Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey karl

how do i go about entering my corolla in the show?
Oh and do you reckon its worth it? its that crap KE-11.

Cheers
Richard
  Send a private message to this user    
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis's(grimboy) Celica is sitting in his Dads workshop minus an engine when I was there yesterday, so I'm doubting his attendance Cool It still looks awesome though!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pannelvan_screema wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 21:04

Hey karl

how do i go about entering my corolla in the show?
Oh and do you reckon its worth it? its that crap KE-11.

Cheers
Richard

C'mon dude.. Push the Cressida there! Surprised
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would someone explain these numbers to me.
10554 registered forum users.
83 registered ToyMod members.
And only about 10 entrants supporting ToyMods for this show.
(Interstate members excluded understandably).

Moderators you can do with this post as you see fit, without any recourse or recrimination.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hi-Ace, you crazy old man, I'm coming to. I wanna just hang around your cool van. I love it!

I spoke with Karl the other day and will be dropping the form in to his place in the next few days.

We can park together and also try and get Fark along and we can be the "cool old dudes" brigade. Cool

seeyuzz
river
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked "you crazy old man" Very Happy Very Happy
River. I'm going, even if not to be judged but to support the club. and as ToyMod's Express delivery service.
See ya there.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Richard,

read a few posts back, i outlined the method of how to get entries to me. I think i also updated this in the first post of this thread too..... otherwise PM me.

Alchemist - entry received, payment waiting Smile

River - my address is but a moment's worth of PM away.

Hi-Ace, dont worry, i too think the same thing every time when i see this list alone... this is the top of the current cars owned by members list....

Car Code Total
AE92 7
MX83 5
TA22 5
ST185 4
RA28 4
MA61 4
AE86 4
AW11 3
ST162 3
KE70 2
JZA80 2
KE55 2
JZZ30 2

Some people are just girls Razz
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a girl Sad
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks Karl for the PM. I'll probably try and drop it off tomorrow evening sometime. If you're not home I'll put it in the letterbox. Also, might bring my toolset and see what bits on your RA28 I can offlift! Hey, might see what I can take off Toobs car also. Whatever's in the driveway is fair game!Smile

C'mon fellow Club Members, bring you cars along. As mentioned they don't have to be concourse condition, just clean and in one piece.

seeyuzz
river
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill come but i dont think ill bring the car
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh, ING THE CAR! BRING THE CAR!! Mad Otherwise you are ghey

River.... good luck getting into the garage matey, and i'll be home anyway. I can show you what a carbied 18rg SHOULD sound like Razz

We have more entries Smile YAY!!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in..... Me and the Corolla will be there Wink
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 26 May 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 17:43

I'm in..... Me and the Corolla will be there Wink

w00t!! Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Fri, 27 May 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just transfered the money then mate, you should have it soon.

So what's your excuse Paul?

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:25]

levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Fri, 27 May 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So can ou make an appearance on the day and put cars in or is it strickly pre booked now??

If so i will have to get organised........?
Or is it too late all together!?!?
Iam very keen......

Alchemist maybe we can meet up and roll out there together!??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Fri, 27 May 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i put all the information up on the first post in this thread, and just a few posts back.....

yes you can still pre-enter, and pre entry is PREFERED. This way we know that you are going to be there, dont have any delays when trying to get in the gates to claim our spot, and the organisers are kept happy.

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Fri, 27 May 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only if my Rolla looked a bit better (rather then just a stocky)i would enter into the show with the toymods group, although it might make the cars around mine look better Very Happy Very Happy

cheers
chris

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:06]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sat, 28 May 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos : You can rego up until Monday, look on the first page of this thread. Print out the rego form and fax it to Karl.

We should definately meet up and roll down together, it's going to be an early start to get to Fairfield by 6 something Confused
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sat, 28 May 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see you guys there...
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 29 May 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u calling me a girl karl?

id bribng the car but it looks..well...u know... SHIT

cruddy grill and in primer. other than that looks good and if i had time to learn how to paint with my new gun and do my round healight conversion in time for the weekend id bring it down. but its never gona happen. ill still come tho and check out all the cars and have a chat with everyone. i hope SMT_007 is enteringm ill PM him to remind him!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 30 May 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well actually i have until thrusday to send the forms in - the forms have to be with the event organisers by friday....

So if you are thinking about entering, please do so asap. I need your entry forms and entry fee by thursday 2nd June 5pm AT THE LATEST.

As i have said before, if for whatever reason you cannot get a form to me or make the choice to come on saturday, you *can* enter with us on sunday. But you might have to wait a little longer to get into the showgrounds.

If you are going to rock up on the day, please let me know beforehand. I will need to know how many cars to make space for.
Email - thewitzl@optusnet.com.au
ph - 0404 094 895

domasik - nope, not calling you a girl Wink If the car isnt ready, it isnt ready. Heck i wanted my celica ready for this one :rolleyes:
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 30 May 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah lousy work has me rostered on for sunday along with 4pm to 12 every weekday... i spose it means that the 20v will be done sooner Razz
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 30 May 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah nnice!

