Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » Yian's MA61 (56k warning)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 05 April 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Behold... the B L I N G!!!

Well not really, its looking pretty awful at the moment, but if it does the job without venting, it'll be so much better than my mates one thats on my car at the moment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0594.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0595.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 05 April 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultra botch job! Hahah mad shit u figured out a way to do it without a tig welder. Well done man Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 05 April 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Ultra botch job! Hahah mad shit u figured out a way to do it without a tig welder. Well done man Razz

Haha yeah .. where there is a will, there is a way. A whole lot of hoses cut down to size and a whole lot of hose clamps. Oh.. and dont forget zip ties, the tools of champions.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0597.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0596.jpg

Tight fit aye? Just managed to get it to rest on top of the power steering resevoir and get under that other bit of hose getting in the way. Ahhh.. the joys of backyard-jobs-without-adequate-tools.
ABTO
Regular

March 2005
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 05 April 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks nice keep the good work up Very Happy
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 05 April 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks better then the valve that you had previously on the car...

Cheers.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 11 May 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumping it up again .. and with a few piccies to boot.

Picked up this sump/splash guard from pick-a-part for a grand total of $4. The guy had no idea what it was. He was like "errmm.. what's that mate?".. I'm like "Just some plastic bit..."

"Hrmm.. Yeah $4 mate." Razz

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0620.jpg

After about 15 mins of "persuasion," the sump/splash guard fitted quite nicely I've gotta say.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0621.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0622.jpg

The tool of champions: zip ties and garden cutters Laughing Laughing

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0623.jpg

Oh.. and don't forget some refreshments

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0619.jpg

Yian
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 11 May 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhahah very nice Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 11 May 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Kev. For some reason it seems to be running cooler with that splash guard. Maybe it does do something apart from stopping stones and whatnot from hitting the radiator.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Thu, 12 May 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 00:11

Thanks Kev. For some reason it seems to be running cooler with that splash guard. Maybe it does do something apart from stopping stones and whatnot from hitting the radiator.

You'll find it makes a huge difference. Manufacturers as a general rule don't put things on cars they don't have to. Cost, proliferation and efficiency are against things like that. Trust me Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Thu, 12 May 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 00:41

like, say, generate a neg pressure region at the rear of the bay, thus extracting air from the bay, and encouraging greater radiator through flow???

something like that???
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Thu, 12 May 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 10:39

You'll find it makes a huge difference. Manufacturers as a general rule don't put things on cars they don't have to. Cost, proliferation and efficiency are against things like that. Trust me Very Happy

ed_ma61 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 10:46

like, say, generate a neg pressure region at the rear of the bay, thus extracting air from the bay, and encouraging greater radiator through flow???

something like that???

Yeah I figured that. I just didn't realise how big a difference it made thats all. One would've thought that going at 100km/h, air would be forced through the radiator anyhow. It was a warmer night last night then its been for the last couple, and even then the car ran cooler.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Fri, 03 June 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a little bump...

and to celebrate my car hitting two hundred and twenty two thousand two hundred and twenty two kilometers (222,222 kms). Starting to have many squeaks and rattles that I can't seem to get rid of, but meh, to have lasted 21 years and that many kilometers and trashing, one can't complain.

Yian
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Fri, 03 June 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man your car is young... my one has done over 280,000 clicks easy Sad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Fri, 03 June 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got absolutely no idea how many mine has. The odometer reads 178000km, yet the instrument cluster isn't from my car. The new 1GGTE is supposed to have "less than 80000km", so at least you have SOME idea about your car Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Fri, 03 June 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 15:07

I've got absolutely no idea how many mine has. The odometer reads 178000km, yet the instrument cluster isn't from my car. The new 1GGTE is supposed to have "less than 80000km", so at least you have SOME idea about your car Razz

At least you have some idea of how much your engine has done. The soarer that I pinched the 7mgte from had a broken dash and showed, if i remember correctly, less than 10k kms. Which I naturally assumed to be horse-shit.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sat, 04 June 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 12:00

Pffft, i'm a bees dick length away from 300000km's with my bitch, would of hit 310000km's this week if i hadnt had the bike(hrmmm cheap commuting)

BTW Yian, GREAT use of zip ties. More of it i say!!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sat, 04 June 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 11:26

LOL Laughing At the rate I'm going, by the time I'm done with the car there won't be any nuts and bolts holding it together; just zip ties Razz

