Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 10 May 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Couple of k per year at your age i would guess... if at all.

However ... The car has a good alarm and as long as you don't park it in dodgy places, you'd only be relying on your insurance for when u stuff up and pole the thing.. yeh? SO just drive it carefully and don't insure it Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sat, 14 May 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP ... Urgent to sell now.
..Dr Psi..
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sat, 14 May 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer... i would be too paranoid that sum bastard would hit me or i would loose it into sum sort of car crunching object...Whats your reason for selling? Getting bored of the 1j???????
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sat, 14 May 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope - I dont have a licence for 6 months, and my plan is to move overseas as soon as i get it back anyhow. SO as much as i'll always miss this car, its no use to me now.

PS: U could never get sick of a 1j.
Pete
Regular

May 2002

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sun, 15 May 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the reason that i do not want to sell my car, it kills you to see so much hard work and $$$ get offered $500 and a Mars Bar.

1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sun, 15 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree pete. I wasn't going to advertise the car on toymods cause i've noticed a trend of people offering rediculas low amounts for cars.

If someone makes a reasonable offer ... its theres. Otherwise it just sits in my shed. I don't need the money, the car needs a good home Smile
..Dr Psi..
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sun, 15 May 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goddam i hate being only on my ps...i got 8.5k saved for a car....but my chances of keeping the car liable under insurance would be impossible..im going to have to let this dream go, goodluck mate and hopefully some person opens their eyes and spots this awesome cressi
pstath
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Mon, 16 May 2005 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its one sweet ride - bit of a sleeper except for the big ass cooler hangin off the front. Ive seen it around Lane Cove and in the city a few times.
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 22 May 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEW PICS I TOOK TONIGHT _ UPDATED 22MAY
mkerr
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 22 May 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just need to confirm.

are you still heading over seas? if so when?
and is the sale still urgent?

in about 6months i'll be looking at either a 1j soarer, or preferably a 1j cressy.

this is exactly what i'd be looking for and is the right price. didn't want to get a poorly converted one, and wanted one in the condition this one seems to be in.

just wanting to see if you're going to be holding on to her if no one offers what it's clearly worth.

either way, free bump for a beautiful car Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:23]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 22 May 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke - would you be willing to get it engineered if I had someone willing to pay the cost rounded up to the nearest hundred?

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:53]

1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 22 May 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes - Still going OS
Urgent sale yes.

And Yes i would get it engineered and the buyer doesn't have to pay more than the actual cost of engineering. I'd probably need a deposit though as i don't really have time for the running around unless its a definate.

Luke

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:17]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 22 May 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k, will get back to you within a few days.
Milhouse
Regular

February 2003
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Tue, 24 May 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Awesome car at an awesome price!
Do you have any engine bay pics?
Thanks
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Tue, 24 May 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/7.jpg

I can take some more tomorrow .... needs a detail Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its auto....
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm ... yesss. All the quick ones r auto Smile

Did u all hear shane just ran a 10.7 @ 125mph in his AUTO 1J cressida on STREET radials! That is fat!
Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So this car is 7500? at that price the auto factor could be ignored, what you doing this weekend man free to have a test drive?
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should start charging for test rides Smile

I'll be free sometime on the weekend .... email me lukess_80@hotmail.com

You can see the car, if i think youre genuinely interested, i might drive u around the block. Smile
Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only a run round the block? I'de have to come up for the south coast to see the car, and i would never buy a car without test driving it though
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ... usually u can tell a genuine buyer though. I've had a few blokes rock up and straight away u can tell a joyrider. Should be good mate, come take it for a hit.
Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet thanks ill have a chat to my old man about it n see what he thinks
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Wed, 25 May 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luke - you've been mailed dude. sat morning ok for me to have a look? if it's all good I'll put a deposit on it then and there. that way if my brother doesn't want it I can have it Very Happy
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Thu, 26 May 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm sexy car, i wanted to do that with my old cressida, now i drive a crappy ae92 seca boo! hope you sell it, if you were in perth i would sell the rolla and buy it, kinda tempted, but money needed to fly over to see it then ship to perth and get it registered Nope
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Fri, 27 May 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Extra's include ...

Spare Turbos ( 1 good , 1 not )
Bonnet
Guards
4 Stock Wheels
2 Semi Slicks
Spare turbo pipes - good for polishing etc

+ More.
dorifto_vip
Regular

November 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sat, 28 May 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
quite interested Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 29 May 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well luke, if you regain consciousness, the 3 missed calls and sms are all from me.
if you can arrange a time you'll definitly be available, give me a call back. otherwise I'm not really interested in cancelling my sunday for no reason. (no offence, I'm just slightly antcy)
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 29 May 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude... got ur sms too late, had to leave for gig ... i don't answer private number calls for many reasons so make sure if u call me i see a number Smile Thanx dude.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego NEW PICS UPDATED Sun, 29 May 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aahh. my phone is screwed and won't let me send my number. next time I'll sms first.
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - Deposit Taken Tue, 31 May 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deposit taken.
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - Deposit Taken Sat, 04 June 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD Sat, 04 June 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did u end up selling it bro?
|jay|
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD Thu, 09 June 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey im thinking of buying one of these older cressida's soon for my first car.. just wondering what rims are those on yours, is yours the GLXI?????
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD Thu, 09 June 2005 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
answering ur questions....

1. The car was sold for a good price.. definatly more than most tight ass's offered me. No offence.
2. THe wheels r performance mags... get them @ jax tires. YEs its a glxi
FINALLY - PLease DONT send me any pm's / replys to this post as i will not be returning under this user name if at all.

Thanx for the help in selling the car. Keep it real.

Later.

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD Fri, 10 June 2005 00:23 Go to previous message
spotted BP Roslea/Penno Road last night Wink

wonder if that was the new owner....
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae 82 seca hatch
Next Topic:Toyota Cressida
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:34:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065319538116455 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.