Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
I just woke up Mon, 30 May 2005 17:04 Go to next message
I woke up at 2.45am. Took a dump and had a coffee. (not at the same time) Now i have to roll and throw fucken newspapers.
I can't wait for my next job to begin.

i want to sleep!! Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:05]

Send a private message to this user    
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: I just woke up Mon, 30 May 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Feel for you mate. On the weekends I'm normally just a 1/4 way through my shift at the moment. Right now I just got back from work (well sorta, had a few drinks with the managers and some collegues after work), cold and hungry.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: I just woke up Mon, 30 May 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm on holidays got three weeks left......mwahahahahahaha
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: I just woke up Mon, 30 May 2005 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'm up now too to go and sell bacon and egg mcmuffins to fat greasy bastards... yay. Rolling Eyes
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: I just woke up Mon, 30 May 2005 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 02:34

Yeah i'm up now too to go and sell bacon and egg mcmuffins to fat greasy bastards... yay. Rolling Eyes

pass me one my way Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I just woke up Mon, 30 May 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got home now. Nighty night Sleep
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 04:34

Dont you just love working in fast food! i used to work at KFC (until 3 months ago) and there was a guy that came in all the time, we called him freakshow, he'd go to HJ's first and buy a large meal, then come through drive through and order 2 large nugget combos and a large potato and gravy, all for himself, we'd all argue who was gonna serve him cos he always scratches u with his nails Confused
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missa wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 15:04

boris wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 04:34

Dont you just love working in fast food! i used to work at KFC (until 3 months ago) and there was a guy that came in all the time, we called him freakshow, he'd go to HJ's first and buy a large meal, then come through drive through and order 2 large nugget combos and a large potato and gravy, all for himself, we'd all argue who was gonna serve him cos he always scratches u with his nails Confused

that ain't that much i'm hella slim and i can eat two chicken roll combos Very Happy
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its quite a bit! well considering i strugle to get through one large combo. It just seems really gross to see a guy so fat his stomach sit on the steering wheel eating so much crappy food like every 2nd day
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks, i bet you wish people could get their papers in the arvo instead. hang in there mate
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have trouble eating a large chips!!!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's 1.15am and i can't sleep. I have to wake up at 2.45am and do it again this morning. I'm happy that this is the last time. I hate trying to sleep when you know you can't and don't want to. I just lie there thinking at a milion miles a minute. So annoying. Maybe i should try counting sheep. Confused Yawn Sleep
maverick
Regular

November 2004
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seem as its the last time... why not make it fun... slip in their window and slap them with the morning herald Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay, I'm up at 5am at uni finishing my assignment... w00t.. I love being at uni at 5am! Confused

It's not the first time this week I've been here this late either. Mad Mad Mad Mad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay, I'm still here. Mad
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I just woke up Tue, 31 May 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The ridiculous thing is that you bothered to get on and post at that time of the morning... And that other people replied! Laughing
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: I just woke up Wed, 01 June 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 09:47

The ridiculous thing is that you bothered to get on and post at that time of the morning... And that other people replied! Laughing

Just cos some ppl replied doesnt mean they were up that early aswell! it was the afternoon when i replied, i was bored outa my brains at work with nothing to do! lol always am cos work sucks!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I just woke up Wed, 01 June 2005 04:50 Go to previous message
i realise that, but by 4.30am four people had replied. Ugh. I wouldnt be coherant at that hour. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone play ASL?
Next Topic:RE: Forum rules
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:38:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051748752593994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.