Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 15 May 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SWEET!!! more people coming...

cant wait for this cruise!!
  Send a private message to this user    
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 15 May 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i look like a definate! licence back today and my cars almost done!! my mates got a ke26 he wants to bring along too
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 17 May 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope to c u there kehamer id love 2 c how the ke's goin i miss that car!
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 18 May 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, no worries. we took the clutch master cylinder from under the dash and put it into the engine bay last weekend. that was the main problem and im hoping once the clutch pedal is modified, it'll all be in working order again... cya there
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 18 May 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOTICE:

The date you are planning to run this cruise is conflicting with the same date that the official Toymods cruise for June is scheduled for.

As such, we unfortunately cannot allow your cruise to be promoted on our forums in accordance with our cruises and events section policy, unless the date is changed to one that does not conflict with an official toymods event.

Please understand that we do not wish to stop you from running your own cruise, but that we are acting on the best interests of the Toymods Car Club Inc.

As reference, the following dates are scheduled for official Toymods events....
# Sun 5th June
# Sat 18th June (evening)
# Sun 26th June
# Sun 6th July
# Sat 23rd July

I will allow until 5pm Toymods time today for the date to be changed, otherwise this thread will be have to be moved to deleted im afraid.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sat 25th june SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a crui Wed, 18 May 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries with the day change...

lucky its so far away...
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sat 25th june SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a crui Wed, 18 May 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats probably better, that allows a lot of time for people to get themselves organised(i.e Me being one of those Very Happy )
Cheers
Michael
Also could we get some more definates as it would be good to be able to finalise numbers and such,
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Wed, 18 May 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so 10th of July now...

yeah that should be fine..
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Wed, 18 May 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will keep an eye on the event but will only know if i can go on the day before (due to other commitments). If i can make it I will bring my KE25. I will see if any other KE owners i know here in Canberra are keen. It's a few hours drive so they may not be too keen. So don't list me as coming at this stage.

I have no idea about driving in Sydney, how far is it from Homebush to Cronulla (approx drive time) and what is parking like at Cronulla?

Thanks.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Wed, 18 May 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

SWEET!!! i hope you can come and bring some of the ke's from canberra!!!

i dont think homebush to cronulla is too far, its not far for me to get there..

but i dont usually drive form homebush to cronulla so i cant give a time....

and parking is pretty good especially now that it cold!! lol
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its about a 40min drive depending on traffic... Its an alright drive. I have to do it roughly once a week.
Yeah come up shane that would be awesome!!.
Cheers
Michael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Thu, 19 May 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why the hell are we going to cronulla???
how gay, ill meet at the car park but no way ill drive to that shit hole, go for a real drive ppl
not some gay ricer hangout
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Thu, 19 May 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I aggree with that comment. It is a pretty shit place but still it is easy to get there and plenty of parking etc.
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah id also agree, any other suggestions for locations??

if dave_ke30 doesnt mind making a change, before its too late..
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i wouldn't mind a change as i live in the Shire Rolling Eyes but i am fine with anywhere, i just wanna drive. PLus there is a few weeks before this happens so i am sure there is enough time to change it Laughing
Michael

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2005 05:15]

dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yea fair enough, well where would u guys like to cruise to?
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not sure how far people want to drive...

but what about down the coast a bit..

umm maybe a national park or something...
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Thu, 19 May 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well as none of us are keen for that i sugest a change
there are people thinking of coming from canberra so maybe we could head there way and meet up with them alittle closer
ill cruise all the way to canberra myself Razz

or just tag it onto the wisemans ferry cruise
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that would work

whats a good 1/2 way point??
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats good for me to. Goulbourn? Halfway between both, roughly?
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Thu, 19 May 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
??

dont really know..

is goulbourn good for canberra boys??
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Fri, 20 May 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rekon cronulla is better choice i dunt wanna cruz all the way to canberra lol i might have 2 just attend the meet up
cheers
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sat, 21 May 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another addition to the list -

If the RTA pass our stocka KE20 on Wednesday (chassis number discrepiency since new!!!! Shocked ) we will be there!
The rolla hasn't been cruisin for a few years, so she will need some cobwebs blown out of her! Cool

Rob

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sat, 21 May 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Keep the cruise up your way, don't bother driving toward Canberra (it's a boring drive). Also be a shame if no one from Canberra went.

Just keep the cruise convenient for you guys in Sydney and head somewhere good. If anyone from Canberra wants to meet up they will make the drive.

I will keep an eye on what happens.

