Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sat, 28 May 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabbie wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 04:35

Dale_ta22 wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 18:27

EldarO wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 13:07

you women dont know what the hell you want, my ex kissed me last night Confused

at work.

I dunno what to do, maybe a poll?

hit it, or not?

Eldar.O.

I would have said not hit it, that's got to mess with your mind. Same as the whole "we can still be friends" thing.. Confused

I'm going to have to go with Dale on this one...exes are a no-go zone...even if it doesn't mess with your mind...you could be messing with her's.

And an ex who appears to want you back, and thinks she's in with a chance...
yeah, enough said...

Good to see I'm not the only one around here with that opinion.. must be my feminine side! haha
  Send a private message to this user    
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 29 May 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dale_ta22 wrote on Sat, 28 May 2005 23:13

Good to see I'm not the only one around here with that opinion.. must be my feminine side! haha

I'd say...the intelligent side Razz

Shraka wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:16

Heh heh. Depends how much she messed you about. Razz

And looks like I can't ever let you go. No chance of getting you back after. Sad

Blah...vengeance is overrated...

MX73_drifter wrote on Sat, 28 May 2005 18:03

she's hooked up wid this other guy
im gonna punch him

ive been hookin in with the girl down tha road.

ahh well im gonna go nd get pissed

Does that really help anything? Just curious...

20VBTSECA wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 20:47

or you could just try the 3 F's (FFF)

FINGER EM, FUCKEM, FORGETEM

Eh...males... No No No

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 30 May 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exs aren't all no-go zones. Depends why you broke up. What if your girlfriend/boyfriend went overseas and when they got back, you guys decided to get back together? Razz Or if work kept you appart or something like that?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 30 May 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a great solution. I never went out with a girl until I was 22, and now I am 24 and married to that girl. So dont go out with someone until you are ready to marry them and then you will never get hurt! Very Happy
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 30 May 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 15:56

I have a great solution. I never went out with a girl until I was 22, and now I am 24 and married to that girl. So dont go out with someone until you are ready to marry them and then you will never get hurt! Very Happy

Unless she decides to go out with someone else before you ask her. Sad

But now she has dropped the loser and i might have another chance yet Dunno.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 30 May 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh. Yeah that does suck dude. Sorry to hear that. Sad Do it quick. Laughing
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 30 May 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 16:13

Oh. Yeah that does suck dude. Sorry to hear that. Sad Do it quick. Laughing

See what happens thru the week.
Got the mother telling me to wait but i'm not so sure bout that.
Maybe a Greek thing.
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 30 May 2005 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 14:09

Exs aren't all no-go zones. Depends why you broke up. What if your girlfriend/boyfriend went overseas and when they got back, you guys decided to get back together? Razz Or if work kept you appart or something like that?

Hmmmm...ok...you have a point there...but I was referring to the case at hand. And to my knowledge, Eldar.O. didn't break up with his ex over something like that. The situation seems to relate to more mixed messages and confusion. Then again...I am assuming things. A habit I must refrain from doing.

My apologies
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mwahahaha, I'm using my real life knowledge of you to attack your argument! Me: 2, you:... 2,503... but I'm getting there! Very Happy

*pets tiger some more*

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2005 07:21]

BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me Tue, 31 May 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 00:13

I thought I'd only find threads like this on www.nissansilvia.com or www.imalittlebitch.com

Hey don't put shit on www.nissansilvia.com, it shits all over this forum and so do the members rides.

What a crap topic anyway, this thread should be deleted

I mean if I had a personal crisis (if thats what it is) and could not sort it out myself why would I go to a forum for car enthusiasts and cry about it.

16years old??? isnt there a kids help line for this babble

Actually here you go

http://www.kidshelp.com.au/ try to the Get Help menu item
OR
1800 55 1800

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee insulting the forums that'll get you far Evil or Very Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me Tue, 31 May 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just the attitude I'd expect from someone who frequented NissanSilvia.com.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what an effort 9 posts and already on probation Shocked that'd have to be a forum record wouldn't it. Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From here:

BlackMist666 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 17:42

I was initially was going to say this when I registered, but as you may have seen, my comments are very scrutinized and I did not want to come across the wrong way by saying what you are.

