Toymods » The Outhouse » halfcut transportation turns nasty

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
maverick
Regular

November 2004
icon11.gif  halfcut transportation turns nasty Tue, 31 May 2005 16:45 Go to next message
late last year i went to vic to pick up 2 half-cuts for myself and another dude... we embarked on our journey with a full car trailer, with 4 wheels. we arrived safe about 12 hours later.

anyway we picked up the two cuts and headed for sydney then it started raining hard for a bit so we stopped until it did and got some food. about exactly half way back i was gettin tired so we stopped- i`d been driving for ages and one of my mates was asleep in the back so we woke him up got him some food and a bit of time to become alert - i got in the back and was asleep in 30 seconds...

the next thing i remember was the car swaying and the trailer fishtailing - i got up looked in front and said !slow down! just as i said that some f@#khead in a semi pulled from a truck stop on the left and got in to the far right lane!!! for about 5 seconds or so the whole road was blocked and my mate mashed the brakes, the trailer braked locked, the trailer went sideways, pulled the car sideways and then jacknifed - we slid about 80-100 metres, (down a mild hill) and did a full 180, luckly we stayed on the road, but the trailer popped a tyre and ripped a whole wheel off, and damged the commo a fair bit... we managed to limp home with 3 wheels but i will never tow on the hume highway again!!! Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Tue, 31 May 2005 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised Shocked Wow, scary!

How come it took so long to tell the story?
maverick
Regular

November 2004
Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Tue, 31 May 2005 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wrote it at 3am cause i was bored, had to add suspense Very Happy

every word is true however
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Wed, 01 June 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what halfcuts were they? Very Happy
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Wed, 01 June 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a freaky situation, glad i wasnt in the car!
maverick
Regular

November 2004
Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Wed, 01 June 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a chaser and a starlet gt
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Wed, 01 June 2005 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, that's one crazy story O_o

maverick wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 00:45

some f@#khead in a semi pulled from a truck stop on the left and got in to the far right lane!!!

Did the guy in the semi at least stop to see if you guys were alright?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: halfcut transportation turns nasty Thu, 02 June 2005 02:29 Go to previous message
that's what i was wondering...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:afternoon of filming and some carnage....
Next Topic:the holden gemini
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:19:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035479068756104 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.