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sun, 22 May 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i am fine with whereever. i just like driving. So no matter where it is i'll be there.
LEts get some more people getting involved!!
Cheers
Michael
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sun, 22 May 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i suggest cronulla again
Smile
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sun, 22 May 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i suggest any place other than cronulla
meet at homebush then head north thru galstan gorge then do old pack run
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sun, 22 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, id say somewhere other then cronulla, i liked the idea of wisemans that someone had...
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sun, 22 May 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i have never been up there drving before so yeah i'd go,
How far north are we talking tho??
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Sun, 22 May 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah id be up for the north drive..

havnt done the old pac run so yeah itd be good!!
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Mon, 23 May 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k im gunna run with josh here... meet at homebush then north through galstan gorge to old pac... sound good??
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruis Mon, 23 May 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good for me.
I'll be a definate
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 23 May 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice Smile
glad we got it sorted
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 23 May 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep im in!

il be in my ke70
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 23 May 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, im in...
Offroad Industries
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 24 May 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If my heap is on the road, I will be in for the north run with the KE25
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 24 May 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet i wanna see this thing Lachlan,
Come on people lets get some more people going!!
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 24 May 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanna be on this run for sure!

Being from the other side of Sydney, I'll ask a stupid question - what is the "old pac run"????? Or more appropriately - where is it??? Confused
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 25 May 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PS car is now registered Cool so we are definately coming . . .
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 25 May 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i will come aswell in my ke55 if its ready by then (which it should). But yea i got no idea where this pac run is
frontspinner
Regular

January 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 25 May 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested! if i done have work/financial commitments at the time!
I have just a got myself a project car, a KE35 and it should be well ready by then!
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 28 May 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74ROLLA wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 21:04

what is the "old pac run"????? Or more appropriately - where is it??? Confused

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Where is this??
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
north of sydney
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its the OLD pacific highway..

the pacific highway kinda replaced it...

it goes up the coast..

correct me if im wrong, cos i havnt actually used it.. Rolling Eyes
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suppose that makes sense! PAC = pacific Cool
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only just picked up on this cronulla rubbish as i was under the impression we were still going with the GALSTON GORGE -> WISEMANS -> OLD PAC HWY run??

anyway all you mexicans can meet at cronulla i dont see much point in people like me an josh driving all the way to cronulla and back up here again. then half a proper meet point in pennant hills or hornsby or soemthing
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stop your complaining Dom, its been changed already Laughing . PLus it is gonna be a damn long drive from my place!! and all the other "Mexicans" as you put it....
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

yeah its gonna be a big day for me too...

but if the canberra boys come up for the day, thats a long drive!!!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 29 May 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it will be a long day. That would be a monster day for the canberra guys!!!.
Michael
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 30 May 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just bought a ke55 Coupe 4age, hopefully will have done the manual conversion by then, else the ke70 will still be showing up. Pity it was bumped back so long as i was quite excited, i guess now that gives me a chance to get the ke55 ready and then be over the moon !!!!!!
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 02 June 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with over a month still to go.. im already gettin excited! got a good feelin that there will be many rollas takin over the road! cant wait!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 03 June 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah it should be good!! I am just hoping everything goes well with my conversion.
Cheers
Michael
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 03 June 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, I wouldn't mind heading up from Canberra to meet up with you guys. If I can't get the panelvan back on the road, then i'll see if I can convince Shane to let me bum a lift Smile

Phil
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 06 June 2005 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how far of a drive is this "old pac run"?
seems like theres alot of ke's showing up Smile
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 08 June 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Not sure of exact route we are taking, but heading north around old Pacific Hwy (Hornsby and north)and also through Galston Gorge

Should be a top run with all these KEXX turning up! Cool
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 09 June 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good for me so far, the Sunday is still free for this cruise.

Quote:

i'll see if I can convince Shane to let me bum a lift

The passenger seat is all yours Phil, just remember to wear your kidney belt as the rolla is a stiff old ride Very Happy

I drove to Newcastle and back (from Canberra) last Sunday in my other car and that was a long day, this trip is going to be longer and noisier Very Happy

Hope a few people turn up.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 13 June 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well everything should be sweet with mine. Looks like my car will be ready. I have planned out everything for my conversion and it should be done within 2 weeks of starting... Better hope it is cause that will be 9th July, i am pushing the line here i know Very Happy ...
Hope we get somemore people coming.
Also is there a definate list that we should put up to show numbers?
Cheerrs
Michael
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 13 June 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking real good to go but I have a track day on the 5th so hopefully it comes back in one piece, I haven't checked the state of tune yet and a day of hardcore driving might take it's toll.Time will tell but if all is good and money ok I'm there
Looks like I'm putting my hand up for nearly all the cruises, kind of keen to get out and play with the new toy
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 14 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah start a list of definates that are coming.

put me down as a definate, Cool
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 14 June 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Definate Smile
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..
Next Topic:Dyno Day History lesson - Past Results (Revised)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:24:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095961093902588 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.