Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 15:22 Go to next message

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/biggwilliestyle/pic28650_1.jpg

i dont know if its for real, i sure hope not.
  Send a private message to this user    
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm... crunchy...
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really doubt it is real.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why wouldnt it be real?

its not that farfetched...

shit happens,

she wants 100k for almost eating a chickens head? what?

some people need a head check.

Eldar.O.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ebay it
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha,"the manager offered them their meal for free and two more weeks of free meals", pfft what a lame offer Razz
mr2gze
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id like to know what she wants to be compensated for. Not getting the $5 meal she payed for that was on the billboard. Big deal the 'burger' never looks the same as in the photo, neither do the fries for that matter. Maybe its for temporary insanity cos she couldnt handle picking up a chicken head, yeah thats worth 100k ill try that bitch.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:25]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I woulda eaten it Evil or Very Mad
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet there are people everyday that eat shit like that from maccy D's despite the fact its in the shape of a head, just shows that macca's didn't mix the chicken nugget mixture properly!! Very Happy
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont believe it because i think she is just another poor ass trying to make big $$ from suing a company. ppl just want money and they do anything for it.
besides wouldnt the chickens head be discarded in the early stages of the processing?

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Mon, 23 May 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i find it rather unbelievable one its a lot different than the normal wing two even not picked up in early production process it would be picked up when it is cooked, i mean the person getting it out of the fryer and packign it would see.
If it did happen i reckon more than likely it was just a practical joke by a worker deliberately putting it in not an actual mix up in the mix.
Looks cool but fake, ie the story is not attached like any i have seen, no author or source etc.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 May 2005 04:58]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its 100% real and its also close to 10 years old now.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$100,000? Fukin hell some people are so money hungry! i hopr the case was desmissed because of how gready she was and all she got was a replacement nugget LOL
the court should be able to tell how gready she is by the fact she ate 3 meals! lol
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf 100k? problem is that she will probly get it too Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it happened now not only would she sue em she'd sell it on ebay as well
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Chicken Head Update: From the "You Deserve a Beak Today" category, on 28 November 2000, a breaded deep-fried chicken head was found in a box of chicken wings purchased at a McDonald's in Newport News, Virginia. Katherine Ortega says she discovered the McNoggin while divvying up the wings at home for her family of four. (Fried chicken wings were being test-marketed in that area.)

On 30 November 2000, the Ortegas announced they had hired a lawyer and were contemplating a lawsuit against McDonald's. Legal experts don't think the family would win an award much higher than a couple of thousand dollars because no one ate the piece or was physically harmed by it. (Even in our litigious society, harm has to be demonstrated, and it's not enough just to claim "I was grossed out by this" to gain the big bucks. A small award to compensate for the shock of the discovery might not be out of order, though.)

Katherine Ortega has posed for a number of photos of her holding the chicken head, which may work against her if she tries to seek compensatory damages for psychological harm arising out of the incident. A jury will have a difficult time believing she is now nauseated by chicken or has difficulty sleeping after being presented with photographic evidence of her repeatedly and voluntarily handling the offensive item.

Those who have taken the photographs note the fried batter on the item looks to be the same as on the chicken wings. The McNoggin, however, has yet to be examined by experts. John E. Smith, owner of the McDonald's in question and two others, states "My ability to conduct a thorough investigation has been delayed because I have not been given an opportunity to examine the object in question. Although I have made several requests to see this object, the customer refuses to give me that opportunity."

An enforcement officer at the U.S. Department of Agriculture who is looking into the case is at a loss to explain how the head ended up in Ortega's order of wings. The first thing that happens in the processing of live chickens into poultry parts is their beheading, with the heads immediately being discarded. The carcasses then go on to the next stage (which is being dropped into the boiling water to de-feather them). Though the process is mostly mechanized, a plant operator helps with evisceration (the removal of the bird's internal organs) and an on-site USDA inspector is supposed to check each and every chicken. How both could have missed a chicken head going through is a mystery.

At this point, not enough is known to determine if anyone is trying to hoax anyone else, if a poultry plant worker or McDonald's employee thought he'd have himself an innocent bit of fun, or if something went severely wrong with the food processing procedures at the plant and thus a McNoggining could happen again. Further information will be provided as soon as it is available.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/graphics/chckhead.jpg
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If she really tried to sue for $100 000 thats simply just f&cked up even if it is Macca's being sued. $100 000 worth of emotional stress, they should turn her into a nugget stupid bi@tch.

That would be piss funny if I found that in my Nuggets, i might even thank them for it Laughing
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's what you get for ordering chicken nuggets from McDonalds in China! Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not a nugget for fucks sake it was in a pack of wings, which evidently don't exist in australia and clearly its a mc noggin.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah it's a Mc Cockhead.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bleck. She should get $5,000 tops. I'd say the free 2 weeks meals is more than enough.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 11:25

Its 100% real and its also close to 10 years old now.

yeah this thing is ancient...back when i was kid Laughing
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why does everyone seem to be defending Maccas? Maccas can go to hell for all I care and be sued along the way. Corrupt money hungry corporate shits is all they are! Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 19:13

Why does everyone seem to be defending Maccas? Maccas can go to hell for all I care and be sued along the way. Corrupt money hungry corporate shits is all they are! Mad

It's a perversion of Law. I agree that maccas should die, but not buy suing it over bullshit claims. It should die by people growing a damned brain and not eating there.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 17:13

Because if everyone keeps sueing for no reason it increases premiums and lines the pockets of all the money hungry insurance companies, also the pockets of the corrupt, colluding money hungry lawyers.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in regards to the $100,000 sueing, im suprised no one has mentioned she's american Razz
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 19:59

in regards to the $100,000 sueing, im suprised no one has mentioned she's american Razz

Beat me to it!
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Tue, 24 May 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has to be a hoax

pressed charges!!! what they hell would the police charge for and who
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Wed, 25 May 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They would press charge for wronglyfully preparing food...
It seems strange that its "ONLY A CHICKEN HEAD" but yeah if the chicken head got through the inspectors it probably didn't get cleaned either. Some New employee might have just cut a chicken head off and stuck it in the box, i'm sure it would have heaps of deseases, let alone bacteria and infection.

Dunno about you but eating a chicken head isn't exactly like eating a wing, it would be fuckin disgusting..

100k is a bit much but these companies have to pay for mistakes, they are making 100000s of times that a year. Its not like it happens everyday. If it happened to a local store, the news would be on them in a SECOND.. now a company that has a lot more employees and a better process of food preperation (or more experience) should be able to get it right, if they can't, what are we paying them for...

Dunno if anyone knows but yeah from what i've heard KFC put this chemical in the chicken to make you want it more.. Makes me wonder why thats any different from nicotene in cigerettes, (well one kills you and one doesn't hehe) Dunno why they should add stuff, just makes it more difficult for people to resist. After all this talk i feel like KFC to be honest... mmmmm chicken
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: a rather unique chicken nugget Wed, 25 May 2005 05:48 Go to previous message
I think the compensation isn't for her alone remember her two kids who were eating the nuggets. How would your kids react to finding a chicken head in their nuggets?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone on here know how to use Remote Administrator V2.2?
Next Topic:whos got there car stolen be4????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 21:37:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092930793762207 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.