Toymods » The Outhouse » where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
piggy
Regular

March 2005
icon5.gif  where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 09:24 Go to next message
hi there been living in newcastle for a couple of months now and was just wondering when and where you guys "hang out" or go for cruzes or what ever it is you down here in n.s.w on a weekend

thanks chris
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Foreshore is the only place up there man...

I was there on the weekend... Wasn't too bad but that gold sparkle WRX looked fugly...
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ive been out there once

mind you i havn't really seen any toymoders out there but i never really looked
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was there and flagged down Shane (1JZ747) yesterday...

There are always ppl around, just gotta look for them Smile Smile Smile ...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We meet in the forshore every thursday night possible. My club has heaps of toymoders in it but we are mainly Takumi wannabes lol. Razz Check our forum for updates and coming cruises that we will organise.

http://royaldrift.cjb.net/
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i might come out thursday night just to have a look where abouts do you's guys normally habg out
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the Cressida is on the road & registered in time I'll try and make it in on Thurs night Smile
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Mon, 30 May 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that'll be good more the merrier
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might have to come up there from gosford this thursday night Smile

Try and get the central coast modified cars guys to come with me Cool a few toyotas in it! Smile

piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool that would be sweet get to meet some of my fellow toymoders
Very Happy
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh! Why do I have to work thursday nights Sad But yeah, as mentioned, everyone goes down to the foreshore, make sure your heaters are working though, gets bloody cold!

RHAI8U indeed does look ugly, the driver looks exactly like Craig David too. It's apparently bloody fast though.
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well my heater's dead Crying or Very Sad for the moment what time are people planing to arrive at the foreshore
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my heater gets warm, but not too warm... if i accidentally turn A/C on even when its set to 32 degrees it blows cold air brrrr!

No No No

Just cruise wearing a jacket ... or i dunno, wrap a dooner around you in the car or something Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 00:09]

piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing i know its pretty bad not having one but i haven't had one since i got the car so i haven't worried so far
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Usually around 8-9ish is when it starts to get busy. If I'm not in the Cressida I might still come in with the burgundy MX6.
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok cool well ill be in my celica as always Razz
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i wont be around this thursday night but im there every now and then wave me down if u c me there Very Happy Also sunday arvo is good around 2-4 i drive a blue gt4 as pictured in avatar and i thinks its the only blue gt4 in newy but im not sure Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we should make a weekend where we get all the toymoders together in newy and film a bit for that swap footage idea.
I think barbeach car park is a great venue.

Here i have slapped up a quick one here.

http://royaldrift.proboards42.com/index.cgi?board= events&action=display&num=1117523150
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Evan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 17:20

I think we should make a weekend where we get all the toymoders together in newy and film a bit for that swap footage idea.
I think barbeach car park is a great venue.

Here i have slapped up a quick one here.

http://royaldrift.proboards42.com/index.cgi?board= events&action=display&num=1117523150

im in as long as im not working

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2005 07:28]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=70518&start=0&rid=6069&S=d739a6bd774 09db47a7e5cd3137b37fa
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Tue, 31 May 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there's gonna be some people up at the newie foreshore then i'm keen for a cruise up there to meet you guys.

I've got the silver soarer, so if you see me, just flag me down

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Wed, 01 June 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What happened to the newy cruise thread is cruises ??!?! Confused
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Wed, 01 June 2005 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see you's guys tonight i think im the only one out there with a read 88 sx celica so if you see it flag me down

thanks chris

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 20:52]

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll try and make it in, doesn't look like the cressida will be ready till tomorrow though unless there is a miracle, so look out for the burgundy MX6 with the NOH03S plates Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what are you guys doing?

I might still head up there to the foreshore if there's going to be some interest!

Cheers
James
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribfeast wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 15:18

NOH03S plates

Laughing they're kickarse plates hehehe
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going don't kow who else is Confused come on people come
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one else go out i didn't see any one Rolling Eyes
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A few of my mates were out tonight... Should have seen BOOSTED ET and LI81TY Wagon...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you couldn't have missed 2 86's parked there.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U friends with Mano, Rolla Boy?
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: where do the toymod guy's in newcastle hang out Thu, 02 June 2005 21:00 Go to previous message
i remeber seeing the 2 86's as well as the liberty with the L plate on
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone live up north-ish vic?
Next Topic:hotwheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:43:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081131458282471 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.