Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch...12 MONTHS REGO...pics!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch...12 MONTHS REGO...pics!!!!! Wed, 13 April 2005 12:40 Go to next message
Hey all,

Im selling my N13 pulsar so i can buy another AE92.

So here it is:

1988 Nissan Pulsar N13 GX Hatch

NOW WITH A FULL 12 MONTHS REGO!!!! Complete with green slip - 3rd party compulsory and Pink slip - RWC

- 5 speed man
- new gearbox with all reciepts
- 204,000 kms
- 2 New tyres, and 2 good ( >60% tread)
- Panasonic headunit with pioneer 4" and kenwood 6x9" speakers
- June 2006 rego, with green slip and pink slip (RWC)
- Well looked after
- perfect first car or project car ( think SR20DET boys!!!!)
- regularly serviced every 5000kms
- washed and interior cleaned every weekend

Looking for around $2750 but this price is fairly neg Smile

and this sale would be no good with pics!

Also its all listed here on my website - http://users.tpg.com.au/josh_mc/pulsar_sale_site.h tm

Attachment: front_left_small.jpg
(Size: 92.15KB, Downloaded 314 time(s))
Attachment: back_left_small.jpg
(Size: 90.23KB, Downloaded 102 time(s))
Attachment: front_right_small.jpg
(Size: 85.69KB, Downloaded 80 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 07:28]

Send a private message to this user    
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch Wed, 13 April 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car is a great car and i can vouch for it, its perfect car if u want somethin reliable and efficient plus not to bad lookin, i gotta say this is is a real bargain Very Happy
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch Thu, 14 April 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daily bump ppls. i am goin away til monday arvo. so wont be able to reply. just leave a msg for us or ring us if u are really keen.

thanks
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch Mon, 18 April 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know this prolly aint gunna sell, here but im just trying to advertise as many places as possible Smile

daily bump!
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch Thu, 21 April 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2750neg !!!!! Tue, 26 April 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEEDS TO GO, IM WAITING TO PUT A DEPOSIT ON ANOTHER CAR!!!!!!!

now

$2750

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 07:25]

joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Sun, 15 May 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys this car is a great cheap runabout, with great potential for mods. i know its toymods but i am just trying to find a buyer from anywhere Smile

laterz all
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Wed, 18 May 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP>>>>>>>BUMP>>>&g t;>>>>>>>BUMP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2005 05:53]

joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Sun, 22 May 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Mon, 23 May 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a good price, gl with the sale
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Mon, 23 May 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks man Smile

just cant understand why no one else needs a cheap runabout or something?? lol

keep on trying.......... Razz

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Tue, 24 May 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpooooo
this is great car, real nice price on it Cool
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: [not toyota ]1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch $2450neg !!!!! Wed, 25 May 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daily bumpage.......................
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Mon, 30 May 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and again....................
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Tue, 31 May 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i own one of these and 2500 isnt cheap. honeslty its worth 2k at the most. im selling mine for 1500 in a few weeks
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Tue, 31 May 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is worth watever someone will pay for it, u dont no this car at all, so maybe u should keep your opinion to yourself!
Eels
Occasional Poster

April 2005
what?
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Tue, 31 May 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u sure your not selling the car because it runs out of rego in a few weeks... Rolling Eyes
Kyosho
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Wed, 01 June 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have power steering at all?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Wed, 01 June 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i ws just pointing out as far as the used car market is concerned this isnt cheap like the seller keeps going on about. oh course you think the car is all that, hes your mate. the car has been advertised on the forums for quite some time and has been bumped regulary and i was just giving a reason why the car hasnt sold and saying things such as:
Quote:

- perfect first car or project car ( think SR20DET boys!!!!)

is jsut another example of missleading advertising in my view
im not saying there is anything wrong with the car and im sure there isnt becuase being a toymods forum member would you are an honest law abiding car enthusist and you wouldnt take advantage of someone simply becuase your keyboard skills are a little bit better than theirs...
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
icon13.gif  Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Wed, 01 June 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys im here Razz

ok domasik, thanks for the bump.....NOT! i can see where you are comming from here, and as much as i am pissed at your comments i can kinda see where you are trying to come from. OK as far as cheap goes on toymods....maybe this aint cheap.

Coffs harbour generally has a higher used car value than sydney and other cities for some reason, i dunno why. hence my resale value maybe be higher than yours. Also your car could be in completely different condition and kms to mine? you havent stated why u are selling yours for such a lower price.

how is it misleading by stating its a good project car? A SR20DET/ CA18DET engine conversion is a great mod for these cars.Its not like it says it HAS A SR20DET!

the reason i believe this car hasnt sold is due to that fact there is shit all rego on it, and i am putting 12 months on it very soon. It got a pink slip last friday, which means it is totally roadworthy!!!!

