Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Celsior half cut items Fri, 13 May 2005 11:27 Go to next message
due to some silly jap person PAINTING interior parts of the celsior I am getting red, I will be needing a few of the parts that may come with celsior half cuts, like, glove box door, stereo and climate control surrounds and a couple of the little panels near the steering wheel.

Click the link in my sig, if you have any of the interior parts that are painted red, i want em, thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Celsior half cut items Sat, 14 May 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, your like 4 weeks too late. We just sent the halfcut we had to the scrapper.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Sat, 14 May 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booooo!
oh well.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Tue, 17 May 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still lookin
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: Celsior half cut items Tue, 17 May 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyospares (03) 9720-3177 has a UCF11 1/2 cut I think most of the dash is still there.
MATT.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Thu, 19 May 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I thought about getting stuff from a halfcut dealer but no doubt they would want too much for stuff, would rather get it off someone that was going to throw it out anyway, they probably wouldnt want so much for it.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Wed, 01 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still after this stuff, also need the umm shit what are they called? gas struts that hold the bonnet up. I would gladly come and pick up someones entire halfcut minus what they needed from it.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Wed, 01 June 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This post goes down the page too fast, people are too needy

/bump.
madmont
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Thu, 02 June 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a couple here 500mm centre to centre of the screws, not from a celsior though,does this sound like what you want?

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 21:53]

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Mon, 05 September 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still looking, I am after some parts from the air suspension too, it is getting to the point where I am considering buying a halfcut for all the items I want and selling the engine and box.

If anyone is considering purchasing a 1uzfe let me know, maybe we can work something out.
GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Re: Celsior half cut items Wed, 07 September 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually thought of doing the same. I found some of those struts on eBay for about A$49.95ea new.

Try NG Jap at Chipping Norton in Sydney 9755 1055. he does seem a bit expensive, but after searching around everywhere I have found that he is the cheapest, and he actually has the parts. Talk to Nick, he's the owner and Is not an asshole like the know it all Mechanic.

They jus got another half cut in, and there is 3 others there.
Remember you are buying parts for a $100,000 (new)car. Always check the new price of the parts at Castle Hill Toyota 8831 8831. James does very cheap deals on imports.

Dave
GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Re: Celsior half cut items Wed, 07 September 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant believe someone threw celsior parts out. If anyone has any I'll buy some too.

What suspension parts are busted on yours?

Dave

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 11:01]

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Wed, 07 September 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just need the bleed valve and dryer unit.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Mon, 12 September 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello, still lookin, must be someone with leftovers laying around.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Mon, 12 September 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Wed, 21 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still lookin
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Tue, 27 September 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Celsior half cut items Thu, 29 September 2005 02:44 Go to previous message
someone must have one, bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB, 1 5x100 wheel
Next Topic:WTB Levin front end (must be able to ship to usa)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:09:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066611766815186 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.