Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
icon5.gif  Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 09:09 Go to next message
Posted it for sale Before but had No piccs.Now i have them for ALL to see.Any Offers? Razz

Attachment: 1974 Toyota Celica LT sv.jpg
(Size: 79.65KB, Downloaded 263 time(s))
Attachment: 1974 Toyota Celica LT rf¾v.jpg
(Size: 82.85KB, Downloaded 84 time(s))
Attachment: 1974 Toyota Celica LT rf¾v.jpg
(Size: 82.85KB, Downloaded 71 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I Am open to Swap offers regarding car stereo equiptment as well as anything intesting.I dont really need money for it i just need it to go to a new home.If in canberra region i can arrange deliveryif needed Evil or Very Mad

Attachment: 1974 Toyota Celica LT rv.jpg
(Size: 84.38KB, Downloaded 74 time(s))
Attachment: 1974 Toyota Celica LT fv.jpg
(Size: 80.30KB, Downloaded 47 time(s))

ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
realistically how much do you want for it...im in brisbane
I own an ma61 supra soon to be v8, am gonna look for a celica ta22/ ra23 in the near future to play with as well...what engine does that celica have?
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Realistically the best offer takes it.No ifs,buts,maybes.
They engine is a smoky T2 that has a 5 speed cogbox behind it
ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts are you? Im in brisbane so its a ta22?
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IN CANBERRA(well,close enuff).Yep its a 4-75 ta22 in as original condition
ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say the engine is smoky....is it in driveable condition??? not sure if it would make it to brisbane?
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no doubt that it would make it to brissy.it'll still cruise at 120 kays an hour.got it up to 140 on a dirt road.Number 3 and 4 cylinders are down on compression but it goes all right.its only got cheap mineral oil in it as its just sitting at home.if someone where to put in some synthetic oil and maybe some stop smoke shell be OK i reckon.the only other problem with it is a blown front shokkie.but otherwise could be registered in my opinion.
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate i am very interested can you email me with some more details ...cost ?

cheers
wayne
ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 30 December 2002 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wayne..if you come accross a cheap ra23/28 for sale email me please...blakerobson@hotmail.com
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
icon3.gif  Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Wed, 01 January 2003 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon guyz.Make an offer.swap me for it.anything at all.Its just gotta go.Why buy someone elses project when you can do you own.Look how straight the body is.I'll even consider a pay me off system if you cant afford it(its cheap anyhows)
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Sat, 04 January 2003 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday

I will give you $200. If you are interested give me a ring on 62369110H or 0413190752.

Craig
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Sat, 04 January 2003 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i have a engine that is in excellent nick that will bolt straight in you can have for $100 so there ya go a good car with a good engine for $300
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Sat, 04 January 2003 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate,

Whats it like rust wise ? Under the rear windscreen and in the lower corners of the front windscreen especially ?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Sun, 05 January 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give ya 150 bucks for it 2morrow
depending on the pay situation

[Updated on: Sun, 05 January 2003 08:04]

ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Sun, 05 January 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$200 offer stands.

Craig
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: Now That I have Pics......Anyone Intrested? Mon, 06 January 2003 05:13 Go to previous message
I just got a couple loose end to chase up otherwise its yours for 200 buks dude.will ring ya in a couple of days if i cant find a better offer.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA40 - For Sale
Next Topic:FS: Toyota Sprinter ae86 Melb revised
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 04:33:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054569244384766 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.