Gooood Joooooob! Rolling Eyes
Way to make people like you man. Well done.
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually they banned me once, but like to deny it, that was when my user name was BlackMist Evil or Very Mad

So putting shit on www.nissansilvia.com and its members is quite acceptable is it?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 17:50

Actually they banned me once, but like to deny it, that was when my user name was BlackMist Evil or Very Mad

Laughing dude, you are so rooted now! did you know the mods moderate all sections? they're gonna see this, and you're gone!

Laughing
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka : Last I checked, I wasn't planning on moving countries Razz
Me: 2,504.5
You: 1.5

I take half from you 'cause you stuffed up...and I get a point for pointing it out Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

BlackMist666 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 17:15

Quote:

Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 13 May 2005 00:13

I thought I'd only find threads like this on www.nissansilvia.com or www.imalittlebitch.com

Hey don't put shit on www.nissansilvia.com, it shits all over this forum and so do the members rides.

What a crap topic anyway, this thread should be deleted

I mean if I had a personal crisis (if thats what it is) and could not sort it out myself why would I go to a forum for car enthusiasts and cry about it.

16years old??? isnt there a kids help line for this babble

Actually here you go

http://www.kidshelp.com.au/ try to the Get Help menu item
OR
1800 55 1800

Ok...

1. I'm curious as to why you're reading this thread if it poses no interest to you.

2. Why do you insist on returning to a particular site if you hate it so much?

3. Haven't you got something better to do than to whine about how crap this site that you go to the effort of re-registering yourself repeatedly to is?

4. There's the kids help line number. Use it.
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 31 May 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks10.gifhttp://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay16.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 00:50]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabbie wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 02:05

Shraka : Last I checked, I wasn't planning on moving countries Razz
Me: 2,504.5
You: 1.5

I take half from you 'cause you stuffed up...and I get a point for pointing it out Very Happy

I never said you where going overseas... I WIN! Me: 3, You: 2,503! AHAH!
Sabbie wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 02:05

Ok...

1. I'm curious as to why you're reading this thread if it poses no interest to you.

2. Why do you insist on returning to a particular site if you hate it so much?

3. Haven't you got something better to do than to whine about how crap this site that you go to the effort of re-registering yourself repeatedly to is?

4. There's the kids help line number. Use it.

Heh heh, yes, I'm with her. Call the kid's help line, you obviously need it more than the originator of this thread.
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys are so cool and caring. Very Happy

I wish I had freinds like you.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/awesome1r.jpg

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfupope.jpg

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative9.jpg

Aint that the truth!!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if where so dumb and this thread is to why do you feel so compelled to come back, you probably have the intellect of some of the ppl you have pictured, Grow up get over it and if you hate the thread and toymods so much why keep coming beck for more.
We're not forcing you to reply so if you have nothing useful to ad why post.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh bugger of back to www.nissansilvia.com Mad
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was being quite helpful to the young wipper snapper expressing his relationship hassels. He is 16, so I gave him the kids help line number if he needs to over come personal issues that might take hold of his young and innocent life and steer him in the wrong direction, I mean thats what its for isnt it. Nobody wants to see this young guy hit the turps at his age, or even the needle to escape from the reality of all women being bitches.

Maybe you and him can call Andrew Gaze and talk about it? Very Happy

Quote:

if where so dumb and this thread is to why do you feel so compelled to come back, you probably have the intellect of some of the ppl you have pictured, Grow up get over it and if you hate the thread and toymods so much why keep coming beck for more.
We're not forcing you to reply so if you have nothing useful to ad why post.

I like posting at toymods because you guys are.....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm by the time you actually started contributing to the thread he was well and truly over his relationship troubles, so i don't think he needed you sarcastic attempt at humuour.

