Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » [Melb] 17" White 5 spoke dished rims, 300ZX brakes and S13 stock suspension

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
PuLsE
Occasional Poster

November 2003
[Melb] 17" White 5 spoke dished rims, 300ZX brakes and S13 stock suspension Thu, 26 May 2005 10:35 Go to next message
After alot of stressing... I've decided to part with my rims and go 5 stud. I really love these rims but decided 5 stud is the way to go... enough of my emo talk.

17" Circular Japanese 5 spoke white rims
The rims are made to Japanese standards and were imported over. I've only seen them on one other car in Melbourne and they were a different color.
The rims are 17" with an offset of +35 and stud pattern 4 x 114.3.
The fronts are 7.5" wide with Goodyear Eagle F1s 215/45/17 with roadworthy tread (Not sure on percentage, roughly 50% to 60%?).
The reas are 8.5" wide with Falken Ziex 502 235/45/17 with easily roadworthy tread... I'd say over 80% but again I'm not sure on this percentage thing.
The pics will say more I suppose though... Warning on size...! Razz
http://members.optusnet.com.au/myaku/rims/rimsside.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/myaku/rims/siris.jpg

Problems with them? There's a few gutter scratches... (Not by me!), definately nothing major though or nothing a powder coat can't fix. Oh and since they're white, brake dust loves them... haha.

I'm asking for $1,200 with tyres and will not seperate but I'm slightly negotiable. But please keep in mind I'm REALLY not in a hurry to sell these at all and don't mind waiting... :*(

http://members.optusnet.com.au/myaku/rims/

I've uploaded more pics at the above address, not the best quality but shows the long thin scratch and the smaller scratch on one rim... then the few on the lip of the other rim. Both on the rear, the fronts are pretty much perfect. All scratches are very minor... and don't even show up in the movie I took .Note that the rims are a bit dirty too, especially at the front with the new pics I took.

Also confirmed that they are JAWA complied with a serial number (I took a pic of the sticker but it didn't turn out very well and is difficult to get to). JAWA is like JASMA with exhausts except with rims... like a standard I believe.... or ADR over here.

Note that the pic of the rims without tyres is 5 where as mine are 4 stud... just to avoid any confusion. Just using it for reference!

Standard S13 Suspension
In addition to my rims, I also have my S13 stock suspension for sale, the dust boot covers are slightly torn. I don't know what else to say... good for clearing defects or upgrade?
Not after alot... $150 ono?

300ZX 4 Pot front calipers
Also I currently have a pair of Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo 4 pot calipers with all seals and boots being replaced and rebuilt by ART. They come with pads and seem decent. Asking $250 firm. They don't come with rotors... can arrange pics of suspension and calipers on request.

Send me a PM or reply.... thanks Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
slidetaker
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: [Melb] 17" White 5 spoke dished rims, 300ZX brakes and S13 stock suspension Fri, 27 May 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First of all, very detail...
what exactly is the brand of these rims? "Japanese" gives no indication...
How much does a rim weight? assume u will measure it with the tyre and that's fine...
+35 offsets that the front 7.5 and rear 8.5 as well??? r u sure?

thanks,
Seth
PuLsE
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: [Melb] 17" White 5 spoke dished rims, 300ZX brakes and S13 stock suspension Fri, 27 May 2005 09:12 Go to previous message
The brand is Circular (if you look on Yahoo japan I've found a few others with the same brand name so I don't think it's some random company).
The weight I'm not sure... I'd have to get the rim off and weigh them Razz
And yes, I'm pretty sure both front and rear have the same offset as the dish on the rear sits out a bit more. But if you're truly interested I can confirm that and the weight...

Are you in Melb?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S AW11 mr2 original wheels 2 sets Cheap
Next Topic:strut-brace AE86 forsale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 11:38:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035998821258545 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.