Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Kravit
Regular

March 2005

icon9.gif  R.I.P AE86 Sun, 05 June 2005 20:11 Go to next message
Hey guys,
My ae86 is dead now, some dickhead suddenly braked on green light because he saw the next set of taffic lights were red and thought he had to stop, What fucken moron geez..., so i ended up smashing into back end of the cunt, leaving my whole front end crunched in.
Fucken morons these drivers are, fucken ediots, wanted fucken slam bastards head into front end of his car and do some damaged to little piece of shit hes driving.
Lucky i didnt do it up, but i was starting to get all bits etc to start.
Hopefuly i get back least 2k in market value and he wont fuck me around and hopefuly be able to contact witness aswell.

Realy makes you not want to do up your car when you realise you can lose it all just like that Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2005 20:13]

Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: R.I.P AE86 Sun, 05 June 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you ran into the back of another car but your saying its the other guys fault? Rolling Eyes
Why were you following so close? You are meant to be a safe distance behind so that if the person in front does jump on the brakes, you have enough time to stop!
So its your fault your car is damaged!

Edit your post and you might not cop some more flamin.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2005 21:20]

nash_tz
Regular

April 2003
Re: R.I.P AE86 Sun, 05 June 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lay off him man. He was too busy trying to look hectic in his phat @$$ drifta uleh~ to be able to concentrate on the cars around him. He shouldn't have to slow down just because there's a stopped car there, the light is green so he can go. Its the lawzzzz of the street~
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Sun, 05 June 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alllll sorted Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 03:07]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Sun, 05 June 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesnt matter still. Kravit hit him coz he didnt leave enough room for reaction + braking to stop.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Sun, 05 June 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I always use the 3-second rule when driving. However, it really bugs me when people see the gap and jump in. So, you slow down a little to leave another 3 seconds, and then another knucklehead jumps in front of you.

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 09:26

Cool1 wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 07:19

So you ran into the back of another car but your saying its the other guys fault? Rolling Eyes
Why were you following so close? You are meant to be a safe distance behind so that if the person in front does jump on the brakes, you have enough time to stop!
So its your fault your car is damaged!

Edit your post and you might not cop some more flamin.

So you always sit 3 seconds or more distance behind the car in front of you?

at 100km/h you travel approximately 100m every four seconds...

Do you sit 75 metres or more behind the cars on the freeway?

Maybe it's just me, but I find it ironic you lecture him on this, when in another thread you talk about driving on a suspended licence

Quote:

If he gets busted again its 2 years minimum. I found this out the hard way

Whether the law says its his fault or not, you've got to admit, the guy slamming on his brakes because he saw the wrong traffic lights going red.... it's kinda his fault the accident eventuated.

that's how my dad wrote off my gze ae82, some dude stopped on the freeway where the cops were setting up an RBT, but he decided to stop for some reason and my dad didn't have enough time to stop so he hit him at about 50km/h, writing the car off

Cops saw it all and said it was the other guys fault, still didn't bring the car back tho Crying or Very Sad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All sorted now.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 02:13]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 10:22

So stop being a little skirt wearing bitch.

mmmmmmm skirt wearing bitches
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argument resolved Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 04:44]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argument all solved through PM.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 02:14]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's all good guys.

Taking it to PM does work. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 02:36]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All good now.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 02:15]

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets try and get this back on the topic hey. I usually try to keep the 3 second thing happening, But like it has been said little f#cknuts use it to jump in between cars. Traffic really gets me worked up.

Any way sorry to hear about the car. All work seems pointless when it has been destroyed.

And on the other side of the story. i know that it is possible to run up the back of someone and it be there fault so i am not wanting a fight but, i thought that in "a court of law" if you got hit in the back, the person who was at the back would be deemed at fault. But maybe not.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, lets just all take a deep breath...

Kravit, I just hope you've got insurance, because I think either you're going to stuck with the full blame, or at least partial blame.

There could be cases for the person in front being in the wrong, but usually it involves lights not working (& you've generally destroyed the evidence when you hits them).
Kravit
Regular

March 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
Yeh i can assure it was his fault, He fully stopped and plus i dont even know if he fucken brake lights worked or not , i didnt see any braking but i can tell he did brake on green light and you just dont expect it to happen, Would you brake in the middle of the road with green light ????

I have witness saying samething. That he is in the wrong, the guy come out running and goes mate i saw that, wasnt your fault, dickhead was looking at other set of lights and stopped in the middle of the road.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kravit wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 14:25

Hey guys,
Yeh i can assure it was his fault, He fully stopped and plus i dont even know if he fucken brake lights worked or not , i didnt see any braking but i can tell he did brake on green light and you just dont expect it to happen, Would you brake in the middle of the road with green light ????

I have witness saying samething. That he is in the wrong, the guy come out running and goes mate i saw that, wasnt your fault, dickhead was looking at other set of lights and stopped in the middle of the road.

What if a person happened to walk out on the road and the person in front jumped on the brakes?? This is exactly why you should not be tail gating.
If you were obeying the law you would of had plenty of time to stop without hitting him. In this case you are clearly at fault and you should accept all blame.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kravit wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 14:25

Hey guys,

How close were you not to even notice whether his brake lights work or not? I've driven behind cars with broken brake lights before, and I've stopped in time.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it doesn't matter why he stopped if you run up someones arse i can guarentee you the person who hits them is at fault. No matter what you should be able to pull up from behind someone, if not you pay the consequences. Think about it, say the guy in stopped in the same time but cos a kid jumped out in front of him and you didn't see it, is it his fault then noo, so why is it any different now.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reminds me of the wanker in the BMW that totalled my 86

i stopped at a intersection he was following too close, he didnt stop in time end result one fucked hatchi

then to top it off he gets out of the car and says why did u stop for Mad Mad Mad Mad

and blamed it on me he thought he might get away with it because im a p plater i had witnesses saying it was his fault.
then he admitted it

people who tailgate are wankers............. hatchi or no hatchi sorry mate your in the wrong

BTW i had just done a 4age conversion 2 months earlier i was maily pissed because i had lost about 2k and it wasnt my fault!