Enough with the retard pictures, they are funny occasionally but how would you feel seeing them if your son/daughter brother or sister was inflicted with such a condition.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 17:50

So putting shit on www.nissansilvia.com and its members is quite acceptable is it?

If you'd been banned once you would have been banned every time you tried to rejoin the forum. What did you think was happening? Did you think the moderators would ban a person and then say "Oh well it's a different user name it must be OK?".

I have told you your old account was never banned, and is not banned now. No matter how much I would personally like to see you have absolutely nothing to do with the Toymods forum, it's not a single persons decision if people are banned. To tell you the truth other than being called a liar I preffer to ignore the rubbish that you try to pass off as posts and would have not bothered dignifying your rubbish with a reply.
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did not make any references to ppl with those conditions thankyou. As the picture implies, a young girl smiling to state that you guys a funny, nothing else, I didnt even notice she may have a condition. If I wanted to call you or any body else a retard, or make reference to a person with such a condition I would have.

Quote:

Enough with the retard pictures, they are funny occasionally but how would you feel seeing them if your son/daughter brother or sister was inflicted with such a condition.

Why do you?....cause I f@#king do you @#$%^^&&, so dont assume to know how I would feel, or make reference to a relative of mine with such a condition you prick.

Your a treasure to man kind becuase of your ability to not always laugh at the mentally and physically disabled. Please give this person a clap, we need more ppl like him who choose to make fun of these ppl when they see fit, but not always.
BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Yes, but you did reply.

No reference to my second comment JoshStix??
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 19:47

Your a treasure to man kind becuase of your ability to not always laugh at the mentally and physically disabled. Please give this person a clap, we need more ppl like him who choose to make fun of these ppl when they see fit, but not always.

It's You're - not your.

"Your" denotes ownership. It doesn't make any sense in this sentence. I think you meant "you're" - which is a contraction of "You are".

Am I the last person in Australia who was taught grammar at school?

p.s. If I hear another freak say "I don't know nuffink aboud vhat" I'll lose my frigging mind!!! IS IT THAT HARD to say : "I don't know anything about that." ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! Mad Mad

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 11:53]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 01 June 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 21:48

"Your" denotes ownership. It doesn't make any sense in this sentence. I think you meant "you're" - which is a contraction of "You are".

Am I the last person in Australia who was taught grammar at school?

p.s. If I hear another freak say "I don't know nuffink aboud vhat" I'll lose my frigging mind!!! IS IT THAT HARD to say : "I don't know anything about that." ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! Mad Mad

Laughing OWNED. Blackmist, just fuck off, you're obviously not wanted and don't contribute anything to this thread or forum. If you think those pictures are funny, then you need to get your head checked Evil or Very Mad

(This post is contributing more than all your posts combined) Shocked
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. st184!! Did you just have a look at the grammer threa?! Smile I have just come from there and thought the same thing! Very Happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and Josh, I know it's not up to one person, but what if a number of us paying members voted for him to be ejected??
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 16:49

LOL. st184!! Did you just have a look at the grammer threa?! Smile I have just come from there and thought the same thing! Very Happy

Actually, I posted here to put blackmist in his place creatively, then started wondering if it was "kosher" to pick on spelling/grammar on teh 'net. Hence the grammar thread. Very Happy
sxr01r
Regular

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blackmist666: It would seem that your life has not unfolded in the way in which you would have hoped it to. My assumptions direct me towards your father touching you in an innapropriate way in the back of his camry, hence your hatred towards toyotas. As for disliking members of toymods and their opinions which are actually quite dignified, it would also seem evident that over time as your early childhood complex has developed, you have not been able to move on and somehow feel jealousy towards such more manly toyota drivers who have been able to overcome the extraordinary harshness that life often delivers. As your life has progressed along with your hatred to superior toyotas and life itself you have noticed from the constant internet browsing that arises from endless amounts of free time due to your unemployment (as your tatoos which emphasise your hatred toward the world eliminate you from obtaining gainful employment in almost all industries) you have noticed while you browse endless porn websites that compared to even the most average male, your penis is unique in size (much on the same level as miniture animals like dogs and horses). This realisation has also furthur enhanced your life hatred as to why god himself has decided to make your life difficult. It seems quite obvious that persons such as yourself go on shooting rampages etc due to such things. Might it be time to call the number you previously suggested??? I think yes!

