Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Why you SHOULD drink drive.....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
icon8.gif  Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 25 May 2005 23:24 Go to next message
Ripper of an origin game last night was loving it... Got extremely tanked and was very sensible and embarked on the long trek of walking my g/f home then finally stumbling home myself.

Thought crossed my mind on the return trip that it would be good to pick up my car as i live literally a 2 minute drive round the corner. All those years of bloody idiot ads must have worked because my conscience said NO! Wake this morning to find an apology msg on my phone stating somebody had a bingle. Rock up to find this...

http://users.bigpond.net.au/dunger/crash.jpg

Perp has said he will pay all damages but FARK SHIZEN HOUSEN i don't need this shit on my slowly deteriorating car...

There are still bloody idiots on the road regardless of blood alcohol level.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

ps. can anybody say full respray in a new colour? Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 25 May 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you know how it happened? I know if someone crashed into my car and I knew who did it god help them I would loose the plot. Mad

[Updated on: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:43]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 25 May 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is terrible mate! Feel sorry for you. At least he didn't do a runner with no note.

On the other hand, if you did drink drive and there was a cop on the way home and you got caught you wouldn't be very happy with that choice.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 25 May 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing that will fix that car is a full respray in a new colour Razz

Thats sad, I know someone in particular who drove home drunk one night and side-swiped about 6 cars... he is now in big dept for damage...

Thats why I cant bring myself to do it...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Thats some bad luck mate Sad

At least the guy/gal owned up to doing it and has indicated they will pay the costs. Most people usually just do a runner if the owner isn't around Mad Perhaps they were drunk?

A lady got t-boned by a car that ran a red light at the top of my street last week (hit very hard). The car that ran the red light just reversed back after hitting her and drove off in a hurry. Luckily a few people got the number plate. But I suspect that guy was either drunk or unlicenced, why else would you do a runner with so many witnesses?

Hope you get a reasonable outcome from this and don't get screwed over.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 25 May 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys... I work with the guy that did this so i know its gonna get fixed eventually just gotta find the time. Been thinking of selling this biatch to buy something a little newer maybe a jza70 and this doesn't help the ol ta22s chance.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 25 May 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez that sux
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at least he left a note, consider yourself lucky.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your lucky in the sense that you know who hit your car,small comfort thou since your car is bent and you didn't do it.
maybe a blessing in disguise if you are looking to respray with a color change.
I would have liked to catch the person that tore the side mirror off my door in a car park and just left it hanging, no notes.
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are very very lucky that the guy left a note for you. Usually the pricks would just drive off...maybe you should thank him for being so honest instead of going rank at him or something.

BTW a full body respray although necessary if you want the whole car to stay the same colour, seems a little tight. If you plan on selling the car anyway, just get them to match it so that its very close, if not the same so that by the time the colour begins to change, its out of your hands Very Happy
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i would love to be u right now, u know who the hell did it to ur car.

i have been hit in my corolla at school carpark, whilst i was in class. came out to find my car smashed (alot worse then urs). no not, nothing.

im holding school responsible for that, as i found out later it was a student on a bobcat (no thanks to the school for helping me find the culpret. they actually tried to convince me it wasnt there bobcat)

so i go get a loan out and buy myself a st165 gt4. love it so far. but it was less than a week later that the gt4 got hit in the carpark. again while i was in class. again no note was left.
im left with the bill for this one, and im god damn furious.

twice in one month ive been screwed over by shitcunts who cant drive.

end rant.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like the only thing you can do is keep your car in a cage
deeps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it's insured for as much as you were lookin for when u sell, ask if they will write it off for you

towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Thu, 26 May 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 09:44

Thats some bad luck mate Sad

At least the guy/gal owned up to doing it and has indicated they will pay the costs. Most people usually just do a runner if the owner isn't around Mad Perhaps they were drunk?

In one way if it was me i'd like to wrap a 5 iron around their head but with the person owning up i'd at least be saying thank you for showing a good sense of mind.
Quote:

A lady got t-boned by a car that ran a red light at the top of my street last week (hit very hard). The car that ran the red light just reversed back after hitting her and drove off in a hurry. Luckily a few people got the number plate. But I suspect that guy was either drunk or unlicenced, why else would you do a runner with so many witnesses?

The driver could have even gotten scared. Its a normal reaction in most people.
It happened to me. A drunk wrote the whole right hand side of my first car off and the only reason why he stopped was because of his sober wife who pulled the hand brake about a kay down the road. The guy was that drunk a cop had to support him. And the reason why the wife wasn't driving - she had no licence Rolling Eyes
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Sat, 04 June 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an update....

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/dunger/bling.jpg

Results. That's what i like to see. Car is booked to go to smash repairs Monday and get the whole front repaired and sprayed. Nice.

Jake.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Sat, 04 June 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 16:01

Nice.

very Shocked
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Sat, 04 June 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only $500 to fix that huge ding and respray it. your laughing.. did they source a new straight panel or are trhey trying to repair that one?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Sat, 04 June 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$495 for the side that old mate did and its costing me $355 for the side i did. So for a total of $850 they are going to remove and repair both left and right guards and also front chrome bumper then repaint 2pak up to the windscreen to ensure the colour matches. Wasn't too hard to get the money either. Wink
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Tue, 07 June 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woohoo just got a call saying its ok to come pick up! Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 08 June 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks awsome boris will be good to get your pride and joy back

This reminds me of a an old joke atleast you didn't get a note saying

There are 15 people standing around watching me write this, they think I am writing my contact details down, Well you and I know different.

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 08 June 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well.. what can i say. Very impressed with the job and the cost. Looking nice and flash just gotta source a damn indicator now.

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/dunger/repair/1.jpg
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/dunger/repair/2.jpg
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/dunger/repair/3.jpg
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Why you SHOULD drink drive..... Wed, 08 June 2005 07:42 Go to previous message
Sweet Job. Looks good.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:aw11 LSD
Next Topic:New MX820
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 17:12:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060188770294189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.