Toymods » The Outhouse » They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 06:11 Go to next message
I went to pick up my Celsior today, finally found where the hell I was supposed to go, then waited in a little tiny room full of overweight sweaty tow truck drivers for about 25 mins. Then I finally get served, everything goes well, I get told to wait out the front, they will broing the car out. 5 Mins later out comes a Celsior, "ummm no sorry thats not mine" I say so they check the VIN, sure enough that one isnt mine. 1 hour later I ask wtf is going on, they tell me they cant find the car, 10 mins later they find it, 45 mins later I get told that they have lost my keys lol.

So I have to go back and get it tomorrow after they get a locksmith to put new locks in it.......

Hope it goes a bit smoother tomorrow.
  Send a private message to this user    
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your kidding I would go off my rocker hope there paying for the lock smith. That sounds sus do they know where you live?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. Yeah i think I would be a little pissed. What about fuel costs for having to come back a second time?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me know when you take delivery so I can come steal it from you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hehe nice car man, it's awesome hope it goes well tomorrow Smile
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck that.
Make sure you have the car real secure at home etc.
Seen to many cars stolen lately with spare keys to fall for that shit.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put new locks in it when you get it or just shave off all the locks Smile Smile Smile ...
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of curiousity, were you picking up from Patricks Maritime at Hamilton?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Mon, 30 May 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt_84 wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 23:56

Just out of curiousity, were you picking up from Patricks Maritime at Hamilton?

Yep, also a note, when they brought out the first celsior (the wrong one) about 5 mins later it drove up to the gate again, they were using it to transport truck drivers around, smelly fat dirt truck drivers without any covers on the seats.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Tue, 31 May 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update, ok its hard to piss me off, but I am getting there.

I rang them at 9am this morning like they told me to, they guy I needed wasnt there, he rang me back at 1030am and told me the locksmith was having trouble because of the type of car etc etc bla bla. He rings me back at 330pm and says the locksmith couldnt do it but they found my original key.

If I cant pick the car up tomorrow im gunna be pissed, in my opinion they should be paying to get it to my place.

Also if the locksmith has tried to change the locks they are probably fucked, this is giving me headaches already and I havent even got the car yet.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Tue, 31 May 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ghey wif da aidz man!

just get all the locks taken out when you get it and have a nice alarm installed.. too easy
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Tue, 31 May 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am gunna cry if it smells like sweaty truckdriver.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Towtruck driver just rang me, he just picked up my car and its on its way here!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t! Very Happy
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t indeed Very Happy picsorban when its home Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 13:29

Towtruck driver just rang me, he just picked up my car and its on its way here!

so its gonna smell like smelly truck drivers then. Razz
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its here, its dirty, its a little rough, it has a flat tyre and flat battery.

Towtruck driver was also slightly not very smart in unloading it, but no real harm came to it.

WTB some wheels to suit this thing, till I find what I am after, I dont want to buy any 275/30/19's lol
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude are not the wheels that are on it now totally hot?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they are, but go and price a set of 275/30/19's lol

they are a little gutter rashed but whoa dish too lol
I may keep em cause they are nice.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
275/30/19! Shocked

picsorban!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 16:30

275/30/19! Shocked

picsorban his signature

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=1531
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would give me that absolute shits, i would have said i needed the car for job interveiws and that they should compinsate me some how,
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 16:48

275/30/19! Shocked

picsorban his signature

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=1531

Rolling Eyes at me

thanks

edit: although i cant see the 275 wideness

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 07:33]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u better be bringing that to the drift nats
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 17:28

u better be bringing that to the drift nats

Unfortunately I work all weekend, every weekend, so nope, wont be there :/
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Wed, 01 June 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whilst that looks hot with those wheels i don't thinki'd like driving around on rubber bands everywhere Razz
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Thu, 02 June 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

275/30/19! Shocked

http://img74.echo.cx/img74/1883/dsc007431le.jpg

http://img74.echo.cx/img74/1883/dsc007431le.th.jpg
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Thu, 02 June 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 01:10

whilst that looks hot with those wheels i don't thinki'd like driving around on rubber bands everywhere Razz

And you've got WHAT width rubber stretched over your 16s? Laughing
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: They Lost my car, then found it, but cant find my keys Thu, 02 June 2005 12:05 Go to previous message
Thats a sweet looking Celsior dust!

Also if your battery was fudged then it probably hasn't been driven around the docks much.

I used to work at P&O Glebe Island car terminal and the only cars that got thrashed hardcore were the imports that were shipped without import approval... a certain Evo 5 comes to mind.

Its mostly the office guys that thrash the cars though as they are the ones with the keys... the plebs just get to drive them hard from the deck to the dock and then they are locked up.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Caution Hazardous Element
Next Topic:Looking for speakers...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 13:43:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008173942565918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.