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 05:48]

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sucks to hear of an 86 being cut down in its prime.. esspeacially after accesories were already bought for it. i betyoull leave adiquit brakeign space form now on.
unlucky
Kravit
Regular

March 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh well i will try put it into picture
http://www.mikenash.webstrikesolutions.com/brake.jpg

Yeh i know its my fault in a way, but its stupidy factor of someone stopping on green light
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say his car was a shitbox, so im wondering how long did it take you to react? i mean he couldnt have stopped dead on the spot, it must've taken him a few second to come to a complete stop, yet you rammed him? i think either you werent paying attention or you were tailing him.

im sorry your car is totaled and you have to pay for his car also (or insurance whatever), but your completely at fault. cop it on the chin and learn from your mistakes. ive rear-ended someone myself so i feel your pain.
what if there WAS a kid infront of them and you pushed their car into the kid and killed them? youd be REALLY fucked then wouldnt you?
Kravit
Regular

March 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dickhead doesnt have any insurance aswell,
All i can remember getting out of my car looking at clueless face of what he done. As if he was missing a part of his brain, bloody foreign drivers Mad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah real pain in the ass so to speak but accidents happen its all part of driving thats y atlesat third party insurance is a must
Kravit
Regular

March 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, it realy does look like im in the wrong, But i hope witness will help aswell, but i have feeling he will get away with it.
He seems pretty guilty tho, he didnt even ask for my details or if had insurance
I will sort it out, wont be getting another ae86, just buy silvia, was planin on having both Crying or Very Sad but never know, all that is wrong with my ae86 is radiator and bonnet,grill and bumper and bit of damage to front of frame.
But realy aint worth me dropping money into fix it for me.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wait it out see what he does if he dosent call you then dont pay him
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 09:38

Hi,
it really bugs me when people see the gap and jump in. So, you slow down a little to leave another 3 seconds, and then another knucklehead jumps in front of you.

YES!! This shits me so bad!! Mad
I also like to leave a 3 second gap because some auto drivers use the 'foot-must-be-on-a-pedal-at-all-times' method of driving.
They always have their foot on the accelerator or brake! Constant stopping and starting. Learn to keep a steady fucking pace!!

And ultimately dude, it's your fault because you didn't leave enough space. How fast were you going? I swear sometimes I've left the smallest gap but I'm still always able stop in time.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kravit wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 18:18

Yeh, it realy does look like im in the wrong, But i hope witness will help aswell, but i have feeling he will get away with it.
He seems pretty guilty tho, he didnt even ask for my details or if had insurance

That's a contradiction mate Confused
The person behind is always at fault. If everyone drove like they did when taking their P's test there would be no accidents. Even if he came to a dead stop he can just claim that he slowed down and you were following too closely and there's no way of you disproving him.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the laws suck
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I ran into the back of a lancer once because of his stupid driving... had to pay the lot, including his "bent rear chassis supports" blah blah blah.. cost me my full $900 excess (i was 17 atthe time)

We were turning right, just going into the filter lane on a major road. We're both braking, no problems, doin about 50k's at the time. Then he hits the brakes HARD for NO F***ING REASON. The dude in front of him was a LONG way down the lane, and the filter arrow was green. He just goes from braking normally to slamming them on for absolutely no reason. I've already got ma foot on the brake of course as i'm braking too, but it totally catches me unawares and i slam the brakes and end up hittin him at about 5-10km's..
i lose a bit of paint THATS IT!! JUST a lil bit of paint on my bumper!
His plastic rear bumper gets royally screwed up and bends the whole back end of the car apparently. Pfft weak ass lancers!

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more reasons why you should buy a toyota mate was doing some drifting on the street (stupid) in his aw11 s/c. Managed to link a couple of corners until he tried to link the 3rd corner (also stupid0 and the car spun with the nose hitting the side of a old ford falcon door. it left a few scratches on the aw11 and a massive dent in the fords door.
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To the guys saying the person in front is at fault, if you were paying attention you wouldn't crash into them. If you are tailgating that's different, then you deserve to have your hachi smashed, as long as you don't buy another one.. and if you're not paying attention, well, if it was a kid that stepped out.. well you know.

90% attention at all times while driving!

100% in peak hour!

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: R.I.P AE86 Mon, 06 June 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find the hachi is much better at cornering than it is at braking.

in this situation, if i knew the light was green i would have changed lanes, its quicker than stopping. but its too late for that now.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: R.I.P AE86 Wed, 08 June 2005 01:13 Go to previous message
coming to a stop with out due cause is illegal.

there is also other law stating that any illegal activity voids your right to claim.

ie burglars claiming back injuries while they slipped bustin your house.

so considering he was illegally stopped means he has no right to blame....possible loophole.

but then again tailgating is illegal and they could call the same arguement towards you....

gl

Nathan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Photoshop Logo Design Compeition
Next Topic:Cops Target me once again !
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:40:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071768760681152 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.