Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Complete 4AG setup FS (melb) =PRICE DROPPED=

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
icon10.gif  Complete 4AG setup FS (melb) =PRICE DROPPED= Tue, 10 May 2005 06:45 Go to next message
Hey hey..

i have an ae82 seca with a bluetop 4ag motor sitting outside my place and i need to get rid of it. The car has been semi-stripped, but under the bonnet has been left intact. I'd be looking to sell the motor whole-all the sensors, loom, ecu etc etc. you can have it still in the car and can see it run. it seems to be in pretty good nick-doesnt burn any oil, doesnt miss, runs well.

it has a couple of oil leaks down the side of the block from what appears to be a slightly leaking rockercover gasket, and i think it may need a new thermostat but apart from that its fine.

its still in the car and you can see it run.

looking for offers over $550 and i'll even chuck in a free c52 geargox and whatever other ae82 bits you might need.

the car is in mt. waverley melb

(pics coming soon)

==========cheers, roman 0400 853 133==========================

p.s. please dont call me from a private number cos i probably wont pick up Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 05:07]

Send a private message to this user    
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Tue, 10 May 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many kays on the engine?
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Tue, 10 May 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think its about 240k, but the guy that i bought it off has had it since new so it's been pretty well looked after.

as soon as i get my hands onto a compression tester i'll let you all know what comps its running.

hope this helps bustin Smile
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Wed, 11 May 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, jus a few questions... dose this car drive? how bad are these oil leaks? are u selling wif the shell?

if i were to buy it i wuold wanna get it to sydney, only way i would do that wuold be to drive it, jus an excuse for another road trip...( n deffinetly cant afford towing.. )

jason...
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Fri, 13 May 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smokey-yeah the car does drive. and it probably would be ok to drive from one part of melbourne to another, but i think its a little too unroadworthy to drive up to sydney. it needs headlights, mirrors, etc..

so yeah-i'd love to help you out with it but im not sure that it would be worthwhile for yourself.
man, its up to you, but its $100 to get a whole motor shipped from melb to syd, so if you were after motor only we could probably work something out.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

anyway, if you have any more questions gimme a buzz.

0400 853 133

========cheers, roman=======================================
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Sat, 14 May 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this a RWD setup?

the comp testing would hel thanks mate, does the engine have any problems?

thanks once again buddy,

justin
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Tue, 17 May 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justin you have pm Wink

Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Wed, 18 May 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right back atcha Very Happy
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Thu, 19 May 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-001.gifbump http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-027.gif
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Tue, 24 May 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and again..
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Tue, 24 May 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'd Smile
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Tue, 24 May 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
acmtt
Regular

March 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Wed, 25 May 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much is a second hand 4age?
A friend of mine may need one.
race4ages
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Thu, 26 May 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive pm'd you
if its still for sale ill take it....(complete engine, ecu, loom)
ill pay for postage to brisbane
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Thu, 02 June 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
race4ages, thats cool. it probably makes more sense to get one a little more locally if youre in brissy.

so guys, it's still for sale.

PRICE DROP ===== $500 onohttp://clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-001.gif http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-027.gif

http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-001.gif http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/huepfen/jumping-smiley-027.gif
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Complete 4AGE setup for sale (melb) Thu, 02 June 2005 06:03 Go to previous message
skellator wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 20:56

pm'd Smile

yeah, a week and a bit ago
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Is200 Motor 250rwkw
Next Topic:FS: 6 x 440cc injectors + extra o rings
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:20:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050849914550781 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar