Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Cops Target me once again !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:06 Go to next message
okay last time they defected me, its all cleared now, this time...i am just driving normal at around 11am in the morning, and going home, to get to my house i have to go through anotehr street and hop onto a side street and get onto my street, because mine has no right turn, so when i turn right onto the other street i see a highway patrol, and highway patrol turns onto my street, he travels down, i get onto the side street, highway patrol sees me and stops cop thinks i am dodgy or his about to hit gold on defects, i keep going, by the time the cop does a u-turn and has disco lights on, i am infront of my house and had a indicator to turn into my driveway already with gate already opened, so i pulled over to the side, cop comes up usual this is monitored blah blah this is a RBT, and asks have i had anything to drink and where am i heading, i am like home which is there and he looks at my licence, and my house which is just there, funny enough my dad comes out and waves at the cops, so cop goes good day and i turn into my drive way. Usually my street is very quiet, must be me and highway patrols in the morning.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:08]

Send a private message to this user    
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha stupid bastards.
"Cops came. They disrespected his family. Some1 narked him out. And you know what? It was you"
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they need to focus less on modified cars and more on mum's 4WD with no tread/brake pads and suspension that hasn't worked for 12 years.

losers man...

but yeah good thing you were home!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kwayzivietnamese wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 22:27

Haha stupid bastards.
"Cops came. They disrespected his family. Some1 narked him out. And you know what? It was you"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kwayzivietnamese wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 22:27

Haha stupid bastards.

LOLLLLLL the original convo between me and johnny tran here:

"johnny:
cop pulled me over this morning
johnny:
infront of my house
johnny:
goes
johnny:
wat u doing
johnny:
had nefin to drink
johnny:
i m like thats my house
johnny:
his like oh ok have a good day
johnny:
lmao
Andrew:
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Andrew:
this is myyyy house
Andrew:
u dont like it, u can get da fuk out
johnny:
haha
johnny:
i pay the mother fuckn bills in this house
johnny:
my dad waved to the cop
johnny:
was ownage and a half
Andrew:
cops came onto my driveway.. disrespected ma family... all coz someone narked on me
and you know what?!!! it was you!"
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had the exact same thing happen to me... Although it was midnight and I was on my way home from working late on assignments at uni.

I turned into the street next to mine and noticed another car turn in not long after... It took until the car was right on my tail before I realised it was a cop. I turned right and was just about to turn right again into my street (about 30m from my house at this stage) when they highbeamed me and put on the red and blues.

They were total dicks because they had their highbeams blinding me from my mirrors and the flashing lights were flashing through all my neighbour's bedroom windows at midnight. Prolly woke a bunch of people up because the lights were pretty bright and fuzz took ages to check my licence and do the RBT.
Flyen
Regular

November 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when a cop pulls u over and wants to defect u say

"i pay rego, i pay to use the road"
or
"are you offending me?! cause im asian?"
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find all this funny - in all the time I was kicking around in my unengineered supra, with pooper and no cat, I never once got quizzed about my engine/exhaust

now I'm all sensible and going the totally legal route, I kinda hope I do get pulled over Smile
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was leaving a street near my mums work merging on to a main road in the MA61. The traffic was a bit heavy so I sat there for a minute or so waiting for both sides to clear (completly as I am frighten for someone to speed up for the sheer hell of it) so I can turn not being worried about other cars and take my time...

As I was waiting a Police car was 3 blocks away in clear view just sitting there... As the traffic cleared, I turned onto the main road taking my time... Next you know it I had the police car right behind me with it's light flashing...

He asked me why I took so long, and I said, "waiting for the traffic to clear completely..." he said that he thought I was going to rip a burnout (Laughing as if I am going to do it to my car as I know 1. It can't 2. It cost too much to keep on the road, just thrashing it will break more things). Looked at me wierd and asked for my licence as it's a RBT... He asked my name, DOB and Address. Then asked if it's my car... I just laughted at him and said... It looks like it as my name is on the rego plate. Does his rego check in the car. Gives me the licence back and they were away.

So what there was a clean sports car sitting at an intersection for a long time into a main road. As long as no traffic is waiting behind... I can sit there until the traffic is clear or I deem safe enough to cross... Can't I?
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 30 May 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flyen wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 23:13

or

Just tell them that "My taxes pay your wages buddy!"

Works a treat in putting them in their place and commanding their respect
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobertoX wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 09:46

Flyen wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 23:13

or

Just tell them that "My taxes pay your wages buddy!"

Works a treat in putting them in their place and commanding their respect

Yes all of the above will work a treat !! NOT.

you fail the attitude test, go directly to the RTA inspection station.

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. I agree Ed. Best thing to do is be nice and polite, then chances are they will be nice and polite back. I have been followed and pulled over for "RBT"s but i still make sure that I am nice to them. It's amazing what a "G'day mate how you going?" will do...
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah guys it's best just to be honest and polite IMHO.

When I was young and on my P's I got pulled over a few times, always gave a bit of attitude or a stupid excuse and ended up in court/no license/fines etc.

About a year ago though I was doing some pretty stupid driving in a build up area and came out of a corner with the arse all over the place and there was a cop. Of course got pulled over but gave no excuses, didn't give him any shit. Guess what, let off and told to take it easy.

Cops can use their discretion you know Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh who cares if you ain't got nothing to hide why are you worried. I as yet have been pulled over twice on my l's for RBT but not once on my p's which i have had for almost two years. I have had them follow me but never pull me over, sometimes i wanna get pulled over just for the sake of it.
I have driven past countless rbt and have had cops following me but none pull me over i think the bog stock corona just flys past the radar and they don't care.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what was good about my cressida. very nondescript.

Then I got my soarer, got pulled over within a week of having it to just be asked "where I'm going" and a licence check
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the end of the day cops are people too and if you make their life difficult then they are bound to make yours the same
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 months ago one n00b highway patrol followed me mates R33 for half an hour across a distance of about 30km.. what a revenue hungry tool. didnt even pull us over.. just followed
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after a meet and a pacific highway cruise a friend of mine in his nissan silvia got followed from kariong shell service station all the way down past erina fair before the cop stopped..

I also got followed, but the cop came screaming up behind me, lights and siren on, pulled me over and stopped in front of my car....

He thought I might have been one of the idiots hanging around the detention centre up there at kariong... but then realised we were the people that were havin a chat to the cops at the shell service station about what was happening (people were all running around, getting arrested etc)

I don't really blame them for being a bit excited that night.... they had a lot to deal with...

But yeah... once they realised we werent the dickheads they were looking for... smiles and politeness from the cops...

Definitely how you act is reciprocated in most cases...

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2005 03:05]

monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alot of it depends on who you get. When you get the younger ones with something to prove there is no way of talking your way out of it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 12:57

4 months ago one n00b highway patrol followed me mates R33 for half an hour across a distance of about 30km.. what a revenue hungry tool. didnt even pull us over.. just followed

was thing down a highway maybe it was just a coincidence Laughing
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1) see hazzld thread
2) laugh at rob's p00 head
3) ????
4) profit
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surprised your photo shop picture didn't appear after that post. Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i just cant be arsed to put in the effort anymore
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was followed and pulled over in a stock 1974 swift, he tried to defect me, wich he couldnt and tried to give me a ticket but i was only doing 4k over. what a tool!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 11:03

hamgatan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 12:57

was thing down a highway maybe it was just a coincidence Laughing

actually no!

he followed from my apartment in east perth.. to joondalup 30km away.. with dozens of turns, different roads and changes of direction..
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some cop good, some cop bad.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That exact thing happened to me.

They were coming the other way and did a u turn to get behind me. i turn down the next street (which is my street) and they thought i was dodgy so they followed. i wanted to make sure they were following me so i went the long way around the block. and they pulled me up outside my house. from there it is pretty much the same story as yours
sxr01r
Regular

November 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
totally agree with that. there are good cops and bad cops, but thats the same as everything but like u get modified car drivers who speed everywhere, race people and do burnouts etc, and cause of this even though you may be 100% law abiding you get branded as a rebel and so on.

i was driving with a full car home from a night out (on my p's btw just when all this skyline breaking in half shit @central coast was going on)and doing just under 60km/h in a 60 zone and a highway patrol going the other way sees me drive past and we were the only 2 cars on the road. he rips a u turn asap and burns down the road doing at least 100km/h lights flashing as soon as he started the u turn (btw they also have to have their lights flashing if they want to do a u turn across double lines)and then pulled me over. he goes the usual "oh youve been stopped for a random breath test etc" like hell i have. he might as well said the truth and gone "well i saw your p plate and that your car has an aftermarket exhaust, mag wheels and a lowered ride height so i thought we would hassle you a little.

anyways the car was slammed as it prob had about 400+ kgs in the car and its already lowered so he goes oh its too low etc and i said well really its not like i dont have a full car or anything. still copped a defect for rims, height, exhaust. and that was bull shit. however i have had other cops pull me over and not say anything. just this is an rbt so on and so on. then have a good night.
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 31 May 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a few cop stories to share.
ive had my p's for like 2yrs n neva got pulled over once. i really do jus wanna get pulled over... lol

but i was doing a road trip wif my cousn n my mate from syd to adelaide to melbour n bak to syd. we stoped off in portlands for a night, down on the coast/boarder of vic and sa.

we were in his dads statesman n my mate was driving in pouring rain. we came round a corner which was unwarned n at the end of a main road, so we took it too quick n lost the car. we ended up on the otherside of the road facing the other direction. anywya, a camped cop saw us n waited for us to come past.
he pulled us over straight away, RBT'd us, and then informed us we were doin 8km/h over the limit, he continued to bitch about neg driving, we argued it, n got him to agree it was accidental.
he musta been pissed we cut him down, so he gave us d speeding fine, and then got us for both out p plates.
both were displayed, but he claimed they were covered to much by the plates. we got maximum penalty for both plates even though they were actaully there.
in that little incident we got like 300$ worth of fines or so.

Next was on the way to jervis bay after melbourne.
my mate was cruising at bout 120-130 along sum freeway(prolly 110 zone). when a cop coming d other way flashed his lights, n pulled over to let traffic pass him on his single lane road. we had a que of about 15cars b4 he was clear to do a u-turn. n a turn off about 200m's up. out of instinct we go for the exit. out of nowhere the exit turns to dirt but we wernt goin fast enough to kill ourselves. we got on it leaving a massive cloud of dirt and raced round sum random streets till we found a long ass driveway of which we cruised down n parked in the car port of. to buy some time i asked for directions to the beach, apparently we were about 3hrs from any water. LOL

was a good trip still anyway, jus wished the girl woulda been more existent Razz ahahahha

jason

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:47]

joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Wed, 01 June 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnny, i narced you out. sorry.
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Wed, 01 June 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to drive around in shitbox old celica with that much rust that there was probably more rust then metal, a f****ing loud exhaust that was no way legal and I only got pulled over once when they were trying to defect me and they didn't find any of the stuff!

It got through RBT's no probs and I din't even have a problem the night I decided that it would be fun to drag a copper on a bike!

Some cops are just wankers though and will try and do you for anything just cause they can

I remember getting pulled over for getting tghe celi a bit sideways rtound a corner and the cop starts gving me this huge lecture and telling me hes got a pursuit liscence and he's gone faster then I'll ever go and the roads!

Then he says to me "your a dickhead for doing that, you can either admit that and I'll let you off with a fine for undue noise, or I'll do you for driving in a manner dangerous to the public and see your arse in court"

I didn't go to court...

Then, after I paid my fine, I get a note saying it was wrongly issued, heres a refund and your new fine with the correct amount!
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COPS ARE GREAT!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/images.php?imageid= 27702

REPREZENT'IN!!!!eleveneleven!!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am alwayz gettin hazzled.

A good lookin man in a good lookin car = recipe for hazzl'n by da cops.

Dey is jus jelous.

Fark'n pigs.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 15:28

Dey is jus jelous.

Fark'n pigs.

maybe it's just because you're the spitting image of david hasselhoff
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 15:13

ke382TG wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 15:28

Dey is jus jelous.

Fark'n pigs.

maybe it's just because you're the spitting image of david hasselhoff

Mad

teh hoff is teh win!

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokey228 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 22:46

i have a few cop stories to share.
ive had my p's for like 2yrs n neva
got pulled over once. i really do jus wanna get pulled over... lol

but i was doing a road trip wif my cousn n my mate from syd to adelaide to melbour n bak to syd. we stoped off in portlands for a night, down on the coast/boarder of vic and sa.

we were in his dads statesman n my mate was driving in pouring rain. we came round a corner which was unwarned n at the end of a main road, so we took it too quick n lost the car. we ended up on the otherside of the road facing the other direction. anywya, a camped cop saw us n waited for us to come past.
he pulled us over straight away, RBT'd us, and then informed us we were doin 8km/h over the limit, he continued to bitch about neg driving, we argued it, n got him to agree it was accidental.
he musta been pissed we cut him down, so he gave us d speeding fine, and then got us for both out p plates.
both were displayed, but he claimed they were covered to much by the plates. we got maximum penalty for both plates even though they were actaully there.
in that little incident we got like 300$ worth of fines or so.

