it out of the thread. The count and Doylie do you even have an ae86 by the way?

In the end of the day the car is worth whatever the buyer wants to spend. I know some people who have bought sprinters for 5000 without complaining and they were totally stock. In my opinion 5000 for a running car is quiet cheap considering some people spend that on stamp duties and insurance itself.

Good luck with the sale dude. Seems quite a good buy
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Wed, 11 May 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers guys, Very Happy

except for eldaro screw you Evil or Very Mad
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13 954 this behaviour is not acceptable. People made offers for the car, just because they weren't high enough is no reason to go off at them.

As has been stated the car is worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. If what the buyer is willing to pay is less than you want to sell the car for that is all you have to say. There is no reason for abuse.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i were u i'd accept that $2500 offer, i wish i did the same for my rx7 when i had it advertised at 6 grand and people were offering me 5 for it, now its down to 4 and no1 is offering anything for it. so from experience i'd say go for it. Good luck with the sale too
eatav8
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that the price of ae86's is only going to go up due to the new initial D movie which isnt going to b a cartoon coming out in the next few months.
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix: yeah your right. i did specifically state that i dont want offers like that. i knew i would run into people like that on these forums. it just drives me nuts. like those guys saying its only worth 1000 - wtf idea do they have? havent even seen the car.... ill drop it all now, so everyone this concerns please do the same

Intensevil: yeah i know what you mean about regretting not taking offers.. but i like this car and dont mind keeping it if i dont get somewhere near what i want for it.

eatav8: good point. nows the time to invest in sprinters!!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eatav8 wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 20:25

I think that the price of ae86's is only going to go up due to the new initial D movie which isnt going to b a cartoon coming out in the next few months.

its a HK movie... how many non ae86 people are going to see it?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eatv8..

welcome to toymods buddy.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Fri, 13 May 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For a sprinter with 170,000kms no bog and straight. $3600 is a damn good price. If anyone doesn't like it (and I have never said this before) you can go and get F***ED!

13_954 Best of luck with the sale. The sprinter is an awesome car, I should know I had one a few cars ago.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Sat, 14 May 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look doityourself in any market place anything is worth what the market is willing to pay for it. If you are happy to pay the asking price then pay it but if nobody else is happy to pay that then so be it.
Demonik
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: FS: Very straight AE86 with 3cyl 4ac motor Mon, 23 May 2005 12:25 Go to previous message
hey just wondering if the car is still for sale,where abouts and if there are pics.. email demonik_33@hotmail.com thanks dude
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Manual Skyline silhoutte (rb20det)
Next Topic:EOI: TA23 celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:58:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090219974517822 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.