But yeah, its great. I love it.. awesome for tidying up lose ends and holding bits and nothing else can hold. Now I just gotta decide what to do next. Got new NGK leads (just havent put them on yet.. funky blue colour), get King standards, respray and tiny bit of rust repair, rims,...? Ahhh decisions decisions...
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sat, 04 June 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 11:26

ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 12:00

Pffft, i'm a bees dick length away from 300000km's with my bitch, would of hit 310000km's this week if i hadnt had the bike(hrmmm cheap commuting)

My MA61 has just done under 180,000Kms and they are genuine... But my SA63 on the otherhand has done 650,000kms and is on it's second rebuilt motor which has lasted 400,00kms Very Happy Also it's gone through 2 instrument panels and under the car it shows it's done 600,000kms...

Yian, show us all your rear negative camber!

Cheers.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sat, 04 June 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There you go Mr ZZT231. Tyres have lasted amazingly well so far considering what I do to them Evil or Very Mad

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0524.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/DSC00561.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 05 June 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yian, can you still hear your BOV?

mine is just the stock one, plumb back and it's fairly loud still....
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 05 June 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 18:48

yian, can you still hear your BOV?

mine is just the stock one, plumb back and it's fairly loud still....

Oh yeah. For sure I can hear it. Tim can tell you that. But compared to the 'hybrid' one that was on my car temporarily, it makes a more muffled noise, which was sorta what I was after.
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 06 June 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Yian I have a few questions:

- how much clearence is there under your car right now?

- how did you correct the rear camber issue? did you?

- why not chop the bumpstops?

- why is the rear wheel facing so far inwards?

- how nice do 17 x 8s fit under those gaurds?

there you go that will keep you busy for a while
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 06 June 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam_Q wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 19:04

hey Yian I have a few questions:

- how much clearence is there under your car right now?

Not much. Can't tell you accurately with a measurement, but its really very little clearance.

Quote:

- how did you correct the rear camber issue? did you?

I have not done anything regarding the rear camber issue. The way I will be going around to correcting it is getting King standards. Or anything close to standard height.

Quote:

- why not chop the bumpstops?

At the moment I don't see a reason to chop them. I guess if they came out from the factory that way, they are there for a reason; to stop suspension travel safely if you hit something hard *might have it wrong though*.

Quote:

- why is the rear wheel facing so far inwards?

What do you mean by this? The toe angle?

Quote:

Plenty beautiful. Hehe. Simmons 17 x 8s and 9s with 0 offset would be perfect.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 07 June 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Here's an idea of how they fit. I think these are 17 x 8s or 9s with a 0 offset. Uber dish as he puts it.

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/draven/car/Simmonssmall.JPG

Here are the new leads I've just put into the car.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0639.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0640.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0641.jpg

Teh Bling has added an extra 50kw to the rear wheels bro!! Razz

On a more serious note, it doesn't seem to 'pop' as much during idle as it did previously? Maybe its my imagination.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 07 June 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad to see the whiteout still on the coil packs Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 07 June 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah. That's some good white-out. Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpage and piccies to show James the extent of my rusted Supra hatch.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/IMG_0652.jpg

As you can see, James, bottom right is fudged on both the bottom bit and the right bit.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when are you gonna pull the glass out and fix it?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I can get to it, I guess. Currently the hatch is sitting in the corner of the garage with like a whole tree's worth of firewood in front of it. Confused
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that the hatch off your car, or a spare yian??
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 18:02

is that the hatch off your car, or a spare yian??

That was the original Supra hatch from my car yeah. My spare is currently on my car, just a Celica item. So I guess in theory, the Supra one is a spare. Hang on... I'm confusing myself... Confused
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so soon you will have a wing, and our cars can be twins?

decided to swap the 7m. fuck it. it may cost me my suspension, but white is cool.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 22 June 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah?? COol shit Ryley. If you need help, I'm not that far away.
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 26 June 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
are you going to go without the wing?? i reckon it looks better.
Spence
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 26 June 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Spence,

Wingless MA61 has definitely grown on me. Saying that, I still like the wing though. Just have to actually pull out the glass to see how bad it is underneath before I repair the hatch I guess. If its something bad, I guess I will use the celica hatch and graft the wing back onto it? We'll see...

