Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 18 May 2005 09:30 Go to next message
WHEN: 23 July 10:00am Sat morning leave 10:30am on the dot
WHERE:The Blue Mountains via the candy store at Leura
with a BBQ on the way and finishing at my mates patisserie (cake, pie shop)

COST: BBQ, Sausages sandwhich $2.00
Can of drink $1.00

Candy store prices start from $2.50 a 100g bag

Pie shop. Prices start from $2.40

I have maps 2 give out on the day.

DIRECTIONS:Were going 2 meet at caltex star mart Eastern creek
M4 motorway westbound (meet in the truck stop section just past
the servo. )

Then we just head up the free way. when you see a sign saying Leura, 1st left
from here my maps will Begin we will head down to Leura cascades picnic area for a BBQ don't need to bring tables and chairs they r all ready there and guess what there are facilities there as well.
from here we will head back in 2 Leura 4 the candy store (all on the map) where they have sooooo many lollies soft ones, hard ones, gooey ones, smelly ones heaps.

Then when our tummies are full we will head for Cliff Dr a windy rd and we will stop at some look outs as well.
When we have finished we will go back down the Great Western Hwy to Wentworth falls for some of the best pies you have tasted. My mate runs Schwartz's a patisserie in Wentworth falls.
Then we all go home full and tired.

ok it took me 1 1/2hrs to get there but it may be longer and about 200 km there and back 11 sets of lights and 3 speed cameras

now can u all help by telling me what I missed and if you are coming

thanks heaps Craig.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 July 2005 05:17]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 20 May 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last cruise up here was awesome...

Will do my best to get there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 20 May 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for this ONE SOUNDS REALLY COOL!
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 20 May 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be in as well, but ill join everyone at glenbrook depending on what time everyone gets there
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 20 May 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This cruise last time was awsome I can remember us all doing plenty of hot laps around the candy store, and we all spent a bit on candy

but it was ssssssssssssooooooooooooooo good!!!!

The roads are good aswell

Havn't checked the roster but I should be there
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 20 May 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes this was my favorite cruise probably because it was the 1st one i organized Cool . ge we had fun but i don't think Steve did Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 21 May 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was this the cruise like a few years back now with the Porsche that held everyone up???

Friggen Porsche drivers Mad Mad Mad ...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 21 May 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't think so....
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 21 May 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 21 May 2005 19:00

Was this the cruise like a few years back now with the Porsche that held everyone up???

wasnt it last year when wagonist had a bit of misfortune going down mitchlles pass?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 21 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the one.....
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 21 May 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puzzle take you to the candy shop
Witzl let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head boy, don't you stop
Keep goin 'til you hit the armco (whoa)
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 22 May 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2005 02:45]

loki boyracer
Regular

October 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 24 May 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a cool cruise, being a local up here, just thought i should warn you to be wary, espechially on weekends, roadworks are on between Wentworthfalls and Katoomba (Including the turnoff to Leura mall)- its a 40km/h zone and coppers love to hang out there, also, watch for the road conditions around that area, its really really bad (espechially with lowered cars with drift suspension)
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 24 May 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on what happens closer to the date i will come to this one as well, it the last weekend of uni break so may as well have as much fun as I can, one cruise to start off my uni holidays and another to end it yay.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 25 May 2005 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhhhh this was the BEST cruise...... poor wagonist Shocked
MAybe this time the Kids wont soak Jase with A FREEZING cold milkshake...... he was forced to wear the local fashion from the Junk shop Very Happy (thank god they were open)

Nice trackies Jase Laughing Laughing

How was that dirt track we went on? AWSOME !!!!!!! Cool

Definately doing a family vote on this one ............
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 30 May 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 21 May 2005 19:00

Dont knock porsche drivers ben. they pay my wages!
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 02 June 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good should b there
TCHOON
Regular

June 2002
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 04 June 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The hardest part about this cruise will be finding parking at Leura on a weekend !

I hope to be there at least for the mountains activities, but if I am still asleep don't make too much noise on Cliff Drive please .. Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 05 June 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isnt the 23rd a saturday?.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 06 June 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right its a Saturday cruise not a Sunday one.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 06 June 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but you wrote sun morning in the first post confusing. Mmmmmm candy.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 06 June 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed Embarassed
my bad but thanks for the info
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 10 June 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a great cruise, hopefully the rolla will be back on the road for it Very Happy
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 11 June 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I'm up for this , might even bring the family and a shit load of $$$$$ I can see my boys wanting a bit of everything in the lollie shop
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 19 June 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there. My wife insists. Smile
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 28 June 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So do we have to be members to come cruzin ?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 29 June 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nupe you don't have to be a member to come for a cruise.

Cruises are a great way to meet the club/forum members and put names to faces. Its a great way to see if you like whats going on think about joining the club to keep it all going!!

