Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
scotta79rolla
Occasional Poster

March 2005
cruise to gold coast Thu, 24 March 2005 11:51 Go to next message
hi i was just wonderin if there is anyone from brisbane keen on a cruise to the coast probly late april or mid may. just wanna kno how many ppl will be keen for it then i will start sortin out time and date n shit like that. it will be a night cruise to surfers. probly meet up along the way at about 7 pm on a fri or sat nite.

so if yas can just show sum interest in it if ur keen i will sort out finer details at a later date.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 00:54]

Send a private message to this user    
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm keen pm me when u want to go.
scotta79rolla
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where bouts in brissy u from? im in the redlands if u kno where that is? it will be in about 3 or 4 weeks coz im still on my l's n wanna go once i get my p's in 2 weeks.
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im at bray park (northside around strathpine)
scotta79rolla
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so this will b a pretty long drive for u. u must be keen to do the cruise then. get ur mates n any1 u can to join in. just dont ditch me wen we meet up coz my car is slow. i can do the speed limit but the fastes ive taken it was 130 n i backed of straight away.
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you read my name 81 low lux its SLOW.......
got a mat with a done up ae102, mate with a sv21 gt4 conversion ill ask them
scotta79rolla
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it dusnt bother me if u get anyone that has cars other then toyotas coz i will probly have a tx3 laser, a r32 or 180, a galant, maybe a pajero and my mates sw20 mr2. and my 79 rolla wagon of course. so if they all come n ur mates comes it shudnt be too bad a cruise. i will pm u at a closer date with meetin point n all that shit.
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
top stuff might bring my hq gts monaro then???? prob the lowlux
scotta79rolla
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon14.gif  Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wateva u bring wit u itd be good if we cud all stick together.
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries
scotta79rolla
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon10.gif  Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 26 March 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool i will pm u closer to the date i will set n let u kno about time n shit. also i dunno where to meet up. but can sort out closer to the cruise..

is anyone else interested???????

cmon ppl get behind the cruise!!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: cruise to gold coast Tue, 29 March 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You may be better off having this posted in the Qld events section. This is dedicated to Qld cruises only.

Let me know if you want this thread moved there.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2005 23:30]

81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Wed, 30 March 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THAT WOULD BE GOOD MIGHT GET A FEW MORE THEN...
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Fri, 01 April 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there with some mates.
just keep me posted
Zer0
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: cruise to gold coast Fri, 01 April 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am up for this let me know what day and date and i am in
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Fri, 01 April 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'll be up for it, just let me know when you wanna go.
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Sun, 03 April 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for it...have to let me know in advance since i work saturday nights.....try and coincide it with a centrelink pay week...hehe. Just le me know a date.....If in late april, early may, i should have the boot fixed and the 4age in the ol ta22...nice addition i reckon. You'd be surprised to know that last time i was down at surface, i was the old early 70s celica there....turned heaps of heads for a beat up car....hehe

Crok.
PS, please let me know when a date is set in concrete so i can tell work.
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Mon, 04 April 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i might be in for this if its a friday night ill keep an eye on the thread for future dates
celicaGT4
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Wed, 06 April 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

im keen for a cruize down the coast havent been down there for a long time just tell me wat time n date i be there
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Thu, 07 April 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can it be made for mid may? i have a lot of things going on, but i really wanna come down for cruz. Have boot repaired now, and by then should have a massively worked 2tg in it. It's gonna be nuts...tell me if you think this'll be quick.

2TG - Bored to 1.8, with 3t pistons/crank, racing cams, twin solex, port and polish, lightened flywheel and heavy clutch....looking forward to it. (all new, since the engine is getting rebuilt with these parts.) Can't wait....

Yea, so hold back till may if possible....need to tell work too.

Crok.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Fri, 08 April 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, count me in... might even be able to drag a few other sillycar mates along... just say when
yellow ma61
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sun, 10 April 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate count me in
im around springwood area
i got a yello ma61 *hence the name*
and yeah ill be keen wheneva
PM on the details

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sun, 10 April 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i may be up for it i will decide closer to time.

Hey 81LOWLUX i am in strathpine. you must be just down the road
CD1J
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Mon, 11 April 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in let us know when its gunna happen
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: cruise to gold coast Mon, 11 April 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i should b able to come depends what day.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Tue, 12 April 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you post a met point and time for Gold Coasters I will make an apearance if I'm not at work.
MAD79R
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Fri, 29 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will be on the Gold Coast 6-8th of May would like to meet up
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Fri, 29 April 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make it the end of may and I will have my car by then, supposedly it gets here on 14th of may.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Tue, 03 May 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we'll just make a special 'Celsior cruise' at the end of may if you like Smile
See how many we can get.
Of course all others would be welcome toyotas as well as non-toyotas.
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: cruise to gold coast Wed, 04 May 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile if Non Toyota's are welcome I'll bring my Zed. just let me know where and when.
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Thu, 12 May 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is anything still happening with this cruz? Just wondering, it's been about a week since the last post. My engine is getting run into the ground everyday....and I backed into a hungry jacks pole the other day....right in the side i just got fixed,....great day that was....

Anywayhow, let me know when people, sat night is ok, best night more than likely, but just post to let me know date people want to go down.

Cheers,
crok.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 14 May 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HYPA-NOVA wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 22:17

Smile if Non Toyota's are welcome I'll bring my Zed. just let me know where and when.

thats sick! gotta love any and all Z's... ill come along in my celica, just keep me up dated.
MKIII_Supra
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: cruise to gold coast Sat, 14 May 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be in on it with my supra and if its non toys allowed ill bring some mates
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: cruise to gold coast Wed, 25 May 2005 23:57 Go to previous message
is this thing still on? I have pretty big exams in a month, so i can't go until at least july.....shit i know, but uni takes priority....i mean i had to break up with my girlfriend and all....so did you want to set a date in july then? That way everyone has a month to prep?

crok.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know
Next Topic:Lakeside Raceway Q&A Open Day - Sunday, 22 May 12 midday at Lawnton Showgrounds
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:51:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070440769195557 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.