Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » BARGAIN RUNAROUND (changed conditions) $1500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
BARGAIN RUNAROUND (changed conditions) $1500 Fri, 03 June 2005 07:34 Go to next message
SORRY GUYS,AD HAS CHANGED
Please Read the last posts below for condition changes

PARTS HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWN DUE TO NO INTEREST
MUST SELL ASAP DUE TO RECEIVING WORK VAN

firstly it's not a toyota,sorry guys and girls.The car for sale is a silver mitsubishi lancer sx 1989 3door hatch model.It's got a 1.5L Efi engine,air conditioning 5spd manual,tint,mags,lowered,rego till december,uses bugger all fuel and overall very cheap to run.Car is in fair condition for its age and has 209xxxkms

THE CAR WILL BE SOLD WITH A KENWOOD 6 DISC STACKER TO USE WITH THE EXISTING KENWOOD TAPE DECK IN THE CAR
THE NEW PRICE FOR THE CAR ONLY IS $1500,WHICH I BELEIVE IS A BARGAIN
CONTACT ADRIAN ON 0418626668
IM LOCATED OUT NEAR RICHMOND NSW

Attachment: SA400002.jpg
(Size: 68.74KB, Downloaded 299 time(s))
Attachment: SA400003.jpg
(Size: 77.23KB, Downloaded 254 time(s))
Attachment: SA400004.jpg
(Size: 77.00KB, Downloaded 195 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 07:22]

Send a private message to this user    
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Fri, 03 June 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rego ?
b04033a
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Fri, 03 June 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it says till december..

how far out of richmond is it? just wanna know how long the drive out there would be
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Fri, 03 June 2005 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sounds good!
gots any piks?
interested in any trade... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Sat, 04 June 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im actually in glossodia,which is closer to windsor,say 10mins from windsor.Pics will be up the savo,i am negotiable,this car and all the stuff has to go,with my new work van coming today,i'll have 3 cars which is just too many.

I'm not interested in a trade,i just want all this stuff out of my garage and the car gone as well

Cheers Adrian
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Sat, 04 June 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's some more info for people,im just being honest here and i dont want time wasters

The car is in "fair condition" the bumpers are faded,few scratches etc etc.It's leaking oil from the rocker cover,basically a $12 rubber gasket,undo about 8 or 10 nuts take off the rocker cover,put in the new gasket and do the nuts back up and presto no more leak.The dash is split on the top,it's made of that old foam/plastic shit which when left in the sun has tendency's to split,go and get a dashmat and thats fixed.The interior is of the "dated" style,classic blue ha ha.

If someone is interested i will have the car detailed for them,it only cost $99 dolars.

This car is very reliable,ive been using it for about 2months travelling 187kms a day,from my house in glossodia to peakhurst everyday,i travel the m5 doing 110-120 and have had no issues with breakingdown or anything.

It's a very sporty looking car and would be easy for someone who had a lil time to fix it up.There is a website called ozparts.com.au which sells new replacement parts for the car,like lights and doors,bumpers etc etc

It also has custom plates OPR-08R operator which will go with the car and these ones require no annual fee.

Like i said this has been my work runbaround,so pls dont be expecting a pristine car caus it just aint.

I reckon the first thing to do would be to get a service/tune costs $75 from my mechanic here in north richmond and if you wanted a sporty note,have the rear muffler changed and a new exhaust tip

Cheers Adrian

WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Sat, 04 June 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pics are finally up
RollAwaY
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Sun, 05 June 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested.... is it still available, have to speak to parents and they wont be back from holidays till this afternoon, will pm you later
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Sun, 05 June 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep still available,im after a quick sale though
RollAwaY
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Sun, 05 June 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am very intrested. got the ok from the parents but they want to have a look at it. the problem is we wont be able to come until this weekend because we have to drive there

do you have any more pics maybe some of the interior just for a better idea?
thanks
RollAwaY
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Mon, 06 June 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my email address is j_a_s_o_n_j_@hotmail.com

thanks
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Mon, 06 June 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im taking some interior pics today,if your coming from dubbo then you really wanna make sure this is what you want,The $1600 is pretty firm,i'll break it down like this The car by itself $1200-$1000 and the parts $500-$600.I dont wanna waste your time and you dont want to waste mine,there are other interested parties and whoever shows up with a deposit or the whole lot first will get the car,im not going to stuff around for weeks,i want all this stuff gone by this weekend
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: BARGAIN RUNAROUND + PARTS(MUST SELL ASAP) Mon, 06 June 2005 07:15 Go to previous message
Rightio,ive taken some interior pics and ive had a few phone calls today with people enquiring about just the car,im trying to sell the whole lot and ive included the parts to try and "SELL" the car,people have been ringing me offering me $850 and $1000 just for the car,which i beleive is just giving it away.

I've spoken to my father about the offers and he doesn't want me to loose a heap of money and he's prepared to buy the car off me and advertise it in the trading post to get more of an audience,so im going to withdraw the parts,seeing as no one is interested in them and the new price for the car only is $1500 firm.

I'm sorry to the people who were interested in the car at the first listed price,but i have a habit of giving things away and not thinking of how much money im losing.

If people are still interested it is $1500 for the car only and if it doesn't sell by tomorrow or i dont get a deposit by tomorrow it will be advertised in this weeks trading post for a higher price.

Here's the interior pics

Attachment: car1.jpg.jpg
(Size: 64.97KB, Downloaded 72 time(s))
Attachment: car2.jpg.jpg
(Size: 66.98KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 1975 [w/ pics] - Make an offer
Next Topic:plz delete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:20:23 UTC 2024