Alchemist... Iam still deceiding! I love to do the Last minute thing! hahah!
Will have to do it beofre thursday tho!

Rolla_boy - Are you showing your car??

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 30 May 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would it be wrong for me to offer professional car detailing to people if they want their cars sparkling clean for sunday? Very Happy

pm for details

cheers
chris

PS, mods if you dont like this message just say the word and ill get rid of it Very Happy

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 30 May 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Comon levos just bring you car, it's drop dead gorgeous! Little bit of dish on the rims, clean, nice stace, good colour, looks the goods! DOooooo it! Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 30 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos1 wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 12:04

Rolla_boy - Are you showing your car?

I sure am man...
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 31 May 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooooh might have to make an appearance then!

Mjh767
Newcomer

May 2005
Small car sunday.... Tue, 31 May 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ,
For the small car sunday , i'm thinking about becoming a member , need i actually be a club member to enter with the group?
my car looks schmick , but it's a standard engined Ae101 seca Rv which looks highlt presentable , but its no Hot4's cover story Razz
Thanks - Matt
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small car sunday.... Tue, 31 May 2005 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt. Send THE WITZL a PM A.S.A.P in regards to the entry for Sunday.
And read what THE WITZL has said about this 7 post up.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 31 May 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

So, what/where are the convoy details and times?

Cos I'm a girl when it comes to finding my way around the place I'll probably meet you at your place Witzl. If you let me know what time you're departing I'll meet up with you there, if that's okay.

seeyuzz
river
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 31 May 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since I live in Casula I will meet everyone on the road outside of the markets and go in with you all.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 01 June 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt,

ditto what hi-ace has said. Send me a PM and we can work something out today hopefully. I HAVE to send the entry forms in tomorrow at the latest.....

Just for whatever reason it is needed, here is my mobile number to contact me on the weekend - 0404 094 895
- if you are running late
- if you decide on saturday you want to enter
- if you are lost
- whatever.....

MEETING DETAILS:

Here is the meeting location.... NOTE - we are meeting at 6am, and leaving NO LATER THAN 6.15am!!!

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1117584689.jpg

Here is our final destination..... about 5 minutes south on the cumberland hwy, take the exit to Smithfield Rd, 2 mins on smithfield rd and Fairfield showgrounds is on your right.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1117455134.gif

Dodgy direction map for the directionally impaired...

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1117585482.jpg
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 01 June 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, change of plans for me.
Since you are going to meet up that close to the showground I will come over and meet there with everyone else & drive over with the group.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Wed, 01 June 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i figure people are coming out from everywhere, so might as well give everyone maximum sleep ins Razz
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Wed, 01 June 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see you guys there.

Might be careful meeting there Karl, the cops might think we're doing the Long St runs Laughing

Is anyone bringing a passenger?
As I need to go & come back during the day, Stitt & i are working out something with cars. ie I will have 2 cars there to take in.

Also, does anyone know how to remove tar from rims?
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Wed, 01 June 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wash with petrol.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Wed, 01 June 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6am AT smithfield

ON A SUNDAY

what the fark have i got myself into! Eye Spin
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Wed, 01 June 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sucks the big one Rolling Eyes Should be a good day though. What's the final numbers Karl?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 01 June 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos1 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 17:28

ooooh might have to make an appearance then!

Sounds good champ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Thu, 02 June 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanna go but I clipped a gutter the other day and scratched the edge of one of my wheels. It now has a dirty big graze on it and I feel like slashing my wrist. Sad
I'd have loved to have showed the old girl.

I'll toddle along and say g'day later in the day I reckon.

Cheers, Greg
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Thu, 02 June 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant make it now guys... i have been rostered on to work and badly need the money... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Thu, 02 June 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 07:10

I wanna go but I clipped a gutter the other day and scratched the edge of one of my wheels. It now has a dirty big graze on it and I feel like slashing my wrist. Sad
I'd have loved to have showed the old girl.

I'll toddle along and say g'day later in the day I reckon.

Cheers, Greg

Shame. will it polish out?
Is it really bad enough to stop you showing the old girl?
Oh BTW, don't slash your wrist.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Fri, 03 June 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there to have a look
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Fri, 03 June 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just come anyway all my wheels have gutter rash on them Embarassed (previous owner Mad )
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Fri, 03 June 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there a spectators entry fee? how long does the day go for.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sat, 04 June 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

At the set of traffic lights on Warren Rd (Cumberland Hwy), heading south (towards Fairfield) can you turn right into Long St (where we're meeting up)?

seeyuzz
river
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sat, 04 June 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah River you can turn right into long street from the cumberland hwy.

To the newcomere above. You don't have to be a member to enter with the club.

