Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Thu, 26 May 2005 07:56 Go to next message
my corolla parked at school carpark, whilst i was in class. came out to find my car smashed no note, nothing.

im holding school responsible for that, as i found out later it was a student on a bobcat (no thanks to the school for helping me find the culpret. they actually tried to convince me it wasnt there bobcat)

so i go get a loan out and buy myself a st165 gt4. love it so far. but it was less than a week later that the gt4 got hit in the carpark. again while i was in class. again no note was left.
im left with the bill for this one, and im god damn furious.

twice in one month ive been screwed over by shitcunts who cant drive.
  Send a private message to this user    
brodiepearce
Regular

February 2005

Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Thu, 26 May 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pisses me off just reading about it, thats just crap, shit like that just isnt supposed to happen in a SCHOOL CARPARK!!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Thu, 26 May 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I used to go to Swinburne Hawthorn I was waiting for a parking spot in the carpark when I saw some cnut is his little 4WD going the wrong way around the one way carpark... When he saw an empty spot he stopped and reversed but reversed straight into a late model purple Civic and left a huge dint in the rear quarter... you know, the panel that is joined to the roof and needs to be cut out to be replaced. He got out, had a look and aborted his parking job and drove away.

I got his rego, a description of the driver, the type of car, the time and date and left all this info under the windscreen wiper of the Civic. I got a call from the chick who owned the Civic later that day and apparently someone else saw it happen and also left a note for her. I found out a couple of weeks later that the 4WD driver got done for like 4 offences... most were variations of the charge of leaving the scene of an accident...... I got that fucker good. Evil or Very Mad He deserved it.

Oh, and my car was stolen from outside the Prahran Campus of Swinburne... so yeah, Swinburne is not a good place for cars. Confused
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Thu, 26 May 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuckhead huh!!! i agree with earlier comment about being pissed off just reading it. someone scratched my car's corner a while ago and left nothing, left a rather large scrape through the front corner but lucky didnt break the indicator or i would've peaked coz they are impossible to replace. not to even mention $$$. fell sorry for ya man! best of luck!

oh and this happened soon after i got the bumper sprayed coz another fucker bumped into it while it was at workshop! left no note too but someone saw it and got rego details!! bless the good souls!

[Updated on: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:48]

BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Thu, 26 May 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy crap man.. u buy a st165 and then in less than a week some arse wrecks it.. they deserve to be shot. good luck man i hope it does not cost you too much to fix.

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sort of crap really pisses me off. i would get so angry if that happened to me. Mainly because i am poor and drive a relatively rare car so parts would be a bitch to find. I feel really bad for you mate. Can't you just say it was the bob cat again Smile
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to the school with a parent or gaurdian and claim that you are a target of bullinging (even if this isnt the case). and that you had told them of damage being done to your car before this second incodent occured. the fact that they did not do anything to prevent a second attack on your personal property may intise them to pay some of the bill..
put it in legal terms as best you can. and if you have to get a solicitors letter. i wouldnt stand for that shit.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
catch the student...hit him with a bobcat
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm wtf this is one weird school students driving bobcats hmmm Confused My brother drove a tractor as his school was in a paddock though almost ran over the teacher though, but she actually got in the way (it was her fault). Sounds a bit sus that its happened to both your cars who has a vendetta against you at school.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 15:14

*pictures that*

'You fucker... just stand there for a second while i run into you with this slow bobcat'
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-==L=a=N=c=E==- wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 15:05

MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 15:14

*pictures that*

'You fucker... just stand there for a second while i run into you with this slow bobcat'

so?

incapacitate him first then...mag light too the knee caps should take care of that
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and then when you need to hide the evidence you got a good tool to dig a hole for him Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 05:46]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah a "hole"
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smart arse Very Happy edited for MR1JZ's anally retentive viewing pleasure

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 05:49]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 05:48]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 hours sleep, 9 hour shift at work...hence my dark attitude today Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh not like you work anyway your on here like me 8)Lack of sleep due to a certain car ey, take it the shift goes longer counting down the hours till you get back to it. I just can't be bothered this week, but for some unknown reason i am gonna drag me sorry arse outta bed early tomorrow morning leave at 7am and driev to wakefield park to watch some drifting.
MR1JZ, you eva gonna be drifting in NSW i wanna see your car and will take lots of pics of it on the track. Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes lack of sleep indeed...got the ehxuats finished at 2 am last night, took it for a quick spin, i am in love with that car now, then on the way home I see a shitload of steam coming out of the engine bay, only to find that one of my custom radiator hoses has caught on the fucking crank pulley to be split in fucking middle, some quick backyard mechanics and I was home by 3:15 seeing I lived a 5 minutes drive from the location of the trouble...got to sleep at 3:30 only to be awake at 6:30 to get to work again...and now when i get home i have to put a new thermostat in (gutted one is teh shitz0r) and replace the bottom hose so I can finally take it for a fucking drive tonight Very Happy

It is all worth it...I hope...

im coming to oran park for nationals at the end of the year so you can take some nice photos of it then Very Happy hopefully i should have the new towcar and a nice GT3040 with an Autronic ECU fitted by then Very Happy

now, back on topic, mash him with the fucking bobcat Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not related to a school... but some asshole stole the soarer boot emblem off the boot of my car the other day...

I wonder what spurs people to do such idiotic shit
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 22:41

When I used to go to Swinburne Hawthorn I was waiting for a parking spot in the carpark when I saw some cnut is his little 4WD going the wrong way around the one way carpark... When he saw an empty spot he stopped and reversed but reversed straight into a late model purple Civic and left a huge dint in the rear quarter... you know, the panel that is joined to the roof and needs to be cut out to be replaced. He got out, had a look and aborted his parking job and drove away.

I got his rego, a description of the driver, the type of car, the time and date and left all this info under the windscreen wiper of the Civic. I got a call from the chick who owned the Civic later that day and apparently someone else saw it happen and also left a note for her. I found out a couple of weeks later that the 4WD driver got done for like 4 offences... most were variations of the charge of leaving the scene of an accident...... I got that fucker good. Evil or Very Mad He deserved it.

Oh, and my car was stolen from outside the Prahran Campus of Swinburne... so yeah, Swinburne is not a good place for cars. Confused

WELL FUCKING DONE! Surprised I'd like to see more of this in socioty. Taking responsibility to help OWN people who do the wrong thing. Good job man.
natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Fri, 27 May 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reason why i catch the train to swinburne, 2 guys in my course have got there cars broken into, and same guys have also got there cars smacked into....

my friend who goes to vic uni, pays an extra $2 a day, and wakes up 25minutes earlier to get this carpark on the sidestreet where no one can smack into him, now thats what i call dedication to school and to his car...
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: swinburn is the gayest fuking palce in the world. Sat, 28 May 2005 04:40 Go to previous message
Thats why i hate the world today, do people have no common sense or courtesy?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:To cure a Cough
Next Topic:funniest thing
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:00:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054149627685547 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.