Next was on the way to jervis bay after melbourne.
my mate was cruising at bout 120-130 along sum freeway(prolly 110 zone). when a cop coming d other way flashed his lights, n pulled over to let traffic pass him on his single lane road. we had a que of about 15cars b4 he was clear to do a u-turn. n a turn off about 200m's up. out of instinct we go for the exit. out of nowhere the exit turns to dirt but we wernt goin fast enough to kill ourselves. we got on it leaving a massive cloud of dirt and raced round sum random streets till we found a long ass driveway of which we cruised down n parked in the car port of. to buy some time i asked for directions to the beach, apparently we were about 3hrs from any water. LOL

was a good trip still anyway, jus wished the girl woulda been more existent Razz ahahahha

jason

Highlighted: what i did read before i realised that your 18 and have the sentence structure of a 12 y34r 0ld.

it aint lyk itz hrd 2 type pr0prly.

on topic, ive never been stopped by the cops while ive been driving, but being passenger in my mates silvia showed me that sports cars must look like they're going faster than they actually are.

going down a hill, doing 60, they stopped us on the other side of the ditch, going back up, claiming that they were doing 60 and couldnt keep up.

they were smart-asses too.

we got let off after the rudamentary "RBT", im guessing the two girls in the back pissing themselves laughing didnt help...

Eldar.O.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this conversation has been done. see rob's thread (and ugly mug). in the end, 90%+ of the time you get back what you give, and all the people whining about "gettin' hazzled by dem pigz man" probably deserve it... face facts: people in modified cars tend to commit more offences and be bigger tools on the road than your average Mr Smith in his camry (per capita)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drive pretty late at night
i hardly get stopped these days, now that i am off my p's.

kinda funny how when that damn plate is gone you have no hassles anymore.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In recent weeks I've had a few cops come along side me or suss me out driving the other direction or whatever. It's funny to see their expressions change when they see an old fat bearded prick driving and not some young bloke they would have wanted to harrass. They must think I'm driving my kid's car or something....hehehehe.

Cheers, Greg
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Fri, 03 June 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 08:23

In recent weeks I've had a few cops come along side me or suss me out driving the other direction or whatever. It's funny to see their expressions change when they see an old fat bearded prick driving and not some young bloke they would have wanted to harrass. They must think I'm driving my kid's car or something....hehehehe.

Cheers, Greg

i hope you then rip a skid and give them the finger while shouting obscenity's
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Sat, 04 June 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 09:05

i hope you then rip a skid and give them the finger while shouting obscenity's

I-E-S - plural, not possesive/contraction

And Greg, I plan to be exactly like you when I'm old and fat... drive a fast, loud sports car and smile politely at the cops Smile
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Cops Target me once again ! Mon, 06 June 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dropping my wife off at work this morning passing thru a 40k

zone see a highway patrol car sitting on the other side of the

road, thought i was fine (doin the Speed limit) but he decides

to turn and follow me from a distance for a couple of blocks til

I get to my wifes work, he pulls up behind and puts his lights

on, proceeds to ask me about the car if it belongs to me and all

the rest of it, asked if I had and engineers report, handed it

to him, asked me to rev my car to 4000rpm, went back to his car

came back with his little book... Mad

defected for not havin my back seat in and not having a spare..

jeez spose he had to get me for something or else it woulda been a waste of his time..
ohwell...

Im over it.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 03:56]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 07 June 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im normally neutral with my attitude towards cops.. but all i can say to that Will is FUKN PIGZ Laughing Sad

Its a sad world we live in... oneday someone will make a stand.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Tue, 07 June 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 18:12

Its a sad world we live in... oneday someone will make a stand.

And do what, exactly?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Cops Target me once again ! Wed, 08 June 2005 00:28 Go to previous message
This is the reason I own an old wagon.

Got caught after my mate broke the car where we were doing soe heli's, in an idustrail estate at night. Cops had recieved some reports of an older model white wagon doing circle work. Rbt'd me and they checked for bald tyres. I got if you don't leave within 10 min we'll get you for parking on the wrong side of the road.

This was in a car with no engineers cert to cover, the engine, gear box, wheels and brakes and ride height, and is probably to loud

It will be engineered when it gets back on the road.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:R.I.P AE86
Next Topic:window tinting
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:32:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074679851531982 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.