Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Fri, 27 May 2005 05:12 Go to next message
Hey I'm currently in the throes of organising a Dyno Day for all us Toyota fools down at Jaustech (as they have an AWD dyno, and GT4s love the dynos Very Happy ) date hasn't been set yet as obviously I don't want to set anything in concrete if only 5 ppl plan on rocking up.

So put your hand up! Probably cost between $30 and $50 per car depending on how many cars we can get interested.
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Fri, 27 May 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be keen - like to know how weak my corolla really is Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Fri, 27 May 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im down, but i was wondering, can i get it cheaper if i dont get a printout?

i am both cheap and poor at the same time Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Fri, 27 May 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can get it cheaper by getting 5 more people interested dude Razz
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Sat, 28 May 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Limited to just toyota's?

Got a friend with an sr20DET pulsar who'd probably be keen.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Sun, 29 May 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen as long as its not on a friday or saturday.
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Sun, 29 May 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon my brother would be keen for this.
MS-75
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Mon, 30 May 2005 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll bring the Crown, and probably one or two other cars (non toyotas most likely).

Sean.
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 31 May 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mind finding out what the little corolla's pumping out at the treads.

If it's open to non toyota then a couple of my mates will no doubt be interested.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 31 May 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup non toyota is the key to many
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 31 May 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was under the impression that we should let non toyotas attend as long as the owners are interested in toyotas Smile

so if they are not, tell them to fake it Laughing

sean it will be good too see the crown down there

and arch you povo carnt, bring teh sprint0r...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 01 June 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I think it's unrealistic to say that it's a Toyota only event....let's face it, there's not enough enthusiasts in this entire state with RUNNING Toyota's to hold a dyno day Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 01 June 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

its funny becuase its true Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 01 June 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whens this happening? i can prolly round up 5 or so ppl
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 01 June 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will get back to everyone on a date
Cplus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 01 June 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jaustech?

Don't they have a hub mounted Dyno? if they do it won't be exactly well suited to back to back power runs.

Might want to check - but if you know better...

C+
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 01 June 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone head on over to Toyota Car Club for more details, I'll try to remember to post stuff up here, but posting stuff a gazillion times in different places is bothersome Very Happy

I think you'll find most AWD dyno's are hub mounted! To be honest, I'd prefer hub mounted anyway - one less innaccuarcy, and it won't really even take much longer to set up because there's less rigging etc to do.
chitown383
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Sat, 04 June 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heyz, new to the scene but yeh count me in for the dyno day, been dyin to find out how much my car can put out at the wheels.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Sun, 05 June 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will people just be getting a power figure or will there be a possibility to get AFR readouts also? i dont really care about power i want to check up on my air fuel ratios tho.

im interested in bringing my R32 GTR, but its not landing for another 2 weeks, so if its after that ill come.

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 07 June 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey hey! Numbers are up to a decent level now - if you want some input on dates then check the thread on www.toyotacarclub.net but it looks like either the 26th of June or the 17th of July (both are sundays) Let me know if you aren't able to participate, I can't chase everyone down right now, so to help me out if you have previously said 'maybe' or you have changed your mind from 'definitely there' to not there, then let me know asap either by PM or posting here! As I need a good idea of what numbers there will be at the day.

Price will be lower if we get more cars, but it should be under $50, and could get down to $30 if enough 'maybe's confirm whether they will be in attendance or not!

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 14:12]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 07 June 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im a definate. I do work on sundays now, but i can swap the shift with my boss, but i need notice! If you are going to run it on the 27th June please confirm this, as i dont wanna stuff my boss around.

thanks dude!
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 08 June 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im down like a clown with a frown!!!!!

count me in. same deal as arch, some notice please

Jon
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 08 June 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
27th would be better for me as i might have my car by then. definately wanna do a run with it so it can be retuned for aus fuel. i like the idea of $30, $50 could be a bit rich.
Spence
chitown383
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 08 June 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh count me in for sure, like others usually work sunday but can swap shifts if date is fixed. damn laterz to sunday pay rates, but yeh count me in
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Fri, 10 June 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My brother will be in for sure if it is on the 17Th of July, but definately not if it is on the 26th of June.
MS-75
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 14 June 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm-Dynapack hub dyno=no wheelspin.
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 15 June 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, i'm up for it, if someone has a sparky friend they refer me too. I just need help wiring up the basic starter motor and ignition shit and then she'll be running. I don't know why it's fucking me around atm.

The EMS is wired up, just the basics left now.

Thanks,
Michael
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Sun, 19 June 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DATE HAS BEEN SET:

26th June 2005.

Check:

Toyota Car Club . Net for more details.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 23:48]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Mon, 20 June 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ffs thats less than a weeks notice...

i dont think ill be able to make it now

u spend months organising a dyno day, only to give ppl a weeks notice? Rolling Eyes
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Mon, 20 June 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree... Can't you make it the week after?

Michael
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Mon, 20 June 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys they have actually changed the date because they couldn't organise Jaustech quick enough...

atm it's looking like 10th of july I think it is....

so check tcc - it will be there....

*shrug*
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Mon, 20 June 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
10th sounds good, except i wont fucking be here Sad

ah well you guys have fun...I wont beable to make the 26th either unfortunatley Sad
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Tue, 21 June 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, much better

Michael
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 29 June 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Official Thread <- check in there, I've got a 100% booked in date, and if you aren't signed up with toyotacarclub.net then get to it and put your name down Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: EOI : Dyno Day @ *probably* Jaustech Wed, 29 June 2005 02:27 Go to previous message
excrement Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:seen todays advertiser yet???
Next Topic:*Old Corolla Cruise* #1 and #2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 02:16:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069601535797119 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.