Now remember. Lifes too short to be grumpy - go and buy a toyota

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 11:21]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ Laughing

(i dont think you're wanted blackmist Razz )

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 11:07]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t! double post!!!

Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 11:09]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 02 June 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha ha! OWNED!

Anyway, back on topic...

Umm... nope. Can't think of anything on top... oh, saw one of my ex's cousins. I had to fill her in on what happened... they live 5 houses away from eachother (my ex and her cousin). heh heh.

Anyway, back on topic people.
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me Fri, 03 June 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 19:47

lol, five months? You've gotta be kidding. A couple of months ago my girlfriend (who I was thinking about proposing to) came back from Italy after being away 6 months, and dumped me. We'd been together three and a half years.

I do, however, now have another girlfriend, who's great!. Very Happy And into cars... and helped me a lot when my ex broke up with me... did I mention she's great? Smile

So you were still thinking of proposing to her after she was possibly feasting on Italian Sausage for 6 months???

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2005 01:09]

BlackMist666
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 03 June 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I already own a 1988 toyota corolla 4age. This is my crappy cheap work car, although sometimes it can be fun. My real car gets to see the road on weekends, but not every week end.

And yes, you guessed it, its a NISSAN. It will most probably shit all over all your toyotas even if I took off in second, just like my mates GTST shit all over toymods beloved YOG1 Laughing

I have been informed that certain members have been messaging certain other members privately about a certain drag that raised the fine little hairs on your little nobs most recently. Typical way to go about it, another little pussy bitch like the rest of toymods members that can not face the reality of getting thumped by a NISSAN.

Unemployed you say, I most likely pull in more cash then most of you little fags put together.

Quote:

My assumptions direct me towards your father touching you in an innapropriate way in the back of his camry, hence your hatred towards toyotas

Laughing I guess he got bored of fucking the pathetic excuse for a women that is your mother, after he had found out that she had been gobbling your nob (that's her sons little jimmy) in the front seat for all those years, which led to the tragic life you and your 'im a little bitch, thats why my mrs left me, actually its because chicks do not like small dicks and toyota's ' friends lead. Which also caused your own father to find himself again...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/Marky.jpg , which led him to believe that you (his son) and himelf were put on this earth by the gay lord that you worship to promote what two guys can sexually achieve in the back of a Toyota. As a result, after years of biting the passenger seat and seat belts as a way of handling the ass splitting toyota activities you and your father demostrated, you have sadly evovled into a paranoid fuck that refuses to leave his room, pisses and shits his pants all day because of this and sits on toymods all day waiting for the next post to appear so that in hope they might want to be your friend.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/diaper2.jpg

And Finally..
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative15.jpg

Good Fucking Bye........
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative50.jpg

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 03 June 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 16:51

Good Fucking Bye........
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative50.jpg

Bye.
Bout time he left. Laughing
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 03 June 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys cut the shit, i think its time this thread got locked and the key thrown into a volcano.

pulling jokes about peoples mothers, or any other kin is simply unacceptable and childish

blackmist, i think for both your sake, and the sake of the people that frequent these forums, it would be best if you either stopped coming here, or took matters up with the people you have something to say to, the PM function is there for a reason.

i can understand your anger about the way nissansilvia.com was brought up here, although, insulting a group of users from another site is not the same as insulting a group from their own forum.

