Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » EOI: Anyone keen for paintball???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
EOI: Anyone keen for paintball??? Mon, 30 May 2005 12:27
ive jsut had a paintball session on the weekend and it was my first time and loved it, went with a few mates but would have been better if there were more ppl i knew and there was more of a "team" atmopshere. anyway im prepared to organise another day down at the place if i can gather enough interest.

note: u must be 18 years of age and need to provide ID. i know the chicks who work there and they still made me show mine! i went to school with one of them and shes younger than me!! haha

last time cost me $120, (base package with 900 paintballs) but next time i expect to pay about $200ish as ill be upgrading to a better gun and more bullets.

thats for all day gaming, unlimited gun regassing and free lunch so long and u rock up before 10am. i reckon itd be a good thing to associate with toymods and its a good drive down to the place too, and like Karl (Whitzl) always says, were a social club so why not go social!

anyway to get all the bonuses and goodies ill be booking a month early and each player is required to pay a $40 deposit. meaning u'll save $10 off ur final fee and also get 100 free paintballs.

at the moment jsut regestering interest but will most likely be early august or late july. so if your keen to join in put down your name.

check out the website for pricing and packages
www.actionpaintball.com.au

Location: Annangrove Road, Annangrove, Sydney hills district.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:*CANCELLED* AE86 Cruise to Palm Beach
Next Topic:Sydney Auto Salon...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:56:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004706859588623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.