Karl and I will be able to take memberships tommorrow. So if u wanna join talk to Karl or me when I get there

Shane show your car. Its tuff as I know you don't with the the damaged rim but we can hide it. Its not really about a heap of show stopping cars but rather a heap of neat tuff cars togeher.

its just a fun day

See you all at about 2

bye
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sat, 04 June 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i've said before, if you are now suddenly keen on entering, by all means PLEASE COME ALONG Smile

By getting all the entry forms in earlier it just speeds up our entry into the showgrounds so that we can get a good spot and helps the promoters know that we ARE a car club, and we are keen Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sat, 04 June 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car has been detailed and did some touch ups today...

Gunna have to do something with the front bar tomorrow though Razz Razz Razz ...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sun, 05 June 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toymods
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_100_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_105.jpghttp://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_104.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_106_full.jpg
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sun, 05 June 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

if he is taking a picture of me i will kill him

Laughing Laughing

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_102_full.jpg

Quote:

my turboss is this big bro

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_101_full.jpg
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sun, 05 June 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the day started in the dark @ 6am in Smithfield, and it was very cold....but after that a great day! We had a good turnout too, although I look foward to more old skool celicas next year as a number of them were under going work for this years event.

Congrats to Toymods for getting the SCS Award for "Best Represented Club"

Contrats also to Steve & the Corona coming 16th(I think) in the top 20 shootout.

Also congrats to Ray @ the Hiace for winning the SCS "Somthing Different" award.

Here are a few select snaps from the day, with the full gallery here. I can email you higher quality photos if you want, or contact me to organise prints for you.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/index.htm l

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/images/DSC00112.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/images/DSC00114.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/images/DSC00115.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/images/DSC00117.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/images/DSC00127.jpg

"Hmmmm chunks..."

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/scs/images/DSC00111.jpg

"You do not photograph t3h dong!"

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2005 13:58]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sun, 05 June 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

dude we can win this

Quote:

i know

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_107_full.jpg

Quote:

probably should not have taken that pic off Craig eating that pie

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_108_full.jpg
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## MEETING LOCATION UPDATEDS Sun, 05 June 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to meet some of you today.

altho i only made it for the trophy session.

i did manage to corner river and simon for a bit of a hoo-ha.

nice display!

worked for me... convinced me to join now...within the next few weeks!

when is next meet?!

Cheers

Nathan

PS i took old school photos so ill have em up in a day or so.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Sun, 05 June 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great (long) day guys Smile

Well done to Steve & Ray for taking home a trophy each, and also to the club for the Best Represented trophy. Everyone turned their cars out very well for the day and the group looked tops together. Nod

Some great photos there from Craig & Nathan - The new cameras look the goods guys! I've got a bunch of shots that I'll put up soon (might get a few teasers into this thread too).

Congrats again to everyone and thanks for an enjoyable day.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Sun, 05 June 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yeah it was a good day. Lots of cool cars and some really wicked mullets.

Congrats to Steve and Dave for getting a trophy each and a trophy to the Club for having the best looking members.

I checked out the winning cars and found that we lacked some vital elements that surely will guarantee us more trophies next year. We need, doof-doof.... we need bling.... and we need skanks. If we can organise those three items for next year, then we're sure-fire winners.

seeyuzz
river
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Sun, 05 June 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Fair enough Craig Very Happy I knew you were taking a photo of me then too Cool

All good, I look foward to more piccies!!! Craig what's the link to all your piccies?

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2005 10:48]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Sun, 05 June 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/dongscs.jpg

That is all.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Sun, 05 June 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I meant Steve and Ray getting trophies.

Sorry about that. It was a long day, and I'm still waiting for my balls to come done after the cold morning start. Got a headache also, but I think that was from getting vertigo following Witzls pimpmobile as it made constant and generous use of its lane.

Hey, what was with the fluff and wool on a lot of the displays? Is that the new thing now... to fluff up your car with some woolly stuff?

Next year, I'm going to do some of my own awards. I'm bringing a few egg cups and a bag of rice. While most cars were very nice, some deserved my rice award.

Oh, I do love those old school RX100, RX2, RX3, RX4 and RE12 rotars. Very nice stuff.

seeyuzz
river
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Sun, 05 June 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Alchemist wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 20:39

All good, I look foward to more piccies!!!

Here's a few for ya!
The boys made a speedy entrance Wink
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6388.JPG

Lambolica's new car - A very nice 1G Trueno
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6390.JPG

Alchemist's Supra
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6392.JPG

The Club Display
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6399.JPG
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6413.JPG

Got dish? Cool
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6411.JPG

A shot of both of our winners
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6414.JPG

The trophies collected
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6458.JPG

And last but not least... New fodder for a photoshop thread? Laughing
http://www.toymods.org.au/images/scs_2005/IMG_6440.JPG
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Photo Shoot Tuesday night 12/7/05
Next Topic:**new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:05:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010647058486938 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.