Yian
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 26 June 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian, I know you want the rear sunshade so people can tell the difference between a "Celica" and a "Celica-Supra" Wink

When I went to an mechanic, they said my car is a Celica Mad

We all did not pay an extra few grand extra just to buy a Celica did we?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 26 June 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 21:54

When I went to an mechanic, they said my car is a Celica Mad

James' Japanese exchange student thought his Celica was a Delorean Razz

But yeah, the guy at Kmart Tyres and Autos that did my tyres thought my car looked a lot like a Delorean too. If only it can travel that fast to go back in time eh? Laughing
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 26 June 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All you need now is to attach a flux capacitor (smoothy blender) to your tailgate and your set Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sun, 26 June 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One thing at a time Timbo. Razz I don't even have a working antenna yet.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 27 June 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Mon, 27 June 2005 09:11

All you need now is to attach a flux capacitor (smoothy blender) to your tailgate and your set Wink

Calling Mr. Fusion!

It's true, the sunshade is the only way the public shall understand my car is not just a celica... that and the rich roar of the six under the bonnet Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 27 June 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But.. but... but... adds to the sleeper effect doesn't it?

ST202 with bodykit comes up behind at the lights. Starts revving engine. My oh my... Evil or Very Mad
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 27 June 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been there done that Very Happy

goodbye u fiberglass bastard hahaha.. i need a turbo Sad
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 27 June 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And... I need both an engine that is economical and powerful Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 25 July 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a little bump with a piccie from the most recent BBQ/meet in Melbourne. Ryley's beast in just to the right of the pic.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0674.jpg
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 25 July 2005 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 25 July 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 01:45

bump

Heh thanks dude Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 26 July 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good yian, even my pooor shitbox looks alright in that photo! Laughing
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 26 July 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...sweet, another one for the personal photo collection Smile

need to photochop mine in with the group...
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 26 July 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooh... found another photo. This is MA61 in Tasmania. Can't remember where it was though hehe; I think its somewhere in the Cradle Mountains...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0666.jpg
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 26 July 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope when you took off out of there after taking the photo that you didn't drive the way how you did down the gravel road with Allan and my brother in the car going to buy those thermo fans for my MA61 Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 01 August 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the missus in the car with me? Nahhhh.. I'd get castrated. It's orite if she drove my car hard, but I can't do it to my own car Confused

Anyways.. found a cat under my car Razz

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0698.jpg

This is basically what my 2.5 " exhaust looks like. 1st shot with the scissor jack so I could take the photo of the CAT (just think how low my car is), 2nd shot without jack and camera sitting on the ground. Fully hektik. Gotta take speedhumps at 45 degree angles.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0699.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0700.jpg

Some piccies of couple of rust spots here and there...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0695.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0694.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0696.jpg
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Mon, 01 August 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Step 1 - sand the fucker back (rust proof spray while at it)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0697.jpg

Step 2 - Fibreglass the hole (better safe than sorry eh? Surprised I think I got enough there for a couple of holes)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0701.jpg

Step 3 - Sand back fibreglass filler once dried (pain in the ass.. and its itchy as fuck)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0702.jpg

Step 4 - Paint with cheap can from Autobarn (was the only place open on a Sunday when I bought it.. its supposed to be matching paint too)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0703.jpg

Gotta say it wasn't a bad effort. Turned out orite, looks a bit bodgy under the light (overspray here and there and some inconsistencies with my sanding effort).

Oh... for good measure.. my sticker from Toymods

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/My%20MA61/IMG_0704.jpg

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Wed, 21 September 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Very Happy

http://primitiveco.com/photos/vsc_supra_cruise_001/P1300055.jpg

The supra family portrait. Don't mind that the great grandpa Poopra isn't around... Razz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Thu, 22 September 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drop it likes its hot
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Thu, 29 September 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 12:21

drop it likes its hot

Any lower Yian's car goes, he may as well remove it's wheels and make the car sit on it's chassis.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Tue, 04 October 2005 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 01:40

Just a little bump with a piccie from the most recent BBQ/meet in Melbourne. Ryley's beast in just to the right of the pic.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0674.jpg

how about the beast after riley's car??? Rolling Eyes

fast ride yian. take it easy, cops on the lookout for latrobe uni hoons lately.....right outside my house!!!fark!!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Yian's MA61 (56k warning) Sat, 08 October 2005 01:05 Go to previous message
Heh heh... who can forget the mini-soarer Razz AE92 levin that sounds so horn...

About the Uni hoons.. doesn't affect me .. I've graduated dude hehe...
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!!
Next Topic:Matt's IS200 aka ThunderBird 2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:12:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097341537475586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.