Toymods » The Outhouse » conspiracy theory's

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 31 May 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 14:16

THE ILLUMINATI!!!!!! Now there is a conspiracy theory.

The very 1st Illuminati are said to be of Alien Descent, that being either an alien, or a child that is 1/2 alien half human. The Illuminati are in control of everything, and their goal is to set up a one world governement. This has allready begun with the implementation of the United Nations, which coincidently is governed by the secret Illuminati!

I have a whole heaps of shit on this at home and will post it up 2nite when i get home but damn it is very believable

POST POST!
  Send a private message to this user    
spoon33
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 01 June 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are they not a shapeshifting reptilian based race that still walk amoung us to this day?

JFK and Lincoln were also the only two presidents who weren't mason's and also Clinton (maybe he got out in time)
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Fri, 03 June 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From memory the last conspiracy thread degenerated into an all out slugfest. Very Happy But I do find it interesting and it stimulates my mind into thinking, not like it usually does. Smile

That jfk/lincoln thing is just co-incidence. Not conspiracy thing I reckon.

The moon landing has been proven to be a fact. The people who keep insisting that it didnt happen need to wake up. Smile

The Bible: I agree with Rob on this one. The reason that God told the Israelites that they couldnt have incest was that the human genes had degerated to a point where there was a much increased risk of deformity/retardation of the child. Throughout the beginning of the Bible we hear stories of people marrying cousins etc.

The Pyramids: I believe that in part they were created by the israelites when they were enslaved to the egyptians. They both date to the same period of time and they were kept slaving for 400 years on building these massive projects.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Fri, 03 June 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnets and radio/tv signals give you cancer
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's (my long rant!) Fri, 03 June 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 20:13

There is an ancient tribe in Nth Africa (called Dommo, I think) that know that sirius is a double-star (u need a high powered telescope to see that) and also know things about ancient stars and stuff that science is just proving.

I think they are called the dogon and they claim to have had contact with an alien race of fish men called the Nommo, 5000 years ago. The nommo hailed from a planet orbiting sirius.. and quite interestingly the great pyramid of cheops has a shaft in the burial chamber (previously considered to be for ventilation) which is focused on none other than sirius B.

If I recall correctly, the dogon have extraordinarily accurate astronomical knowledge enmeshed in their folklore, including orbit paths etc, and the fact that sirius has three stars orbiting one another (A, B, & C) - which astronomers are only now speculating may be correct.
The existence of sirius C is yet to be confirmed as it is invisible from Earth, but recently there has been evidence of gravitational pull on sirius A & B, by some unseen force which may well be the fabled sirius C.

I personally await the outcome with much interest. Fascinating stuff.
I'm spewing forth this stuff from memory so if I have details incorrect, my bad.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Fri, 03 June 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I have a problem in beleiving the Pyramids were made by man. I did see a TV show where some guy got a bunch of blokes and they moved a 16-ton rock in place with ropes, logs and a hell of a lot of sweat. This was just one rock and it wasn't raised up any huge ramp, which would be required to put the top stones in place on the apex (48 stories). Furthermore, such a ramp would have to be massive and very long to ensure a shallow angle that would allow them to get it up the incline and such a device would be so big it would leave telltale signs, but there are none.

The Great Pyramid consits of approx 2.3million blocks with a total weight of 4million tons, and is 2/3 the mass of the Hoover Dam.

Each block is approx 16tons and are precision cut and held together with some form of super-glue mortar that maintained a tight almost seamless shell. The mean thickness of the joins between the blocks is .020 inches, and have an accuracy along there cuts of .01inches per 75inches.

The 13acre limestone bedrock base is levelled to a degree of accuracy only recently achieved with laser technology.

The base is squared to true North with minimal deviation. Considering this would of had to been done by using solar and astronomical observations 'cos the compass hadn't been invesnted yet.

The "Descending Passage" that is excavated into the solid bedrock at 26degree angle is less than 4ft by 4ft in size. This Passage is perfectly smooth and doesn't deviate from the angle in any respect. Not only is 4x4ft pretty small space to wield a hammer or chisel, but there is no signs of carbon deposits to denote torches were used. The accuracy of this Passage is .020 of an inch over the first 150ft and .25inches over the full 350ft length.

There are 4 ventialtion shafts that show eveidence of having been cut with a jewel-tip saw. And there is extensive usage of different types of machined granite inside the chambers.

The coffer in the Kings Chamber is too large to have been moved through the shafts.

Yes, there is a shaft passage to the burial chamber points to Sirius in 2450BC.

I know that many people beleive that hordes of slaves worked for many years to build it, but the level of accuracy certainly makes you think how it was achieved. If it was all done by ancient man, then they certainly possesed something that we are only now achieving through technology.

And there's the ancient biogenetic engineering to create the humble dog. Another ancient and enigmetic conundrum. Smile

seeyuzz
river
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Fri, 03 June 2005 08:51 Go to previous message
good on you River you smart old man
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mp3/Wav Converter
Next Topic:NEED TO NO WHO THIZ IS!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 09:12:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043261051177979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.