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sat, 04 June 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist666 wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 16:51

I

And Finally..
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative15.jpg

hmmm you say and finally yet you have another pic after that. And also since when does george bush think, considering he is intermediately impaired and should be in a special school he can hardly call us fucking idiots cos he literally is one. Very Happy And i told you to stop posting pictures of intellectually impaired ppl yet you continue.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2005 05:25]

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sat, 04 June 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black mist is a cock.. lol
his "NISSAN" ooohhhhhh fuk im scared Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sat, 04 June 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another Jerk making life harder for the decent, non-jerk Nissan owners. That's blackmist I'm talkin 'bout, not you Bocka.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 05 June 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 01:00

Another Jerk making life harder for the decent, non-jerk Nissan owners. That's blackmist I'm talkin 'bout, not you Bocka.

dude, just give in and sell your r33 and buy an r32 GTR Razz

nah, nissan drivers are good blokes, very friendly, the majority anyway Wink

Eldar.O.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 05 June 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 19:21

dude, just give in and sell your r33 and buy an r32 GTR Razz

nah, nissan drivers are good blokes, very friendly, the majority anyway Wink

Eldar.O.

Yeah, I was sorely tempted by a couple of R32 GT-R's when I was shopping around for my car, but I kept on having "waking nightmares" about getting the tail out 3-5degrees, only for the centre-diff to hook up and drag the GT-R straight. Mad

Yes, I do realise you can de-4wd the GT-R, but easier & better to save the five or seven grand, and just get a RWD Very Happy

So, thread hijackings and tangents aside - any wisdom on getting back on the horse, so to speak? (post break-up)

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 06 June 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think it's a good idea to go back to your ex most of the time. There are times when it's okay though.

Just remember the reason you broke up. And if it was stupid, WTF did you break up with him/her for!?

Oh and if it's stupid on her part, then perhaps she's stupid? You don't want her dumping you AGAIN for some stupid reason, do ya?

And st184, get the GT-R, and forget drifting! Razz R32 GT-Rs are so sexy compared to crappy R33 GTS-Ts. Razz Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 03:04]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 06 June 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know about getting back with your ex. It's really up to the couple. Every situation is different. My best friend broke up with his g/f of 4 years or something. They got back together 6 months later and have now been married for 2 years or something like that.

On the other hand I know people who have tried it and it's been an utter faliure. The most important thing is to talk about it with your g/f (or ex g/f). If you cannot sit down and talk about the future together or why you broke up in the first place, then I would suggest that you dont have much of a future. Sad It's all about communication dude. I have found that in a relationship if you talk to them, then usually it sorts itself out. Now, I will never know how the mind of a girl works. Sometimes it just weirds me out. But so far we have had plenty of fights, but we have talked and sorted them out.

A great little saying that we go by is found in the Bible and goes "Never let the sun go down on your anger", and it's talking about relationships. We NEVER go to sleep with something in between us. Sometimes you just have to say that you were wrong and ask for forgiveness even though you KNOW that you wern't wrong. Believe me it's worth it. And besides after a fight the "make up" part is 10x better. Very Happy

EDIT: Sorry about the essay. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 03:54]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 06 June 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
went to a movie two nights ago, spent most of the time with my hands down my ex's pants.

was great.

good movie too.

Eldar.O.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 06 June 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 14:00

went to a movie two nights ago, spent most of the time with my hands down my ex's pants.

was great.

good movie too.

Eldar.O.

score! lol. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 06 June 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 14:00

was great.

good movie too.

Eldar.O.

Wouldn't you just hate it...if she was actually serious about wanting you back?

And now she might be the next stalker in line for you?

Just curious...

Unless of course you do want her back...then best of luck to you.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 06 June 2005 07:24 Go to previous message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 13:54

It's all about communication dude.

I'll second that. Unless the 'communication' happens to be about the 300 guests she wants to invite to the wedding Shocked Sigh... there goes my big plans for my car eh?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1337 Firefox extension!
Next Topic:removing tree stumps
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 1 01:21:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012691020965576 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.