So come along if your able to it should be a great be it cold day out!
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 04 July 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dang if its a saturday ill be working but hey ill try make it are non members allowed i havent signed up yet
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 05 July 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as stitt put it
Quote:

Nupe you don't have to be a member to come for a cruise.

so come one come all.
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 05 July 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So we are meeting 9:30 on the m4 ?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 05 July 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes: meet 9:30am leave 10:30am
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 05 July 2005 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well now my car is goin i will be there for sure.
Show everyone what a cressida can do.

Look forward to it craig after our brief meeting on dyno day.

Cheers
Richard
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 06 July 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha can i get a lift with u Richard your car was nuts Shocked

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 07:01]

lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 06 July 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know i didnt read the bit about non members welcome typical of me anyways should be good ill try make it and rally some other rolla's to go too
NVD05X
Regular

June 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 08 July 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam i want to go but i work saturdays...

oh well make sure you get pics...

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 09:23]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 10 July 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do Dave Smile Smile Smile ...
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 11 July 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam cant make it going away that week
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 11 July 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i ain't gonna make it now cos their is a drift day on and the official photographer ain't gonna be there so looks liek i might have to provide that service for em.
Plus its a lot closer to home and the rona might be a bit touchy on mid winter blue mountains roads hehe.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 11 July 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm sounds like the last one was awesome, i'll do my best to come for this one Very Happy Just gotta check my roster...

Havent been on a cruise for around 2 months now Shocked
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 12 July 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i got a zze123 sportivo and a supercharged ae 92 comming with me we'll get maps at the truck stop yes yes?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 12 July 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowAE92 wrote on Tue, 12 July 2005 22:57

ok i got a zze123 sportivo and a supercharged ae 92 comming with me we'll get maps at the truck stop yes yes?

yes maps will be handed out at the truck stop.

new meeting time
no more 1 hour meets from now on there is a 1/2 hour meet be for the cruise. I'm sick of late comers so be there on the DOT
MEET:10:00AM LEAVE 10:30AM ON THE DOT....
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 13 July 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stupid exams is keeping me from coming on these cruises!... ill just have to wait and see guys! Crying or Very Sad
GUN-16L
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 17 July 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i will cum on this 1 as well!!
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 17 July 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there, dont have to work anymore Very Happy
idioot
Newcomer

July 2005
icon4.gif  Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 18 July 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys - is it OK if I join you. Some of you already know me. I've been to a meeting a while back.
* any idea on arrival back to civilisation
* take warm cloths coz it gets real cold that way Rolling Eyes

** any ide on how to get the picture working???

By the way i'm the guy with the orange 3sgte lambo replica

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 02:46]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 18 July 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate you're welcome to come. We're looking at leaving the pie shop at around 4pm which would get us back in the sydney area around 5:30pm. At any point in the cruise you can choose to break away from the pack if you need to head home. So really it's up to you.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 18 July 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll definately be there... nice close start to home...hehehe i can still sleep in yay!
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 18 July 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is goin to be a hectic cruise my first cruise,but i bet it is goin to be a good one
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 18 July 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool i was goin to ask my freind has a xr6 but he wanted to tag along but i guess if a lambo is ok that should be ok too
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 18 July 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes as long as he is a frend of yours its ok
BUT ILLEGAL behaviour or people just being tools in general will not be tolerated. We all want to have fun but not by drawing bad attention from the police or generally people who see us in public. I'd like for us to be seen as people who are car enthusists not hoons in hotted up cars.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We should be back in Civilisation about 5 I think

I will be coming and leaving after the cady store cause of work

Can't wait see you all there.

Stitt
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn why does this have to be on the Saturday not the Sunday! Crying or Very Sad

I'd love to come but I'll be drifting all day at the IDA practice day at Oran Park.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not taking my car this time. & it's not coz I'm worried about Armco Laughing , but because its got some suspension issues which I'm worried about.

pannelvan_screema wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 04:15

Well now my car is goin i will be there for sure.
Show everyone what a cressida can do.

Look forward to it craig after our brief meeting on dyno day.

Cheers
Richard

Seeing as you're going, I'll take up your offer of a lift.
I've PM'd you my address. It's only 5 mins away from the truck stop.
idioot
Newcomer

July 2005
icon4.gif  Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile So how many people are expected to come along ???

Smile Do We Have A Post To Add To ???

Smile And Yellow KE20 Jason. Are You Coming ???
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes about 12 cars and
people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas i will be at Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland hwy at 9:30

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 14:54]

lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool g dont worry we'll behave
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 19 July 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys wat time u reckon u will get to the park at leura? mi misses has friggen netball to bad its not on the sunday Sad

-nathan
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 20 July 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be at the BBQ area at about 12:00pm

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_175_full.gif

zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 20 July 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm well i mite b able to get my misses back to penrith by 12:45-1 oclock if we jus go with u guys 2 leura park Smile ill c how we go on friday night Smile

-nathan
Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 21 July 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Oh crap... that's this weekend... alright I'm in
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Forever Young Charity Cruise
Next Topic:TC.org cruise to Bathurst 31/7/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:42:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094318389892578 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.