Eeels - As stated the reason for sale is I am buying an AE92 corolla, most likely an SX hatch Smile

Kyosho - no sorry it does not have power steering nor air-con Sad
maybe domasik's astra may???? which now seems to be much better and cheaper option than buying mine?

Anyways, thanks for the genuine questions guys. As for you comments domasik, a general friendly bump would of being nice, without the flaming and s**t you put in my FS thread, once again THANKS!!!!

ohhhh and daily bump Wink

Cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 11:17]

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: 1988 N13 Pulsar Hatch ....cheap !!!!! WITH PICS!!!! Wed, 01 June 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 23:51

im selling mine for 1500 in a few weeks

geez, can you say highjack dom ? well can you ?

bloody tool.

As joshmc10000 has stated, the used car market in coffs harbour, and any small townfor that matter, is at best, poor. Big cities like sydney and brisbane etc have plenty of cars for sale due to large populations, hence the price on cars is generally lower than in a smaller town.

The price josh has on his pulsar seems very reasonable. As for your point about it being a cheap car, i fail to see where josh advertised it as a cheap car. Someone made a post saying it was a good price and josh merely agreed and followed public opinion!

I also fail to see how sr20det conversion is misleading, it would be a very good base for a project car. Key word there is project car, as one that you work on yourself and develop. If you did the work youself as a PROJECT car then you could have a sr20det n13 for well under 6k, now i dont know about you dom, but that sounds pretty good to me.

Now honestly dom, if you are interested in purchasing josh's car then continue to post. Otherwise i suggest you find yourself something to play with and sit in the corner.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch ....pics!!!!! Wed, 01 June 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well said Evil or Very Mad
pstath
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch ....pics!!!!! Wed, 01 June 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can buy one in sydney for 1500bucks thats true - maybe a good one on a rare occassion - but most are probably hammered and they get serviced every 20 -30k = like the one my mate bought for 1600bucks its got almost 300k smokey - dings, bit of bog and rust

Id rather pay the extra 1k for a neat tidy example - this one looks granny spec - less work overall

think about the man hours you spend to tidy a shit box up and throw into it materials

say you buy one and wanna respray it - to do a reasonable job on a car with no body work - your looking at 20 - 40 hours and another 10 to spray - valuing yourself at $25 an hour x 50 hours thats $1250 + materials - i say fuck that buy the clean one and save yourself the hassle!

joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch ....pics!!!!! Thu, 02 June 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

thanks pstath for your comments that is so true what you have stated. Also another thing is that this price is negotiable, which means im not expecting to sell it for the price i have stated, that is just a rough guide.

Although the paint on this car is not in the best condition, it is still pretty resonable for its age, which some people find hard to believe that a 1988 so had to be as perfect and as cheap as theirs....

cheers
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch ....pics!!!!! Sat, 04 June 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
firstly i want to apologize i know my tone may have been a little harsh, but i want to say thankyou and appreciate you being able to see it from my point of view.

12 months rego and you should be able to get 2500 for it. i dont think toymods is the place to sell it though youd be better off with the trading post, nissansilvia.com or pulsar.org (not sure if thats rite) might be better hopes.

and for the record i was never in anyway attempting to hijack the thread i was jsut trying to say (and i know from experience) its an efforf to get 2500 for the car, i had mine in the trading post for 2500 a long time ago when it had double rego and better tyres and i didnt even get a phone call.

and Takers. stay the fuck out of this its got NOTHING to do with you.

like i said before the car looks very good, and these are bloody awsome on petrol and super reliable.

and here is my simple BUMP
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch ....pics!!!!! Sat, 04 June 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and Takers. stay the fuck out of this its got NOTHING to do with you

Ohhhhh language buddy, there could be children about

Just like you I am entitled to my opinion, mines just on a positive note rather than a negative one
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch ....pics!!!!! Sat, 04 June 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey thats cool man. yeh rego is goin on this week, so will bump starting price up a little bit. yeh i know that toymods is no good for selling pulsars, but just thought i would try, and maybe someone would see it or sumfin, but problem is most ppl from here are in syd, bris and mel, so no good for me.

tarkers is a very good mate of mine, and was just trying to back me up. he was just do what mates do for each other, which double as a bump. good to see we could sort this out man.

cheers josh
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: 1988 Nissan N13 Pulsar Hatch...12 MONTHS REGO...pics!!!!! Wed, 08 June 2005 11:26 Go to previous message
BUMPAGE!!!!!!!

OK guys rego is now on..... a whole year!!!!!

cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale : 4age Toyota Corolla AE92 PERTH
Next Topic:RA28 (13B Turbo) for sale Perth (SOLD) delete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:02:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008695125579834 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.