Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 00:50 Go to next message
can anyone suggest an easy replacement heater tap for my RA? are there universal ones available... want something different since the last one rusted out completely...

what about someone who can re-sew seatbelts? i have a good mechanism, and a good belt, but they're not the same... wondering if i could make 2 bad ones, into one good one... any suggestions?
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your first question regarding the heater tap is a good one and a lot of people with old Toyotas will be interested in the answer (myself included).

Regarding your seatbelt question, just get a new one from almost any autoparts store, they don't cost much. Probably less than having someone sew up two bodgy ones.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't know that supercheap would have what i'm looking for RE seatbelts... i'm sure they've got generic types, but the RA celicas have a 4 point... that's the catch
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got two belts done up with brand new webbing, with my old clasps and good intertia reels. Cost me $196 for the pair. Not cheap, but didn't have much choice as none of the aftermarket ones fit.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try Toyota. I have bought a swag of Genuine Toyota parts for my KE25. Some stuff has to be shipped in though. Worth a try.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trying to stay away from toyota (strange i know) but they're blood expensive!!! a friend paid over $300 for a seat belt for a late 80's model corolla... SOO not gonna pay that much for my car...
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: seat belt and heater tap queries Tue, 24 May 2005 01:30 Go to previous message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 11:24

I just got two belts done up with brand new webbing, with my old clasps and good intertia reels. Cost me $196 for the pair. Not cheap, but didn't have much choice as none of the aftermarket ones fit.

who did you see? just a motor trimmer?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gen II 4AGZE Crank Angle Sensor
Next Topic:Tie Rod (MA61)?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 03:22:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054330825805664 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.